Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter 4:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-19-2019, 02:54 PM

The “Chronical” of CHRIS PAGE’s road to Leap of Faith continues as we catch up with CHRIS PAGE, MDK, RAGE, BILL BLAKK, THE TRISTAN SLATER, JOHN GAMBINO and FAMINE of the VILE as they’re across the street from Buckingham Palace as they watch two guards marching alongside Buckingham Palace before coming to a stop alongside the Palace itself where they take post, one on each side of the door. CHRIS and his brothers are all dressed more casual as they look down the street as THE TRISTAN SLATER’s voice is heard.

TRISTAN SLATER- “Why the fuck did you drag us here CHRIS?”

Taking notice the coast is clear to cross the street we hear CHRIS as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Let’s go.”

CHRIS breaks out into a light jog across the street with his brothers reluctantly following suit. MDK is heard saying.

MDK- “What’s he getting us into now?”

They make their way across the street. Once all are curbside looking down the street at the stationary guards. CHRIS looks at his watch as RAGE now questions the motives of CHRIS PAGE.

RAGE- “Hey man, what are you thinking?”

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m thinking that I’ve got about nine minutes to get those two fuckers to move or I lose the game.”

CHRIS lowers his watch as RAGE tries to be the voice of reason.

RAGE- “Are you sure you really want to do this?”

CHRIS PAGE- “According to what I’ve read they can’t move for ten minutes once taking a post… so uh, I’m going to put that to the test.”

CHRIS starts to walk down the street towards the guards before breaking into a full blown sprint before getting to full speed running towards the guards. The closer he gets they remain motionless and as he leaves his brothers in the distance he is right up on them before quickly putting on the breaks within inches of running into one of them who remains completely still.

CHRIS PAGE- “High!”

CHRIS states as he is within inches of the guards earlobe before glancing up at the black hat which rests on his head. The guard doesn’t move, his eyes firmly planted forward and at full attention.

CHRIS PAGE- “Nice hat.”

CHRIS takes a step back and positions himself fully in front of this guard where he takes his index finger and runs it underneath the nose and top of the upper lip of this younger facially featured Queen’s Guard yet not actually making any physical contact as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “How’s your mom smell?”

CHRIS then runs his finger across his upper lip as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Ripe.”

CHRIS sticks his finger in his mouth, sucking it before removing it as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Still tastes fresh too.”

There’s not a response or action from the Queen’s Guard before throwing the index finger inches in front of the face and nose.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m not touching you.”

CHRIS starts to move his finger across the eyes and around the face of the guard who continues to focus his attention forward at every attempt being made.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m not touching you!”

There’s still no response from the guard as CHRIS lowers his hand letting out a sigh of frustration before checking the watch on his right wrist.

CHRIS PAGE- “Six minutes.”

CHRIS softly states to himself before looking up the street where he motions for RAGE to come down and see him. RAGE starts to make the walk down the side walk as CHRIS shifts to the left side of the guard before whispering in his ear.

CHRIS PAGE- “Do you want to know what the most annoying sound in the world is?”

Immediately CHRIS begins screaming at one tone in the ear of this Queen’s Guardsman. The scream continues loudly until CHRIS starts to run out of breath just as RAGE approaches. CHRIS shifts his attention and starts to walk towards RAGE and away from the Guardsman where he starts to softly speak to RAGE so that his words can’t be heard by the guards.

CHRIS PAGE- “This is going so well, it might be time for Plan B.”

Confused we hear RAGE respond.

RAGE- “What the fuck are you talking about.”

Once again CHRIS checks his watch before stating.

CHRIS PAGE- “Fuck, five minutes.”

CHRIS shakes his head briefly before looking RAGE directly in the eyes.

CHRIS PAGE- “I have a feeling that this is going to go South…. But I’m going to win, what I need for you to do is go ahead and contact ADAM BARKER, he’s a brit and he’s a Brit with power because I’m fairly certain he’ll know what to do. In the meantime you and the boys might want to get away before this goes any further.”

RAGE- “Please don’t do anything stupid.”

