Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who am I?
THE Tristan Slater Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

07-16-2019, 02:32 PM

The scene opens as STEVE SAYORS is shown sitting in front of a Leap of Faith backdrop in a director style chair. He’s in a black suit with a white undershirt and grey tie in the fashion of Kenneth Cole as he stares towards the camera before welcoming us to his special sit-down interview.

STEVE SAYORS- “XWF Universe we’re just a week or so away from XWF’s Leap of Faith Pay-Per-View event and it will be a night in which the landscape of this very federation could change drastically when “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE challenges ROBERT MAIN for the XWF Universal Championship. The stakes couldn’t be higher as a war to end the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is underway and in full swing as a group of renegades that have aligned themselves with CHRIS PAGE are set to challenge for three total Championships… and for my guest at this time Leap of Faith will mark his XWF in ring return to the company; he’s a former three time XWF World Heavyweight Champion, he’s a former XWF United States and Xtreme Champion and to cap it off he’s a former XWF Tag Team Champion making him a Grand Slam Champion within the Xtreme Wrestling Federation; I’m talking about non other than THE TRISTAN SLATER!”

The camera pans back revealing sitting next to him in a second director style chair is the former Grand Slam Champion in the flesh, conveniently without the XWF Television Championship which went back to the company of the Television Champion herself following the Saturday show. THE Tristan Slater is dressed in a V-Neck style white t-shirt and a pair of faded, white washed jeans with white high top shoes on his feet.

STEVE SAYORS- “It’s been four or five years since you left the XWF, seemingly walking out on the company as you carried the XWF World Title for a third time and now all these years later would you like to address the reasoning behind you leaving the company?”

A casual smirk from THE Tristan Slater followed by a light chuckle as he simply spouts out.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Two simple words; Shane .”

Everyone know the bullshit that Shane and his regime put the XWF through from stupid booking decisions to flat out embarrassing the legacy of this federation while slapping all the legends in the face that built this place.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “ was a fucking fool that thought he could run to the beat of his own drum; I remember when he hired me, and I built this company brick by brick. We’re talking about a time when the highest rung on the XWF ladder was its United States Championship and I knocked Jose Chavez off the top of the mountain with ease, I then dominated his little tournament and took his XWF World Title while devising an incredible record of twenty-three wins and two losses.”

Think about that for just one second; twenty-three wins and but two losses and BOTH of those losses took place via a briefcase cash in to lift the World Title off my shoulder only to see me come back a week or so later and simply take it back like I was taking candy from a fucking baby… but then again I’m table scraps, am I right? I’m a nobody that’s simply here to be downplayed by some stupid cunt that doesn’t know her head from her asshole when it comes to just who the fuck I really am.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “I was in the conversation with names like Steve Jason and The Brand when it came to my record and I took a lot of pride in it… that is until all the drama continued to play out behind the scenes and his blatant favoritism began to truly show. He forgot just what horse brought him to the dance and thus I took my ball, I took his title and I went home while collecting my paydays without so much as missing a beat.”

It was easy to tell this place to fuck off and take their top prize with me. It’s not that I didn’t want to drop the title but when you’re owner is acting like a child you treat him like a child.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “He learned a valuable lesson in the process because not only did I school him in front of his staff I schooled him in front of his boys too; more like emasculated him, yeah that’s a better choice of words.”

STEVE SAYORS- “It is safe to say that you found a lot of success in your tenure with the federation.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “If your measuring stick for success is making a lot of money and winning a lot of Championships, then yeah I was extremely successful.”

STEVE SAYORS- “Then why return all this time later and side with someone like a CHRIS PAGE who has openly waged a war against the very federation that you had a lot of success in?”

Here we go.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “When I got the call from CCP I already knew I would be on board with bringing down this company with how this company decided to do me. Reputation is everything and while guys like JAMES RAVEN and others are trying to put lipstick on a pig when it comes to rebranding the XWF you’ve got guys like me that even as successful as I was still has nothing but distain for how I was treated, guys like PAGE his self that has been screwed over more time than he can care to count but when they’re in a jam who do they reach out to? It certainly isn’t the fruitcakes they have on the roster today, oh no. They reach out to guys like CHRIS PAGE who has a rolodex of talent at his disposal to swoop in and save the day; only problem is we aren’t here to save anyone’s day, we aren’t here to help bring this federation back to promise and we aren’t here to glad hand or kiss babies! We’re here because we have a chip on our shoulders, we’re here because we want to take everything that everyone of you have worked so hard for, we’re here because your owners are too inept to use the guys that actually give a shit about this place to their advantage…”

Probably because the “best” guys on this roster wouldn’t be able to tie their fucking shoes without some sort of direction.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “They’ve all become complacent and the handful of top guys or girls on this roster aren’t even trying to make anyone, the laziness of these thundercunts is completely mind boggling.”

You can tell who’s fingerprints are all over the recent spots we’ve seen play out on weekly television and they sure as shit aren’t anything to do with the powers that be because they’ve actually made sense and while I’m a little bitter I didn’t get the call for War Games I’ll take solace that since I emerged back on to the scene it didn’t take long for me to interject myself into a Championship scene; right Lux?

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Take Lux for example; she constantly headlines shows in secondary markets for a secondary show with a secondary championship and she’s simply Okay with it, and that in itself is embarrassing for her.”

I never believe this bullshit about how companies control a Champion and if I was Lux I would have done been said something about having to defend the title constantly against lackluster competition in towns like Fargo, North Dakota; but she hasn’t said shit, and now that she has someone standing in front of her that is actually worth a damn what does she do? She downplays me because I’m not CHRIS PAGE; she downplays me because I’m not the person she feels like she should be competing against and I for one think it’s a joke. I’m not going to stand here and try to convince her I’m worth her time because she will find our first hand when she leaves Leap of Faith without that Television Title around her waist and by then it’s going to be way too late.

