Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Collar Man
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

07-20-2019, 09:10 PM

I'm just a blue-collar man trying to make a living. Taping up my right knee to step into that ring. That ring that has taken everything it possibly could from me. I'm stepping into Leap Of Faith as the veteran who has withstood the test of time.

Who else from the original era was willing to show their face when Jonathyn originally sold the company to Shane ? Not many outside of Peter Gilmour and myself in an active role. The rest just vanished.

I came in like business as usual. Cool, calm and collected. I am a former World Champion. You get all these former names trying to cash in on somebody else's success turning this show into a retirement show for most people. I admit I do fall into that category a bit but the fire is still alight. Maybe I am too old and broken down for this. I am like Marty Turco signing with the Blackhawks in the twilight of his career but I got one good match left in me.

Once my entrance theme hits, I get the crowd going and the pain subsides in my body for a bit. XWF and I are like a match made in heaven or hell depending on how you look at things. "Like A Prayer" really sums up things because I know I need a prayer to keep going.

I lost my eye here. Busted up my knee pretty good. Started developing hip problems but that was expected when you are struggling to walk on one good leg. I flip through my iPod and wind up listening to music like Madonna, Amaranthe and Peter Gabriel to get me hyped up for a battle.

Drezdin has nothing on me and is just a straight-up clown. He has never done anything. I am a former World Champion. Granted its from a bygone era but still.

Stygmartyr. Oh, please. The name and look don't impress me. This is my chance to get 50k which I need desperately so what makes you think I am gonna let you stop me. I'm gonna go into this like I'm Jaromir Jagr and prove that age is only a number.

Mick Ashcroft. Just what we need. Another emo person who thinks they are a vampire. Newsflash. That shit is old. Nobody is gonna buy into some weepy story. I may be old and not as current but I can still pack a mean punch. I will knock you down like Shawn Thornton used to do back in the days of the Big Bad Bruins.

I may be the All-Night Tranny Thrilla but I will go the distance like I'm Michael Bolton. I'm that guy representing Boston heading to London to finish what we started back in 1773. Before we told King George to fuck off. You don't want to throw down with me because I got that trademark liver shot.

That trademark punch in my arsenal that made Micky Ward a feared name in boxing circles. This may not be boxing but the moves still matter the same. Living in a van has really changed my perspective on life in general. Watching everything i do fail around me.

The XWF is the only place that has truly stood the test of time so I keep coming back for more. Been here 12 years. Back then, I was young dumb and full of cum. Now I am just old, dumb and still full of cum. I am perhaps the sleaziest guy ever. I was a rebel back in 2012. The guy with a can of Guinness in one hand and a tranny's cock in the other.

I'm still that guy. That guy in the barroom completely wasted and trying to get that tranny cock all night long. I may only have 4 inches but size doesn't matter when you got an ass like mine. Able to take 8 inches no problem. I may be the one getting fucked in the bedroom but I am the one throwing fucking haymakers in the ring. Bringing the chaos and violence everywhere I go.

It's fitting that my name is Barney Allison Green when you think about it. Most people would hate having Allison as a middle name being a guy but that's cool and unique in my case. I very rarely am the one doing the fucking. I am the one getting fucked and it feels great. Maybe I should just start calling myself Allison Green. Embrace that feminine side in me.

Life is funny sometimes. That hardcore violent guy you see on tv winds up being the most perverted and drunken mess in real life. Embrace the positives even though they don't look very positive. Yeah, I drink a lot and sometimes wander the streets with only one shoe on but that's alright. The XWF has provided me with great job security. If I ever go missing, Chances are I am probably in jail somewhere drunk or in an insane asylum. I had to disable my prime account because I was the king of ordering random crap when I had an apartment. The most random thing I got has to be the 200 fortune cookies i ordered. Either that or the cat tail and ears I wound up wearing one time just for the hell of it. Seeing me walking through Boston dressed like some weird blue cat must've been interesting. Helped me get laid though.

I'm Barney Green and I approve this message. Now go get drunk and unleash hell upon everyone. You know I am going to. This blue-collar boy is gonna pound back a couple of
brewskis and just have fun.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Barney Green's post:
Darius Xavier (07-21-2019), drezdin5788 (07-20-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (07-21-2019)