Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 06:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why has Samuel McPherson handler been so quiet lately?
Samuel McPherson Offline
"The Animal"

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

07-08-2019, 09:26 PM

Considering Roxy was concerned of how quiet I've been, thinking I've left XWF when I hadn't, I thought to give everyone an update on why I've been quiet.

I have a partner living in Germany and at every summer, usually we go to both England and Germany at the same time, but because my partner couldn't afford the flight back to Germany from England, it wasn't possible this time around so it meant I had to be in Germany for three weeks.

There will be times I'll go on LOA and not RP when my partner is over at my house or when I go to her (Yes I'm a female in real life believe it or not) house.

Status is nothing has changed and I still want to come back and RP here again. I'm not signing up for the PPV mainly because it wouldn't be fair to others who have put in a ton of work in this cycle and deserve their spots on PPV, while I've done nothing since beginning of June and I don't like to steal a spot from someone who's been writing every other week and putting hard work in.

I was however as I said to Roxy privately, waiting for the Saturday show sign up which is when I'll be back writing in XWF again. I'll wait until after the PPV is done. Sorry for being so quiet and not updating you all what's happening with me.

[Image: sb5kD4m.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-09-2019, 01:50 AM

(07-08-2019, 09:26 PM)Samuel McPherson Said: Status is nothing has changed and I still want to come back and RP here again. I'm not signing up for the PPV mainly because it wouldn't be fair to others who have put in a ton of work in this cycle and deserve their spots on PPV, while I've done nothing since beginning of June and I don't like to steal a spot from someone who's been writing every other week and putting hard work in.

Just as an FYI this shouldn't hold you back, honestly nobody will be upset with you over this. Hell, people jump in after months long hiatus' for a PPV spot. If you want in its fine.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-09-2019, 09:07 AM

No worries, Fizzy. I just wondered if you were alright. Taking breaks, etc., won't hurt a thing.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post