STEVE SAYORS- “You mention Lux and the Television Championship and while she assumes she should be in the ring with someone like a CHRIS PAGE she has completely negated you. How does that make you feel as the challenger for the Television Championship come Leap of Faith?”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “If she wants to be stupid enough to play that card then by all means she can go right ahead but just as much as you know me and my credentials she’s going to be setting herself up for a very rude awakening and not only is she setting herself up for that rude awakening she’s going to be setting herself up for failure in every sense of the word. In her eyes I’m nothing more than mere “table scraps”; it’s cute, truly it is because what happens with her when these table scraps go ahead and crushes her dreams and takes her title? Huh? Do you or her for that matter really think CCP will give her the time of day?”

Rhetorical fucking question because the answer is real simple. Nope.

What Lux has done by simply dismissing me as if I’m nothing is the first rule with anyone in this business; never underestimate your opponent. In her eyes I’m a distant second to CCP but if she knew anything about me she would know that I’m superior to CHRIS PAGE in every sense of the word; I’m younger, I’m more agile, I’m faster… I’m flat out better in every aspect other than age; but hey, she can tell herself anything she chooses too and I’m sure there’s someone out there that will buy into that happy horse shit… it’s just not going to be me.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “If you ask me Lux has gotten to big for her panties and is in desperate need of a reality check.”

THE Tristan Slater diverts his attention towards the camera and with a serious tone with a look to match he states.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Hello Lux, my name is THE Tristan Slater and I am your reality check.”

Shifting his attention back towards Steve Sayors we hear Steve ask.

STEVE SAYORS- “I’m not trying to stir any crap but if what we saw on the last Anarchy program with Lux not only standing tall along side members of the Apex-Prophecy but she also got a little piece of you in the process. How do you react to being on the receiving end of a calculated attack?”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “The fuck you mean how do I feel about it? Did they injure me? Put me on the shelf? Did they do anything at all that I can’t recover from or haven’t already recovered from? Nope.”

The hot topic amongst the XWF is how finally Apex-Prophecy left CHRIS PAGE and company on their asses; I think Chris said it best when he said it was about time. We’ve kicked their asses from pillar to post for months and now finally they show a little fight and it’s supposed to be the end of the world for us; not fucking hardly, we’re just getting started and trust me when I say that the worst is yet to come.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “I can’t begin to count how many beatings we’ve thrown at the XWF without so much as a fire back so to see that there’s at least some fight in these curtain jerkers is a little satisfying to see because MAYBE they’ll actually give us some sort of challenge come Leap of Faith; and mark my words when I say that the backs of the entire XWF roster is firmly against the wall because in one fail swoop WE are coming in hot and we are going to go ahead and lift three of the Championships off the shoulders and waists of the so-called Champions; it doesn’t get more important that the Universal Championship and if CHRIS doesn’t take it from ROBERT rest assure I will, if MDK and Blakk can’t take down Raven and Drew then you can bet your bottom dollar I can and will… but right now, unlike my counterpart I’m not going to get to far ahead of myself and I’m going to focus on attaining a title that wasn’t around back in my heyday, Lux just happens to be holding it as we speak.”

STEVE SAYORS- “Is there any ill will or hard feelings amongst this group of legends about who is challenging for what title? I mean you have Page, MDK, Blakk, Gambino, Famine of the Vile and even yourself are all multi-time World Heavyweight Champions, it appears to me that the TV title is beneath you much like the Tag Titles are beneath MDK and Bill Blakk.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “I wouldn’t say there’s any hard feelings with how any of this has played out; and as far as ego’s not being in check that’s further from the truth. We are all top tier talents and we all have the same and common goal when it comes to the dismantling of this federation; by any means necessary.”

The biggest misconception about our band of brothers is that one is more important than the other; certainly not the case. We all have our role to play within the calculated game plan that’s been set out, all of which had our input. What started as a general concept has grown into a full-on raid and a full blown war that this federation isn’t prepared to wage. Sure, you can pretend that you’re not all scared shitless… but you are. You can all pretend that you don’t see the change coming but it’s going to be to late when it comes full circle and you can all pretend that this isn’t a big deal to have all of us legends poking our heads around while we get in where we fit in but you’d all be delusional as fuck.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “I mean this is a federation that allowed Peter Gilmour a month-long reign as Universal Champion so clearly it’s better days have been long gone.”

I’ll say this about ole Petey, guys got a hell of a plastic surgeon with all the transformations he’s been through over the years. It’s like he’s got a new face every time I happen to see him with absolutely no explanation of it.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “You can’t get more pathetic than that.”

Actually you can get more pathetic than that when you’re entire history with this company has been erased like it never even happened.

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “I got a question for you.”

STEVE SAYORS- “What might that be?”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “Explain to me why there’s no history on me with this federation? Explain to me why there’s not any history on Page, Famine or even Gambino? Do they think if they erase it that our accomplishments never occurred?”

STEVE SAYORS- “You know that’s a really good question.”

THE TRISTAN SLATER- “It was rhetorical as I can give two shits about your answer, especially when this company has disrespected us way more than we’ve disrespected it. The fact of the matter is this; we’re coming and we’re not going to stop until we rip out the jugular… and there’s nothing that anyone is going to be able to do to stop us. Believe that.”

Tristan removes the wireless microphone from his shirt and tosses it to the ground before getting up and walking out before anything further can be said.

End scene.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like THE Tristan Slater's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-17-2019), Corey Smith (07-18-2019), Darius Xavier (07-16-2019), Drew Archyle (07-27-2019), James Raven (07-16-2019), theNewBreed (07-19-2019)