Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
LGBTFUKQ
Afton Pepper

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

07-02-2019, 03:49 PM

So let's get this shit out of the way now and then never speak on it again.

Yes I am gay. No I will not suck yo dick. Well, maybe I'll suck yo dick. Depends on the dick but don't just assume that because I like to suck dick that I'mma suck yours ok Peter Gilmour? I see you hiding the closet waiting for your opportunity to scream "Suck my dick.". The answer is no. Now and forever.. And just so we are all clear, I'm a top. Which for you bitches that are ignorant in the ways of the gays that means I do the fucking. I don't get fucked. Ya feel?

Now let the Queen of Mean further educate you bitches on just how big of a deal it is that Salt and Pepper has decided to grace the hallowed halls of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

The camera swings around revealing Afton Pepper in all of his purple glory for the very first time on XWF television.

[Image: eb7c910644velveteen.jpg]

For those of you who don't know allow me to formerly introduce myself to all of you. My name is Afton Pepper and I am one half of Salt and Pepper. Who is Salt and Pepper you ask? Only the greatest tag team in wrestling today. And that ain't just me yanking my own chain. That is the God's honest truth. Salt and Pepper have more titles than Daenerys Targaryen. Five time. Five time. Five time. Five time. FIVEEEEEEEEE TIMEEEEEE UWF tag team champions. Three time XWC tag team champions. And the CWC tag team of the year in 2017. To say we are the cats meow of tag team wrestling would be a gross understatement. See me and Salt, we ain't just a couple a beautiful bitches who happen to wrestle. We are a couple a wrestlers with faces that will make even the straightest manliest neckbeards on Earth wanna try a cock meat sandwich. Extra mayo.

On Wednesday night Salt and I will make our XWF debuts and I promise you won't want to miss it. Forget everything you think you know about tag team wrestling because what Salt and I do, it's not tag team wrestling. It's poetry in motion. You ever see a rainbow so bright and beautiful that you just want to cry? That's what we bring to the ring. We don't just wrestle. We beat bitches up. And when we do it it's a thing of beauty. It will make you weak in the knees and wet in your nether regions, this I promise you. El Principe, Noah Jackson, you two unlucky bitches are going to be the first to experience the beautiful brilliance that is Salt and Pepper. I hope you're prepared.

Now if you'll excuse me your Queen has to get to his day job because believe it or not wrestling alone doesn't pay the bills."

The camera zooms out to reveal a store front that reads "Salt and Pepper's Hair Salon and Massage Parlor". Afton Pepper reaches outward, grabs the handle of the door and pulls it towards himself. Afton steps into the door, greats their receptionist Fran and then nods towards his tag team partner and business associate Fredric Saltzman who is guiding a client towards the back half of the store into the massage area. Standing a few feet away from them tapping his left foot loudly so as to draw attention to himself is Vic Vinegar, manager of Salt and Pepper.

"Girl where the hell have you been? Have you seen how ashy my elbows have gotten waiting like a sassy bitch for your fine ass to walk through that door so we can get our shit did?"

"Sweetie no need for the hostility. You know I'll talk care of you like I always do. Like you always take care of me and Salt. Sit your pretty little tush down over there and I'll get Bobby to give you the mani pedi of your life. On the house of course. "

Fade to...

[Image: 31yD-Ih1ayL.jpg]

OOC: Sorry everyone for both the shortness and lateness of this roleplay. Salt and I are used to feds with shorter roleplay limits and word counts but we will adjust. I had no idea there was a such thing as a soft deadline either but that's ok. Next time no excuses. I hope you all were able to enjoy this roleplay. Short as it is.
Edit
[-] The following 4 users Like Afton Pepper's post:
Corey Smith (07-02-2019), Darius Xavier (07-02-2019), Shawn Warstein (07-02-2019), Vic Vinegar (07-02-2019)