CHRIS PAGE- “When I play I play to win, you know this… I don’t care if it’s beating DICK within an inch of his worthless little life or making Queen’s Guardsman flinch, I’m going to win.”

RAGE- “You might want to reconsider.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Go ahead and get out of here.”

CHRIS turns his back on RAGE where he once again faces the Queen’s Guards. He walks back over towards the two guards only this time he directs his attention towards the older guard. This guy has veteran written all over him. His face sags with the bitch that is gravity combined with age. He has a thick which mustache as opposed to a freshly shaven face of the previous guard. CHRIS leans in whispering.

CHRIS PAGE- “I’m going to make you squeal like a pig.”

CHRIS can’t even keep a straight face as he starts laughing before quickly recovering his composure. CHRIS stands in front of the older veteran.

CHRIS PAGE- “Have you dusted the cobwebs out of the Queen’s vagina lately? Just wondering if the fruit flies have eaten through that rotten cherry?”

There’s absolutely no response from the guard as his eyes are firmly forward and expressionless as CHRIS looks back up the street where RAGE and the brothers have made their way back across the street opposite of Buckingham Palace where they observe CHRIS from a distance. CHRIS turns his attention back to the older guard as he spouts out.

CHRIS PAGE- “You’re going to look awful pretty sucking his dick with no fucking teeth.”

CHRIS looks back at his watch taking notice of the time ticking away before stepping back where he addresses both of the Queen’s Guardsman.

CHRIS PAGE- “You know I’ve tried to win this little game playing by the rules. I mean I didn’t touch anyone, I’ve tried to make you laugh, I’ve tried to get you to flinch…”

CHRIS shifts his attention towards the younger of the two Guardsman before spouting out.

CHRIS PAGE- “… but I did fuck your mom, she say’s hey.”

CHRIS diverts his attention back to both guardsman as neither man as made a single move. He checks his watch again before walking over to the older veteran slicking his finger out towards his red coat as he says.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fuck is that?”

Another epic failure as the guard doesn’t flinch. CHRIS starts to get visibly frustrated as he steps back and tries to rationalize with them.

CHRIS PAGE- “Why won’t either of you play along?”

CHRIS casually states as he looks back towards the younger of the two guards as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Seriously, I fucked your mom.”

CHRIS reaches in the back pocket of his pants where he retrieves his cell phone. CHRIS checks his watch as he flips through his cell phone as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Last chance.”

CHRIS pulls up something on his phone, he walks up to the younger guard flipping the screen around so that he can see what’s on display and for the first time there’s a reaction in the eyes balls but not enough to constitute legitimate movement as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “I told you… I did fuck your mom last night, why would I be here in front of you specifically?”

CHRIS states as he continues to hold the phone in front of his face.

CHRIS PAGE- “When I play games I play to win and I bet one euro that I could make one of you flinch… and judging from my calculations I’ve got less than a minute to make that happen before you march up and down the street like trained apes only to repeat the same process over and over again.”

CHRIS returns the phone to his back pocket before taking a step back away. You can tell by the sheer serious expression on the young guardsman face tells us that CHRIS isn’t lying.

CHRIS PAGE- “I admire your resolve, reminds me about a Champion that I am going to dethrone on these very grounds in a little over a weeks’ time because I don’t play to lose.”

CHRIS comes forward swiftly kicking the younger guardsman in the nuts which immediately drops him where he stands as CHRIS shouts out from the rooftops.

CHRIS PAGE- “VICTORY!”

The veteran guardsman immediately lunges towards CHRIS and as he tackles CHRIS to the ground we hear CHRIS scream out.

CHRIS PAGE- “TWO FOR ONE! TWO FOR ONE!”

Our scene ends as CHRIS PAGE is taken into custody… to be continued.

