Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 11:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 5:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-22-2019, 02:56 AM

We continue the “Chronical to Leap of Faith” as a shot of an older Police Station is shown. The concrete at the doors is chipped and broken in several areas as we see RAGE and an unknown figure to the XWF present. The unknown figure is dressed in a tailor made suit while RAGE sports black jeans, a tank top with his black trench coat. We join the two in mid conversation.

RAGE- “Adam I don’t know how the hell you pulled this off because we all thought they was going to keep him.”

The figure known as Adam has an Eric Bishoff like facial look as his hair is white and he’s certainly getting up in age as he responds.

ADAM- “It wasn’t easy; but in all fairness I was given ample warning to get the ball in motion; luckily all he had to do was sit here over the weekend.”

RAGE- “We tried to warn him, I mean that shit is a serious deal here. You can’t just kick Queen’s Guards in the nuts and expect to get away scot free. There are repercussions for everything we do.”

ADAM- “You’ve known Chris for over a decade and you know just as well as anyone else that he will always run to the beat of his own drum and will always do whatever the fuck he wants to do; that’s an advantage of being financially set. This little deal just cost him half a million dollars and I bet you he won’t even care.”

RAGE- “We still have a week left before Leap of Faith and if he keeps it up the Queen’s going to deport his ass before the goddamn Pay-Per-View.”

Adam laughs under his breath before he states.

ADAM- “He’s your problem to deal with in that regard because I don’t want any part of babysitting him; been there and done that.”

Just then the set of double glass doors swing open and out steps on CHRIS PAGE! He’s going a nice full blown five o’clock shadow going on, his hair is on the greasy side and overall he just looks rough, but what would you expect for spending over forty eight hours in the slammer. CHRIS takes one look at ADAM as a huge smile graces his face as he walks forward while giving ADAM a huge hug! ADAM holds his breath, clearly CHRIS stinks. When CHRIS releases his grip on ADAM it’s ADAM that states.

ADAM BARKER- “You didn’t believe in taking a shower?”

CHRIS PAGE- “Subpar facilities at best.”

RAGE starts to walk towards the curb where a black limo is waiting. He opens the door as CHRIS and ADAM start to walk towards the limo.

CHRIS PAGE- “ADAM MOTHER-FUCKING BARKER!”

ADAM simply shakes his head as he spouts back.

ADAM BARKER- “I can’t believe you actually spent the money you spent over this bullshit.”

Without hesitation CHRIS responds.

CHRIS PAGE- “Worth every penny.”

ADAM and CHRIS reach the limo curbside where they enter followed by RAGE who pulls the door behind him. The scene now fades inside the limo as we continue the conversation.

CHRIS PAGE- “I don’t lose.”

There’s a slight pause before CHRIS continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “Speaking of which…”

CHRIS firmly looks over at ADAM as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Pay up mother fucker!”

ADAM laughs under his breath as he reaches into the inner pocket of his black sport coat where he pulls out his wallet before opening it up and taking out one euro. ADAM looks to pass the Euro to CHRIS but it’s CHRIS who refuses to take it as he shakes his finger at ADAM while stating.

CHRIS PAGE- “No sir! That was a two for fucking one! Double up homie.”

As ADAM retrieves a second Euro we see RAGE finally connect the dots as he states.

RAGE- “Fuck both you guys!”

RAGE laughs out loud before composing himself as he continues.

RAGE- “I should have known something was up when you told me to get ADAM.”

ADAM BARKER- “Well I mean it’s not like he and I don’t go back almost fifteen years, right.”

CHRIS takes the two Euro’s from ADAM and places them in the front pocket of his jeans.

CHRIS PAGE- “He bet me I wouldn’t do it knowing that I wasn’t going to take a bet like this and lose much like I wasn’t going to take my first shot at the Universal Title and lose either.”

That’s right mother fuckers I’m calling my shot.

You know what I find utterly hysterical? I talk all this shit about how I’m inside DICK’s head; sorry, I giggled a little, I digress, I talk about how I’m inside his head which leaves the door wide open for him to come back at me and talk about how I’m not in his head or how he isn’t intimidated to stand across the ring from the single biggest goddamn star this business has ever fucking produced… but what does he do?

He goes fucking quiet.

I even spent over forty eight hours in jail and STILL there’s nothing from your XWF Universal Champion.

What’s the problem DICK? Are you starting to realize that you’re in WAY over your head? Are you starting to realize just how FUCKED you are come Leap of Faith? Are you starting to realize that you’re going to be the man that let’s an entire federation down as he crumbles under the pressure that is facing “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE one on one and without the backup of your butt-buddies with Apex-Prophecy? What it tells me is that you’re a deer in headlights my friend, and it’s to be expected when you’re the top dog in a land of fucking nobodies. Yet here I stand still shooting my mouth off while pointing out just how scared fucking shitless you truly are, and at this point you can’ defend it, at this point you can’t deny it and at this point it’s officially time to say check-fucking-mate, bitch.

