Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Locker room shenanigans
Belladonna Lovely

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-04-2019, 08:12 PM

The locker room is empty except for Dolly's headless body sitting up on one of the benches with her head laying in it's lap. Under the bench is a black leather doctors bag and in the middle of the floor can be seen a pile of discarded clothes. Steam is billowing out of an open doorway across from the bench and the sound of running water can be heard splashing to the ground. Over the sound the water is making can be heard a woman singing.

Singing in the Rain. Oh I'm singing in the Rain. What a Wonderful feeling. I'm Happy again.

The singing abruptly stops and so does the shower leaving the locker room with the beheaded dummy creepily silent. Shortly later Belladonna Lovely steps through the doorway exiting the steam like a vision from a dream. She is wearing only a towel draped around her lithe and well proportioned form that barely covers all her curves. Water can still be seen glistening on her pale skin and her damp hair is flowing over her shoulders in stark contrast to her milky white complexion.

Belladonna smiles coyly at the camera as she makes her way over to the bench Dolly is sitting on and straddles it next to the dummy. She reaches down under the bench grabbing the doctors bag bringing it up beside her giving the camera an ample view of cleavage in the process. She then opens the bag up and pulls out a surgical mask that she straps around the lower half of her face. She then reaches back into the bag pulling out a staple gun and then picks up the pieces of Dolly and begins stapling the head back onto the body.

Belladonna- Okay Dolly be a good patient now and try not to move. This wont hurt much and when we're done you'll feel much better. How you get yourself in these predicaments I don't know. But at least you have me here to put you back together after you fall apart. What would you do without me?

Belladonna finishes stapling Dolly back together and holds the dummy up turning it around to admire her handy work. She then sits Dolly back down on the bench and drops the stapler back in the bag before sitting it back on the floor.

Belladonna- I think I did a pretty god job if I do say so myself. Hopefully you wont be losing your head again anytime soon. Speaking of good jobs I think our introduction at the PPV to the XWF went pretty well. I can't wait until my first match and we get to have some fun. It's been way to long since I've have been able to have any real fun. Those roommates of ours in our vacation home were just to easy of targets and didn't want to play with us after a couple of games.

Belladonna removes the mask from her face and drops it to the ground beside the bag. She then unstraddles the bench and turns so that her back is facing the camera. She then unwraps the towel from her body revealing her bare back and upper butt to the camera. She starts drying her hair with the towel still not facing the camera.

Belladonna- Speaking of my first match it should be billed as a David vs Goliath match cause that's what it is between Mastermind and me. But just like David I plan on chopping down this Giant and showing everyone that even though he may be taller than me, he may be bigger than me, Hell he's one heck of a lot older than me and been doing this for a lot longer that don't mean Shit to me. I don't care who steps into the ring across from me I know I've already gotten them beaten they just don't know it yet. How do I know this well because Dolly has told me so and she's always right. Well almost always but don't tell her that.

Mastermind you're to old, to slow and if you don't need a walker to get to the ring for our match you will by the time I'm done with you. The bigger they are the harder they fall and I'll be yelling Timber as you go crashing to the mat and I give you a Long Kiss Goodnight as I wish you Painful Dreams until the End of Days. Damn this should be fun.

Belladonna finishes drying her hair and stands up throwing the towel at the camera blocking the view before anything else can be seen. The screen fades out with her singing another song.

That's all they really want. Some Fun. When the working day is done. Girls they want to have Fun. Oh girls just want to have Fun.

cut to commercial
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Belladonna Lovely's post:
(08-05-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (08-05-2019), Theo Pryce (08-05-2019)