Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Chapter Two:
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-16-2019, 09:11 PM

THE PLANE RIDE FROM HELL:

The scene opens as we’re surrounded by darkness before the scene fades in as we’re are 35,000 feet in the air as the camera catches the inside of a private jet housing “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE, MDK, BILL BLAKK, THE TRISTAN SLATER, FAMINE OF THE VILE, “BIGG RIGG” JOHN GAMBINO and RAGE across the pond to England for the upcoming Leap of Faith Pay-Per-View. CHRIS is shown kicked back in a recliner style seat with a red blanket covering his body up to his shoulders. His feet are kicked up and he’s heard snoring while sitting nearby is MDK with an 15 inch iPad in front of him with wireless earbuds in his ear as he looks on and continues watching My Little Pony which is on firm display. Across the jet on a leather sofa is JOHN GAMBINO and FAMINE of the VILE as they are engaged in a rousing game of Paper, Rock, Scissors while BILL BLAKK and RAGE are involved in a heated thumb war.

The private jet is laid out in three sections; the first is closed off where the pilots are doing their thing, the second piece is a large seemingly living quarters which is where we’re located now; the floor is carpeted in red while the sofa set that houses the infamous thumb war is in black leather much like the matching sofa directly across the plane where GAMBINO has just crushed FAMINE’s scissors with a ROCK and they repeat the process. MDK and PAGE are in black leather recliners on the opposite sides of this living quarters. There’s a 60” flat screen TV mounted on the wall which is playing the movie “Airplane” for know really good reason. Suddenly there’s a huge hit of turbulence which rouses CCP from his sleep as “thank you” from the ears of his Brothers seemingly ring out. The turbulence stops within seconds but it was enough to cease the activities as everyone was wondering if this was the day the music died.

The TV screen starts to flicker on and off before suddenly it cuts out completely and strangely over the PA system we hear the sounds of…

CHRIS lowers the reclining portion of the chair, the click of it snapping in place is heard officially transitioning it back to a chair. CHRIS shifts his attention over to MDK who now appears back to normal as he bobs his head back and forth to My Little Pony episodes. His eyes cut over to the left where JOHN GAMBINO defeats FAMINE with a rock over scissors while shifting his eyes over towards BLAKK and RAGE as they jockey in thumb war.

CHRIS PAGE- “Weird.”

CHRIS stands up tossing the blanket into the recliner as he walks over towards RAGE and BLAKK while stretching his arms out and cracking his back in the process.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fuck are you two doing?”

RAGE shifts his head and looks up towards CHRIS as he softly states.

RAGE- “Jamming to John Denver, clearly!”

CHRIS PAGE- “Ironic that we’re on a plane listening to JOHN DENVER who died in a plane crash.”

RAGE gets caught by a sneaky double team by BLAKK losing the round as BLAKK spouts out towards RAGE.

BILL BLAKK- “SUCK IT BITCH!”

A door off the main living quarters of this massive jet kicks open as THE TRISTAN SLATER emerges spraying air freshener on his way out as he states in general.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “I just dropped a LUX so give it a bit to clear out… and what the fuck was up with that turbulence? Popped out an extra turtle head I wasn’t expecting.”

CHRIS stands look over at THE TRISTAN SLATER who catches CHRIS looking.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Thank god you’re up, you was fucking us up with that Shrek style of snoring. It takes that shit to a completely different level.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER wipes his hands on his shirt before walking over and plopping down on the recliner CHRIS just got up from as CHRIS turns towards MDK and states.

CHRIS PAGE- “Yo man.”

No response from MDK has he’s engulfed in My Little Pony to the degree CHRIS reaches down snapping his fingers in MDK’s eye line which draws nothing as THE TRISTAN SLATER is heard saying in the background.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “That’s a lost cause homie; he’s been on that shit for hours.”

CHRIS points over towards GAMBINO and FAMINE as he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fuck are these two doing?”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “I stopped paying attention to all that because it’s as if it’s on some loop. Rigg always goes over with a Rock.”

John Denver fades away…

Immediately this draws the attention of CHRIS PAGE.

CHRIS PAGE- “What the FUCK is going on with music from musicians that died in plane crashes!”

Suddenly the cabin starts to shift and shake violently as more turbulence is encounter, but this time there’s a series of dinging noises followed by the fasten seat belt signs starting to flash all over the plane before the power to the cabin starts to flicker rapidly yet drawing no responses from anyone.