CHRIS PAGE- “What this entire incident should show the world is just how far I’m willing to go in order to gain a victory; but I certain the bottom feeders of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation missed that much like they’ve missed all the subtleties throughout this little adventure we’ve been on the last week of so.”

CHRIS turns his attention directly to the camera cocking both eye brows up before turning his attention back towards both RAGE and ADAM BARKER.

CHRIS PAGE- “I didn’t fly half way across the world to leave empty handed and what better way to say fuck you to the XWF than by not only leaving with their top title, but defeating their Champion in the match HE chose.”

I’m a little bummed that DICK hasn’t made more of an effort thus far with this party; but you know who else should feel let down? Each and every one of you worthless pieces of shit on this roster; you should all feel like you mean nothing when your own goddamn champion doesn’t have the balls to step to me like a man.

You SHOULD feel like shit because it should go to show you first hand that if the big fish in the small pond can’t stand toe to toe with me verbally how the fuck is he going to do it physically? Don’t get me wrong I’m well aware there’s plenty of time before Leap of Faith takes the air and there’s plenty of time for DICK to open his mouth and further insert his foot, and while he take my claims and try to spin it on how “busy” he’s been let me be the first to tell you that we’re all fucking busy but we all make time for the things that are important to us.

How important is this REALLY to you?

You spit some fire about how you bleed for this company but yet you don’t back it up. You’re a waste of my time and energy.

CHRIS PAGE- “Speaking of DICK, any more of those paint drying promo’s while I’ve been locked up?”

RAGE- “Nope.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Color me surprised, pussy.”

EVEN if he decides to open his mouth before this hits the airs it doesn’t negate the fact that it’s been nearly a week since you bothered to speak, that in itself speaks volumes and while I know you’re going to try to even this war of the words out you’re still fighting a losing fucking battle, and when I leave Leap of Faith as the new XWF Universal Champion it’s going to be YOUR fault because YOU not only failed yourself and the company… you’re going to FAIL all those bastards in the locker room that look to you as their leader.

You started out trying to huff and puff but you certainly did not put a dent in blowing this house away; have you been smoking?

Bet you didn’t get that either, nerd.

ADAM BARKER- “What’s next on your agenda now that you’re out of the “joint”.”

RAGE- “We’ve got an interview set with STEVE SAYORS and then later on in the week, and I don’t know how this even happened, he’s meeting with the Queen of England.”

ADAM rolls his eyes before shifting his attention towards CHRIS PAGE.

ADAM BARKER- “Please, please don’t do anything stupid with The Queen.”

With sheer sarcasm in his voice CHRIS responds with.

CHRIS PAGE- “Would I ever?!?!”

ADAM BARKER- “I’m serious CHRIS; don’t do anything stupid with her majesty.”

CHRIS PAGE- “I just want to meet her; that’s all.”

RAGE is steadily shaking his head from left to right which catches the attention of both ADAM BARKER and CHRIS PAGE which causes PAGE to spout out at RAGE.

CHRIS PAGE- “LIES AND FAIRYTALES! Don’t listen to him, ADAM!”

Speaking of lies and fairytales seems to be a fantastic shift towards how I feel when I hear you talk about how you’re going to beat me within an inch of my life or how you’re going to end my hostile takeover before it even begins, it’s cool to dream bro. You get ONE win over me in a lifetime and you got yours at War Games so now it’s time for me to return the favor only this time it’s going to come at a time when it’s for the Universal Championship.

So who really owns who here?

ADAM BARKER- “I’m just say if you do something stupid I won’t be able to pull any strings to get you out. I used my last favor to make sure that I was able to get you out after that stunt with the guards. That’s federal level here in England.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Listen, I’m not going to do anything too stupid.”

ADAM shifts his attention towards RAGE as he states.

ADAM BARKER- “You’re right… they’re going to exile him before Leap of Faith even gets here.”

RAGE- “I see it coming now.”

CHRIS chimes in.

CHRIS PAGE- “Care to make a wager?”

ADAM BARKER- “Here we go again.”

The limo pulls to a smooth stop.

RAGE- “Come on CHRIS… you got to get cleaned up for this Interview.”

CHRIS lets out a deep sigh.

CHRIS PAGE- “Do I have to keep doing ALL the work to sell this fucking match?”

RAGE- “It certainly appears so.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Not like I haven’t had to do it before and it’s not like I won’t have to do it again.”

CHRIS shifts his head towards his near and dear friend one ADAM BARKER.

