Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Rebirth
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-07-2013, 09:16 AM

REBIRTH

In the year 2148 A galactic war between The Command and the Flokyoks. The Flokyoks showed up about 30 years ago from their home planet of Serpent. These Aliens are showing to be a real challenge to The Command. They have their own arsenal of Weapons they made, They are eight feet tall, Incredibly strong and surprisingly smart. On the day of the attack on Earth was a painful loss for Mankind. Many people died on that day, Including some of my Closest friends, And myself...

My Real name back then was Mike Radio. I found The Command when I was alone In a colony on the Planet Cherub. The command squad that was sent to that foreign planet had just found me when I was four years old. I didn't really remember much from when I was younger except that I had a brother who I didn't know and I didn't my parents either. I was taken to the nearest Command Ship. There I met Felix Farenfield The man who raised me and taught me how to be a real soldier. Felix died when I was seventeen in the New Roman War. The New Roman War was The Command vs the Centurions. The Centurions are The Command's greatest enemy ever. Felix was a General in the war, he led Zeta squad onto The Centurions home planet of Cendrike. There is when He failed and him along with his whole squad got murdered by Vulpex the King of the Centurions.

His son Jason Farenfield then took over Zeta squad when he was only eighteen. Me and Jason grew up together, he was practically my brother. When we both grew old enough to go on missions Jason assigned me as leader of Delta squad. My first Mission... Well let's just say It didn't go according to plan. My first Mission was to go to earth and Help The rest of Command fight off the Flokyoks. Me and my crew went into the mountains to go find where their ship landed. We got told that our mission was to look around the Flokyok ship and Find and take anything that looked useful. We found that ship, That thing was god damn huge...It was at least 7 stories tall. We Got ambushed as soon as we started to approach the ship from behind. We got into cover behind some rocks that were near by. We didn't know how long we were going to be able to fight these monsters off. We really needed back up at that point. I thought of something that might just work. I told my squad mates to get ready to run in that tunnel. I threw a Plasmicbang grenade. Plasmicbang grenades are kinda like flashbangs buut instead of just causing them to go blind for a short period of time this grenade shot plasma all over them, making them unable to move. We rushed for the tunnel.

The tunnel was extremely dark. We all turned our Flashlights on so we could at least see where we were going. We stumbled into a mine that had lanterns attached to cables on the ceiling. Who knew how long this mine had been down here, It looked ancient, like no one has been down here since at least the late 90's. That's more than 200 years ago. The lanterns seem to be lit with some type of special Wax to not let them burn out until they were put out by man. We started to hear the Flokyoks coming in behind us. We started to rush down the mine because there was absolutely no cover down here and their guns are superior to ours. We came to a dead end. We all knew this was probably going to be it. The Flokyoks sounded like they were right around the corner. We all got our weapons ready to fire...

There they were. The moment we saw them we started to fire our guns. They were shooting at as at the same time. They shot and killed two our six of us until one Flokyok Broke the wall behind us and Grabbed one of my squad mates by the throat with it's claws and just started sqeazing tighter until he was dead. There was now only three of us left. The floor broke beneath us and the one Flokyok. we fell a pretty long distance. When I got up I saw that one more squad mate was down. The Flokyok was dead too. Me and Jacob Drake were the two highest ranks in our squad. we wandered farther down into this dark tunnel where we could barely see anything. We saw light! We ran to the end of the tunnel to escape that hell. The moment we left the tunnel was the moment both of us were shot down by Flokyoks waiting for us at the end. I was dead.

I woke up on a hospital bed asking how long I was out. The doctor said I was dead for four years until they brought me back to life. Jason walked in the room. He told me it was good to finally see me back to life. He told me that The Nexus Program were the ones who brought you back to life. The Nexus program was an organization that brought people back to life. It took a long time to do so but they did it. Jason told me that he heard that I had been killed and ordered a squad to bring me and Jake to Nexus. Jake didn't make it. He was part of the 47% that the experiment failed on. Jason brought me to his cabin and updated me on everything. He even gave me the bad news about the Nexus Program. The only way to bring me back to life was to replace my heart with a Robotic Core. So now I'm apparently a so called "Cyborg."

Jason told me that I am still the leader of Delta squad and I will be assigned new squad members. One of them was actually surprisingly the doctor who brought me back to life. His name was Doc Shawnson he was actually really good with a gun. Plus he's good with Medi-shots. Medi-shots are needles that when you put it into someone's neck they partially heal all of your wounds depending on how big the needle is. Another Squad mate is Daniel Mayflower. He's a mysterious kinda guy, he doesn't really talk to anyone but apparently he's awesome with close range weapons. My other squad mate is Shawn Bowdrey, I knew Shawn when me and him were in Combat school with Jason. He's a really cool talented guy I'm happy he's on our squad. Finally there's A guy who likes to be called Wolf. He comes from a long line of Soldier. The Wolfe family has been one of the most Prestigious Families in Command history. He's going to be a strong asset.

Jason Assigned us our first mission and that was to infiltrate a Flokyok Base. He said we need to start with their smaller bases and build up until we get to the Omega base. The Omega Base is 15 Stories tall and is actually really menacing. That's where The "Father" lives. But most of the time Father is in the Flokyoks main Battleship named the green horse. We called it that because it's green is shaped in somewhat of a horse. Don't get me wrong that thing has destroyed a lot of Bases. that thing will be extremely hard to destroy. Jason told me everything I needed to know to be prepared for this war. He also gave me and my Squad the Best guns and armor Command can make. Well he gave me Armor that is made out of Ioplasma. It's a combination of Iotexyan and Plasma. It's actually really strong and this Armor could probably take a lot of hits. My squad mates all had standard Command armor. we got into our Armor, Grabbed our guns, and hopped into an Eagle. An eagle is an armored Helicopter that Flies with Energy Propellers. The propellers are made our of energy coming from the Copter. Daniel Flew the it because he was the only one who had Eagle training. We flew to our assigned base to destroy... Garbocott... He had at least 45 Flokyoks in it but I'm sure Delta can handle it.

To be continued...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
(06-07-2013)