A large disco ball drops down from literally out of nowhere as stobe lights start to flicker and the back portion of the plane opens up where male midget flight attendants start filing out one by one in light blue spandex tights and all wearing Peter Gilmour t-shirts while all repeating the following line over and over again the six in total circle CHRIS PAGE.

“The captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. The captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign. The captain has turned on the fasten seatbelt sign.”

CHRIS closes his eyes while taking a deep breath as the cabin rocks violently once more causing the midgets to fall and roll back towards the door while CHRIS points and laughs.

CHRIS PAGE- “Dumb fucks.”

The plane rights itself as the fasten seatbelt sign stops flashing and power is fully restored.

CHRIS PAGE- “Is it possible we can talk about Leap of Faith?”

There’s once again no response from anyone as if they simply don’t care to respond causing CHRIS to raise his voice louder.

CHRIS PAGE- “HEY ASSHATS!”

CHRIS claps his hands together in an attempt to once again get their attention which doesn’t work.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Hey man, like they can’t really hear you, it’s selective at best.”

Without hesitation CHRIS responds.

CHRIS PAGE- “Reminds me of the XWF.”

A male voice can be heard breaking in over the intercom.

“Everyone please take their seat and buckle your seat belts we are on our final approach to Tampa International Airport.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Wait! What!?!?!”

CHRIS barges up to the closed door that leads to the cockpit where he starts to pound on the door while screaming out at the top of his lungs.

CHRIS PAGE- “LONDON! WE’RE GOING TO LONDON!”

CHRIS continues to pound on the door as he shouts louder.

CHRIS PAGE- “WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?!”

A calm TRISTAN SLATER is heard behind CHRIS stating.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Bro that’s already happened.”

CHRIS stops pounding on the door as he turns around facing TRISTAN while stating.

CHRIS PAGE- “Well, where’s your belt?”

TRISTAN shakes his head from side to side.

CHRIS PAGE- “MDK and BLAKK’s belts?”

Another slight head shake from TRISTAN as CHRIS then finally states.

CHRIS PAGE- “My belt?”

There’s a deep breath from SLATER as he softly shakes his head from side to side.

CHRIS PAGE- “How is this possible? How can I lose to someone that’s like watching paint dry every time he opens his mouth and tries to pretend that he isn’t anything other than a glorified coward like that?”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “You knew how this was going to play before you signed up for it. They had no intentions of putting the belts on any of us. We were just brought in to make their stars look good and give them instant credibility. You act as if you aren’t aware of this.”

CHRIS PAGE- “This is fucking stupid.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “No; what was stupid was the inside cradle that got ya; sumbitch, the inside cradle strikes again.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Fuck my life.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “It gets worse… it happened in under a minute.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Can’t say I don’t know how to “make” em’.”

CHRIS walks over to the couch that house GAMBINO and FAMINE; big surprise, GAMBINO with a rock crushes FAMINE’s scissors where he takes a seat and buckles up as reality sets in as the private jet starts to land on the runway. You hear the tires screeching as they touch down on the tarmac.

CHRIS PAGE- “I can’t believe I don’t remember any of this.”

The jet pulls to a stop as the captain’s voice breaks back in over the speakers.

“Thank you for flying RAVEN FLIGHTS. We hope you enjoyed the ride just as much as we have.”

CHRIS unbuckles his seat belt and stands back up as he scratches his head.

It’s then I feel like I’m being nudged once followed by a second time a little harder as I hear my name being called.

“CHRIS!”

I feel hands on me shaking me causing me to seemingly break from this haze where I’m now kicked back in the recliner with the red blanket covering my body with MDK standing over me.

MDK- “Get up homie; we’ve just landed in London.”

CHRIS mumbles under his breath.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fuck.”

CHRIS’s eyes shift to the now six female flight attendants that are all dressed scantily clad in short mini skirt’s and revealing tops. CHRIS lowers the recliner portion and stands to his feet where he states.

CHRIS PAGE- “I just had the WORST dream.”

He follows it up with an over the top tone of voice.

CHRIS PAGE- “Goddamn it pal!”

MDK- “You ready to go kick some ass?”

CHRIS PAGE- “Duh.”

There’s a slight pause.

CHRIS PAGE- “London… we’re here.”