Chapter 4:

Over the course of the week I’ve done a lot of talking about several different things while not going into detail on the same general subject matter twice; and this isn’t going to be any exception. While I’ve made mention of what lays in front of us come Leap of Faith and I’ve made mention of being involved in a Deathmatch but haven’t quiet exposed DICK for being foolish enough to select something along these lines for a battle of this proportion, and while in his deluded mind he might think he shifted the odds towards his favor in actuality he drove the final nail in his coffin as XWF Universal Champion. I touched earlier about finding in humor in how the single biggest prize this federation can promote is taking place with yet another gimmick attached to it and how DICK has every right to be scared shitless of standing in that ring opposite him and actually doing what the marquee advertises, wrestling. Do you know what the single biggest problem with this shit hole is? Hot shotting. For those that aren’t hip to the industry lingo Hot shotting is when you do not take the proper time to allow something to develop into a big deal while instead attaching a gimmick to something right off the jump. War Games, hot shotted. Leap of Faith, hot shotted. Usually when something of this nature takes place it’s because a company is desperate for ratings, low buy rates or lack of ticket sales. Well, we know it doesn’t have a goddamn thing to do with ticket sales because since I arrived on the scene those have jumped just like the ratings. I say this because with everything trending in an upward direction since walking through the doors it’s safe to say that this hot shot has absolutely nothing to do with the office and everything to do with the Champion. I’m sure in the minds of everyone on the roster this match warrants such a stipulation when you consider just how many times we’ve made the Apex Prophecy our bitches with all the beatings to the hospitalization of one half of the Tag Team Champions and all points in between. I don’t see it that way at all; the way I see it is this is YOUR Champion showing the world that I’m so far inside his head that he’s thinking on an irrational standpoint, he’s acting on impulse which is never a great idea when your opponents name is CHRIS PAGE.

While this is being billed as a Death Match I did have to reach out and check the XWF’s version of the rules so that I can give accurate information as opposed to what happened at War Games where I was lead to believe it would be a Standard Style match only to be changed to an Elimination Style match. Under the structure of the XWF’s rules is basically this is nothing more than a glorified No Holds Bar affair that will not end until there’s a pinfall or submission; great. So let’ make sure I understand this correctly; you had the choice to name any stipulation you wanted and you elect to name a match that has no rules, essentially one fall to a finish when I’ve got an army of talent that out numbers yours not only with the numbers in general but also in sheer talent and ability. Yeah, that totally makes sense. Can you sense the sarcasm? Cause I’m laying it on rather thick you fucking idiot! A decision like this is seemingly saying Gilly was born with common sense. You do realize that I haven’t even scratched the surface with my rolodex and how easy it would be for me to call another one or two of my brothers in to further shift this balance of power?

Make no mistake about it DICK a piece of this is about power and control.

He who has the gold should have the control yet in this situation the control is out of your hands and firmly in mine, so the only thing I’m missing to cement that is what you carry around your waist. In order to get what I want I must go through you. While you have the luxury of playing the role of the overconfident one citing your victory at War Games as a point of reference you’re stupid enough to think that this deal will end the same way. Well here to tell you here and now you little shit that only a fool will rest on what’s transpired in the past because on any given night any one person can defeat another and the one thing that you can’t take away from me is that for the first time in a very, very long time you’ve got something to be worried about when it comes to retaining that title. You’ve been on top for nearly eight months and if you can’t tell the entire scene is stale as fuck and is in desperate need of being shaken up. I understand that you don’t want to relinquish that top spot and I understand that you’re going to defend anything I have to say about the lack of competition or the fact you’re the big fish in a small pond; well buckwheat, I’m a bigger fish in that same pond and in just about a week’s time I’m going to swallow you whole.

Unlike you I’m not lashing out off of emotions.

