Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fembots N' Ladders RP 2
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

07-08-2019, 01:38 PM

[It opens up to Tommy rolling into a building near the event, and he opens a door to see fembots that look like Sophia, dressed in her red lingerie and heels. He rolls his bag in the place, where there was no lockers, just a pink heart shaped bed. Then two of the bots cartwheel behind Tommy, and close the door.]

Tommy: Aye… Aye…. whats the devils going on here?

Fembot 1: Just lay on the bed, unwind your troubles.

Tommy: Oh no, I got to get ready for this match i’m in.

Fembot 3: What match, Tommy?

Tommy: You know, ladder, title, two guys… so I need you all to—

[Fembot 1 shows grabs the X-Treme title from his bag, and hangs it up on the roof of the bed. Tommy tries to go to the bed, but Fembot 2 and 3, tackle him on the bed. Tommy tries to break free, but the fembot overpowers him.]

Tommy: What the hell do you want from me?

Fembot Sophia’s: Spend some time with US. YOU CANT RESIST US, Mr. Wish.

Tommy: Uhh…. yeah I can… uhh.. cold showers… Margaret thatcher naked on a cold da—

[All the Fembots start to do some wired shit on Tommy. As he tries to fight the pleasure, they start to choke on his throat. He was halfway near unconscious until the belt starts to speak to him with a female like voice.]

Belt Of X-Tremeness: Fight it Tommy… beat the urge to give in!

Tommy: Wha.. What… Oh god yes go LOWWW

Belt Of X-Tremeness: TOMMY BREAK FREE… REACH FOR ME!!

[Tommy opens his eyes and see’s the title swinging back and fourth. Tommy pushes the bots off the bed, and gets on his feet, and stands there defying the bots.]

Fembot 1: What are you thinking?… You need to be punished!

Tommy: Try me, just try me…

[Then all the fembots start to line up, and have whips in their hands. Then they all gang up on Tommy, whipping the shit out of him. As they whip him to death, Tommy reaches to the bed. He slowly gets on the bed itself, and noticed the roof of the bed reaches past his hands.]

Belt Of X-Tremeness: YOU FOOL YOU CANT REACH ME!

Tommy: What?

Belt Of X-Tremeness: You are pathetic, you can’t even reach past the sky. You can’t even touch me, i’m untouchable.

[Tommy grabs the belt, and tosses it on the floor. It broke into pieces on the floor, and all the fembots exploded due to Tommy’s defying the odds. Then the last fembot, Sophia 10, hugs him and tries to pusher off him. But she pushes him on the bed, and Tommy rips the face off, and there was a timer set to 5 seconds for it to detonate.]

Tommy: What the fuck…

Sophia 10: I Love you… I love you for ignoring me the whole time. Let’s stay together… IN HELL!

[It reached to Zero, and Tommy snapped out of his nap after binge watching a Austin Power’s marathon in his living room, as the scene fades.]

====================================

[We see Tommy roaming around the streets, late at night. He stumbles upon unknown location where there was ladders set up. He see’s three tall ladders, with one to the left with a dummy resembling Mastermind, and the right resembling Robbie Burbon. He then cuts a promo.]

“As I stumble upon a warehouse with these ladders set up, and it got me thinking to myself… hey, maybe it was fate… maybe it was god who guided me too this place. Or maybe I was just bored out of my mind, and I wanted to set up shop like if I was in the position to be with these two guys.

To be honest, the nap I had earlier in the day had got me thinking, it made me think that I don’t have what it takes to reach the top. In my life, and in this company. No matter how much I climb, I always get tossed to the ground like a bitch no matter what I do, and it’s getting to a point that I want to shove these ladders down into a fire down below.

It seems to me, that there is this false sense of security of me even reigning this title. Well i’m not going to fall for it, oh hell to the naw, I see right through it all. I know I am target, so I can’t even say I trust anybody in this match. It’s every man for themselves on who can reach to the top.”

[Tommy slowly climbs to the middle of the ladder, looks up at nothing, then climbed to the top of the ladder step. He sits on step, and taunts with the title.]

“This title is what me, Robbie the flake, and Mastermind the mind taker are fighting for. I am not afraid to say, I have the evens stacked against me in this match. Two against 1 or a 3 Way Dance are the thought that rings through my head, and that will not stop me from climbing to retain what's mine.

So Mastermind and Robbie, just know that my final say is this… you both can’t stop me from reach to my potential. As they say, “You live by the sword you die by the sword”; well for me my friend this title is worth killing myself or you both to retain and bring honor of X-Tremeness to this company.”

[Tommy pushes the Burbon Dummy into a garbage dumpster, while he also pushes the Mastermind Dummy into a pit of fire. He does the cross sign with the X-Treme title as the camera backs away from the scene.]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-09-2019), Mastermind (07-08-2019)