The scene fades to black

Chapter Two:

With each day passing we draw closer and closer to Leap of Faith and while we’ve been on this road to what is sure to be a match of the year candidate that will see me leave as your new XWF Universal Champion I can’t begin to describe how it’s going to feel to rub DICK’s nose in the mat like a little puppy dog that’s just shit in the house. Nobody and I mean nobody are more looking forward to this one chance encounter because it’s put up or shut up for you, DICK. You’ve been able to carry this failing organization because you’ve not been tested by someone like CHRIS PAGE; a bonified and legitimate superstar that can and will kick your ass from one side of the building to the other and all points in between, you’ve never been tested by someone like CHRIS PAGE whom is battle tested and a legitimate Champion regardless of any roster I’ve been apart of and you’ve never been in a position where you’ve constantly been behind the eight ball the entire road to a major title defense; make no mistake about it twat waffle, this IS your biggest test to date and it will make or break you! You’re the man who’s back is against the wall because you have an entire federation of nobodies looking at you to stop me in my tracks, they’re looking at you to cut the head of the snake before it swallows this organization whole, they’re looking at you to be their savior because at this time you are the biggest fish in the smallest pond… while me, I’m simply having the time of my life running circles around you and the rest of your Apex-Prophecy.

They say, CHRIS, how can you be so confident after the ass whipping you took on Savage? After how Apex-Prophecy dominated you in front of the world.

Bitch please!

How many ass whippings have I given them? How many times have my brothers and I left em’ laying? Fuck, it’s about time they stepped up and did SOMETHING other than get schooled. I’ll gladly take one ass whipping if it means I’ve given three or four and I’ll get my happy ass right back up and ask for more because from where I’m standing they CLEARLY didn’t get the job done because I’m rolling into Leap of Faith at 100 percent; can ALL the members of that rag tag group say the same? So, whom is ahead here? Am I supposed to get mad or upset about eating finishers and having the Apex-Prophecy standing over my motionless body? That’s cool story, bro. This is professional wrestling and when you’ve left the so-called upper echelon on this federation laying more often that not I’d be more shocked if they didn’t try and exact a little revenge because this business is give and take; I’ve given way more than I’ve taken. Can you say the same, DICK? How’s your partner’s health anyway? Has been cleared to return to the ring because that’s how you deliver an ass whipping. You put them on the shelf, did you guys do that to me? Not hardly, you barely scratched me and hardly phased me.

I mean I’m embarrassed for all of you over that little assault.

You proved nothing.

You won a very minor and small battle while you’re continuing to lose the war.

You guys should feel okay about it but in the grand scheme what did you prove? Beatings come and go and numbers won’t be a factor come Leap of Faith. Nobody is going to be able to save you from the embarrassment that I am going to levy down upon you by stripping away the one thing that you hold near and dear. You didn’t want this match… as a matter of fact, you FEAR this match or else you would have accepted my challenge way back when as opposed to hiding behind a company. Before you try convincing yourself and the world that you’re not a gutless turd the proof is in the pudding because if you think back my initial challenge had NOTHING to do with the Universal Title and everything to do with actually EARNING a shot by beating you in a non-title affair; that wasn’t good enough for you to accept. I continued to call you out but you allowed JAMES RAVEN to dictate your pace and while in the process he proceeded to make you look like nothing more than a scared little bitch who wanted a piece of paper signed.

At one point do you stand up for yourself.

At what point do you man the fuck up as the so called “big dog” of the XWF and show us all you got a set?

Because it didn’t happen here.

You didn’t have a choice; this company didn’t have a choice because when War Games came and went myself and my brothers only got stronger while the XWF only got weaker and it’s nearing its breaking point. As sure as my lungs expand and contract is as sure that not only myself, but all of my brothers will kick the legs out from under this goddamn place come Leap of Faith when we collective leave with the Television, Tag Team and Universal Titles sending the federation as a whole crashing down to utter nothing. I am not here to finesse you, I’m not here to be liked by any of you, I’m not here to cater or pander to any of you; especially you, DICK. I’m here to kick ass and take names, I’m here to show each and everyone of you that you’re fucking sheep and if I had to sign a contract to prove that beyond any shadow of a doubt so be it and even being under contract by this shithole doesn’t change my views or opinions and the only it does do is make my bank account fatter with each appearance.

Let’s talk my contract.

I’ve already heard how it is possible for me to loathe this federation, yet I signed on the dotted line and if I truly despised this federation I would have refused and told Raven and company to fuck off.

Trust me I thought about it.

I thought about it long and hard before I even had my lawyer’s look it over; you’re smart JIMMY, you tried to lock me into a multi-year deal but that didn’t play; you tried to under pay me, that didn’t work out either. The brass on my contract status is a per appearance deal that I can terminate at any time and without notice, only behind the scenes the powers that be have a love/hate relationship with me. They love the ratings, they love the attention and they love the money I’ve already made them, yet they hate the fact that I can stand before you all and bash you for the sheer and utter morons that you are… none bigger than you, Dick.