Unlike you I’ve not allowed anything you nor your besties to interfere in my long term vision for what is GOING to happen to this company. Thus far we’ve played this game my way but here over the next week or so I’m going to play the game your way. Up until this point I can’t even say that I’ve bothered to even view one of your promo’s; however, I’m told that there’s plenty of information for me to further ass rape you on and I’m going to take full advantage; not because I have too… but because I’m going to not only play your rebuttal game but I’m going play better than you much like I’ve been flat out better than you for eight goddamn weeks while the message you’ve been spreading is about a limp as a Liberace handshake! If you knew anything about me you would know that I’m a double threat when it comes to that squared circle. I’m can out wrestle anyone at any time… but I can also out fight the best of the best. Don’t take my word for it because you’re going to see the results Monday morning when you look yourself in the mirror seeing all the nice stitch work that’s taken place all over your fucking face. You’ve essentially given me the go ahead to use any and everything that isn’t nailed down as an instrument of destruction over every inch of your body. If I want to grab a chair so be it, if I want to wrap barbwire around your face before driving your face into the turnbuckles so be it, if I want to take this fight inside Buckingham Palace and strangle you with a pair of the Queen’s dirty panties so be it and if I flat out want to break every bone in your body I can do that all without any repercussions.

Thank you for that.

Again, you’ve made my job that much easier.

I have no doubts that you’re not going to go down without a fight and much like I was left a bloody mess on Savage I fully expect to spill more blood come Leap of Faith as I’ve bled before and I’ll blead again… but I won’t stop fighting until I get what I want regardless of who stands in my way. There’s a reason why you have talents speaking my name because I am the straw that stirs the fucking drink! You have other Champions wrapping their entire body work around me and how I’ve managed to transcend the company you hold near and dear into a must see company.

There’s no such thing as bad publicity.

What they all fail to realize is the more you hate me is the more your sell me.

I’m the single biggest draw this company has at this point because I have walked in and simply told the truth about the company, the talent and the politics associated with the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. There’s a reason why a handful of talent will bleed the blood of the Xtreme but there’s so many more that get a nasty taste in their mouth at the mere thought of trying to compete for a company that has a reputation for being one sided towards their favorite sons or daughters. I find it utterly hysterical how someone like you will praise this company until you’re dying breath while not even understanding it’ reputation for being exactly what I’ve professed it to be. They have that tendency to fuck anyone that disagrees with how they do business and they’ve even fucked me over a handful of times only this time I’ve come to fuck them back; I’ve come to fuck them so hard they’re going to be choking on my dick! Reality when it comes to you and what you mean to me you’re nothing. You’re a nobody that’s gotten to where he is not because he’s talented but because he hasn’t had anyone else man enough to slap him in the face, to spit in his face and constantly make him look like a goddamn fool time after time after time after time again; and while you might have gotten the last shot in before Leap of Faith don’t fool yourself into thinking that it somehow has changed the game because there’s a age old saying that fits this entire situation to a fucking tee; “he who laugh’s last laugh’s the loudest.”… I assure you and I assure the entire XWF that I will be laughing last come the close of Leap of Faith as I will stand before you as YOUR XWF Universal Champion.

People can talk about how cliché’ an invasion is.

They can call this nothing more than a New World Order reboot.

They can attempt to rationalize what I’m doing however the fuck they want but the one thing they won’t be able to do is run those dick suckers once I take procession of the single biggest prize this company has to offer on the first opportunity I’ve been given. Yes I talk a lot of shit, yes I bring a lot to the table and yes I am going to bring a fight to you come Leap of Faith to the degree you’ve never seen before and will never see again because this battle is the most important battle within this war. A victory here firmly shifts the balance of power in my direction and there won’t be any disputing that. You might think I just talk a big game but you’ll definitely be eating all of your words when your shoulders hit that mat for a fatal and final three count, you’ll be eating your words when you limp back through that curtain and have to look all of your peers in the eyes and express just how much of a failure you truly are.

Hey, nobody said it would be easy but I didn’t come here to put you over like the rest of the contracted talent on this roster.

I came to take what you got.

… and not even you are powerful enough to stop me.

You’re certainly the smartest seventh grader with that vocabulary, just a shame you don’t know how to use it correctly! Very Paul Frostesque or a Nathan Miles; and while you might not know who they are people that matter do and they just laughed there ass off because the nail has been hit on the head.

Tick tock mother fucker.

The clock is ticking while the sands in that hour glass are running out. The dawning of a new era is upon us. You’re welcome for making you relevant, come Leap of Faith you’re truly going to be an Omega because this Alpha is going to make you his bitch!

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-21-2019)