CHRIS PAGE- “Are you going to be around to watch as I stick my right boot so far up DICK’s ass the water out of my knee is going to quench his thirst?”

ADAM once again chuckles under his breath before he states.

ADAM BARKER- “With all due respect to you and all the talent that you’ve brought over to the XWF, I wouldn’t purchase a ticket to that garbage if my life depended on it.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Eh… I can’t say that I blame you.”

… TO BE CONTINUED.

Chapter 5:

It’s all downhill from here if your name is DICK MAIN.

I hate to be the guy that sits back and says I told you so… but I fucking told you so. All of you that reside within this shitty federation hung your hopes on DICK to live up to his hype and slay me verbally on this road to Leap of Faith… and he’s choked. Reality is a funny thing and when it hits someone in face as hard as its hit DICK there’s no place to go but down. I tried to tell you that RAVEN was protecting you from me because he knows how dangerous I am; you scoffed at it. I tried to tell you that I not someone to simply look past; you laughed at it. I tried to tell you that you’re fighting for a company that isn’t worth the toilet paper I wipe my ass with; you try to defend it… by using your right to remain fucking silent. Wow.

Don’t you all think you backed the wrong horse?

I mean is this the man that I’m supposed to fear?

Because right now he’s about as threatening as Gilly.

I have been running circles around your Champion for nearly three straight months and he’s done NOTHING this entire way other than sit at home relying on everyone else to do his job for him; NEWFLASH sunshine! In order to be taken seriously you must act like your serious, and from where I’m sitting the LAST thing you are is a serious threat to retain that piece of crap you call a title come Leap of Faith! I’m seemingly counting the hours because much like I’ve exposed you as a chicken shit on our road to Leap of Faith I’ll actually be able to expose you in front of the world as a the second rate paper champion that you truly are.

The Engineer would be pissed if he was here looking at how far you’ve allowed the Universal Title to fall within your tenure as Champion.

Aidan Collins would bitch slap you in the face for not taking challengers like me serious.

Hell James Raven would have at least given me way more of fights than you have and that’s on top of running a fucking federation! My point in all this is laziness isn’t going to get you to the pay window with me because I’m not everyone else on this fucking roster! Go ahead and tell me I’m wrong, tell me that you’re not in this position and are personally responsible for setting yourself up for failure because from where I’m sitting this has been nothing short of a fucking cake walk.

How do you feel about your Champion now, JAMES?

Is he living up to the hype and the expectations?

Is he making you proud?

Now I see why you fought his battles for him, now I see why you protected him as hard as you did by not allowing him to answer my challenges and now I see why my job to end and destroy this federation has just gotten a hell of a lot easier. You had better pick up the phone and chat him up because I’m not going to let up, I’m not going to rest on my laurels and simply take the victory… oh no, I want to embarrass DICK by winning this by several touchdowns verbally before shedding his blood physically. That’s right mother fucker you’re going to pay the price for thinking that you were EVER on my fucking level! You’re going to bleed like you’ve never bled before, the sounds of your screams shall sound like music to my ears and above all else there’s not a goddamn thing anyone can do but watch.

Are you starting to sense those walls are closing in on you?

Are you starting to sense that your back is against the wall?

Things that would make most people more dangerous has proven to make you nothing more than the punchline of a fucking joke. I didn’t sign up to be handed the Universal Title, I wanted to take it from you as you brought me your best but ultimately you’ve simply laid down, rolled over and have given me your belly; good girl, good girl. For the rest of you pieces of shit that occupy this roster I want you to sit back and take notice because this is exactly what’s going to happen if or when you cross my path. I’ll beat you down verbally to the point you too shall throw in the towel because you’re not inept enough to keep up, you’ll start out all hot and heavy before you fizzle out into absolutely nothing while I will keep chugging the fuck the away like the little engine that could, the only difference is I won’t be saying “I think I can” I’m going to be saying “I know I can.”.

What’s left for you DICK?

What rebuttal could you possibly have for letting the entire federation that you claim to have so much love and respect for down? You can’t rebuttal shit at this point and it hold any fucking weight and even if you could it’s too late in the game for you for it to even fucking matter. Thanks for wasting my time and energy by flaking out like a bitch. I guess it’s true what they say about punks that blow out hot air and I guess it’s safe to say that Gilly is going to get another unearned shot at the Universal Title because rumor has it you’re not considered a Champion unless you defend against him; great, another waste of time and energy.

Tick Tock mother fucker.

Tick Tock.

You’re boulevard of broken dreams has just started to show its true face. You’ve done it to yourself you lazy fuck.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Chris Page's post:
Atticus Gold (07-22-2019), Darius Xavier (07-22-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-22-2019)