… but even I’ll admit that I get a nice chuckle out of you.

Remember when you thought I didn’t know your name?

Do you remember how fucking stupid I made you look by having to take you by the hand like a little child and explain to you why I call you what I call you and why I haven’t even bothered to mention the names of anyone else on the roster by there name? If I call you by your name it’s because I respect you, and regardless of how JAMES RAVEN and the powers that be feel about me on a personal level they all respect the fuck out of me on a professional level or else they wouldn’t have come beating on my door to come save this federation from the disaster its found it self in… only they didn’t get the CHRIS PAGE they wanted. They didn’t get the glad handing, baby kissing, nice guy that plays by the rules, oh no. They got the take no prisoners, will rip your goddamn throat out and shit down your neck CHRIS PAGE because this CHRIS PAGE hasn’t forgotten how many times he was FUCKED over my this company. Well, now it’s my time to do the fucking and when I rip the face off the Universal Champion and skull fuck him before taking his title it shall stand as the ultimate fuck you to every XWF owner dating back to JOHN BROWN that ever got a nice laugh out of using me to make their talent look good! We’re headed into the bottom of the ninth and looking up at that scoreboard I’m well ahead on runs… but beating you isn’t good enough… destroying you is going to be all the validation I need to throw my middle finger up at the rest of this roster while you are going to have to swallow your pride like you swallow RAVEN’s nut and walk back through that curtain with your hands on your hips and your head held down before having to look all those guys in the face and simply say that you fucking suck!

You and your style are completely played out.

The world has grown bored of your pictures and of your lackluster abilities.

…. And when I strip you of your title, I wonder how you’re going to feel knowing that not only did you let your locker room down, but you let your company down as well. They say all good things must come to an end, DICK; that goes for your run as Universal Champion as well… and that officially happens come Leap of Faith. You can say whatever you want, you can try to down play me and my brothers as much as you wish, you can say whatever the fuck you need to say in order to try and save some face, but it won’t change the fact that your ass belongs to me. I’m laser focused on bringing down the unstoppable DICK MAIN and I’m GOING to do what nobody has been able to do the entire year… beat you for your title and beat you within an inch of your worthless little life. You are number one on my shit list, but not because of your talent or lack thereof but because you just happen to be on top of the mountain. If Peter Gilmour was in your place he’d get the attention, if Barney Green was in your place he’d get my attention but unfortunately for you you’re getting every percent of it… and while we’ve been in the ring it’s never been one on one.

The ballgame has changed, Dick.

You’re fighting a losing battle because when I’m motivated I’m un-FUCKING-stoppable.

Trust me, I’m motivated.

While you have an entire company praying that you somehow fluke yourself to a victory I’ve got my brothers that are expecting me to be the God given leader I am and mop the floor with you. While you have an entire company of curtain jerkers wanting you to shut my mouth I’ve got a group of LEGENDS that expect me to do what I do… win. I won’t lie, I’m a little bitter over War Games; not much, but a little because it’s rare that I suffer a loss, but when I do it only makes me come at you that much harder and that much faster. At nearly fifty years old I will do the unthinkable, I will do the impossible and I will do the unexpected when I leave Leap of Faith as your new XWF Universal Champion.

The rest of you jizz stains will have to sit back and watch as a man ascends to the top of this mountain in just his third match back.

The rest of you nut sacks can go cry to management about how someone like me represents your company as he slams it to anyone who will bother to listen.

I’m not going to respect your fucking title… I’m going to replace it!

You haven’t begun to see the level of disrespect that I am truly capable of and I’m a firm believe that actions speak louder than any words ever could. I’m at the focal point of this situation and it’s a position that I know entirely all to well. It’s in situations like this that the cream rises to the top and don’t fool yourselves into thinking that this isn’t going to be any different. I know that I am better than your champion, I know that I am better than everyone on this roster and above all else I know exactly what I’m capable of when those lights are on bright and it’s all on the fucking line! I’m not like your current Champion that hinges on what his opponent has to say to make himself appear to be anything less than the trained monkey he truly is. I don’t win or lose my battles based off how I respond to things that have been said against me. I win my battles by stepping into that ring and putting my skills on full display for the entire goddamn world to see!

Leap of Faith is going to be the day that the music truly died.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-17-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (07-16-2019)