Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 02:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Saturday Night Savage, welcome to the dark side of the moon
StigMartyr

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-06-2019, 02:26 AM

Backstage we see the interviewer hold a mic up to the man we saw in a segment at Wednesday Night Warfare. StigMartyr looms above the interviewer at 6ft5. He looks like a more muscular a d deranged Jeff Hardy.

Interviewer: "StigMartyr, that was quite a segment we saw last Wednesday at Wednesday Night Warfare." Your debut match is scheduled for next Saturday at Saturday Night Savage in a triple threat match against Decker Hollis and Steve Justice. Do you have anything you'd like to say to the two?

"Decker Hollis, Steve Justice. The tides have washed you ashore. At Saturday Night Savage, I shall be beginning my new lunar phase. Your history is irrelevant to me, no amount of wins nor championships shall serve as retribution when you see signs of the StigMartyr."

Interviewer:" Powerful words from StigMartyr there... "

A hand brandishing a garbage can lid cracks it over the head of the interviewer. The man drops, unconscious and bleeding from the head. StigMartyr stands over the interviewer, grabs the microphone from out of his hand, and faces the camera directly.

" Hollis, Justice... Follow the freezing moon."

Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes StigMartyr's post:
Decker Hollis (07-07-2019)