Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:37 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Afterthought Season 1 Ep 5
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

07-01-2019, 08:23 PM

Disclaimer: The Afterthought is a registered trademark of the SW Corp. Any use without express written consent is forbidden and subject to the full extent of the law. Seriously, How did we get this many episodes? Eventually this guy is going to get sick of hearing his own voice right? Right? I can't do this anymore. If this prick wants to keep this up I'm just going to let you all put it on Vimeo or Worldstar and watch as the rating tank. That'll show him. And as always the show is filmed before a live studio audience.

Cheery upbeat music is heard, as the camera pans over the room. A light smattering of applause fills the room and drowns out the music. Then the stage lights begin to swirl around the red drapes. The lights focus as Fuzz steps out from the back, and looks to be all business. He carries a chair with him that he sets down next to him. He places his water on top of it. Fuzz gives the audience a little wave, and then grabs the mic from the stand and sets the stand off to the side.

"Years have come and gone. I've done a lot in this business and to be honest it feels good sometimes to just sit back and think about all the things that I have accomplished here. I've been at the top of the mountain, I've clawed up from the bottom. Out of all the things that I have done, I've enjoyed most of the journey. The one thing that I cannot stand is middling in the middle. I know that's where you make your home Tony. It can be nice for people who don't have any aspirations, people who would rather rest on their laurels. People who would rather sit around and get drunk all day. Not amounting to anything more than the middle. I understand the haze that you constantly put yourself in, I've been there. I have watched as people self destruct, I did it. I have seen people show no regard for anyone or anything because of their mind set. That's what makes you dangerous. It's your ability to not care at all, in the face of certain defeat, your brain chemistry is just different. You are wired differently from most people. In your head, you're never really losing, no you are more along the lines of failing upward. So long as your brain is in it's stupor you can't fail. Or so you think. I know all about the brass balls liquid courage gives you. It's just so unfortunate that at Warfare it's not going to make a single shred of difference. I am literally going to embarrass you in front of everyone there, watching at home, and the people streaming. The kids making gifs on the internet are going to have a field day with us. I can just imagine it now. The glossed over eyes, the sweat beading from your brow, the Eli Manning esque agape mouth. I have said it, therefore it must be the truth, everyone always puts their blind faith into people that are on television. Just like FOX News, or CNN. Just blindly follow. So what I want now is for everyone in the audience to get up out of their seats and follow me to a very special place. I like to call it the... Well I haven't come up with a catchy name for it yet, but eventually I will."

Fuzz waves for the audience to follow him, and then shoots a quick wink at the camera. Everyone gets up and follows behind Fuzz in a single file line. Then all of a sudden after walking around in a giant circle everyone is back to where they started.

"Obviously that wasn't it. We got to the door and I saw that the room wasn't ready yet, so we just walked in a circle for no other reason than to show you people that you are nothing more than sheep. Baaa. Allow me to continue here on Tony. I applaud you for noticing that I am a Legend here in the XWF. It hasn't always been easy. I've bean beaten to a bloody pulp by that ignorant asshole Bigg Rigg. I've fought in and won a Helldome match. I've won everything there is to in this company. So why did Cinderella come back to the ball so early? Well if this is a fairy tale as you so eloquently put it, then maybe you should check the source material first. I'm going to use Cinderella for this matter. The reality of that fairy tale is that the ugly stepsisters actually cut off parts of their feet in order to fit into the slipper. Go on look it up on Google, I'll wait. Done? Seriously that dolt of a prince didn't notice that he was jamming a bleeding foot into a glass slipper? Is he really even worth it? I mean was he so obviously drunk? And that's where you come into the story there Tony. You are the Drunk Prince, and I am well I hate to say it, the ugly step sisters. Wha?!? Yeah I know it's a weird revelation for myself to come to as well, but what it all really breaks down to is it shows that I am willing to do what ever I can in order to come out with the victory... I mean they eventually were found out, and in some tales had their eyes pecked out by doves, but that's the difference. This is reality. That's a mere children's tale. So yes just like all of those tales being adapted by Disney. I too have adapted to this. I don't just want to beat you for the title, I want to.... Nay I am going to humiliate you for it. People are going to ask themselves.... Did that really just happen? Did Fuzz really cut off a man's foot in the ring? Well no, because I like the job, and honestly that's more of a Pay Per View thing... Ya Know?"

Fuzz drops his head, and gives the camera a pseudo-sinister smile, and then quickly shakes his head. He then slaps himself once and continues on.

"Unfortunately for me that would cause a DQ and I don't want that. What I need to do is beat you in the middle of the ring 1..2..3. I know it's not going to be easy, I've already said as much, but what you have failed to realize is that unlike you, I don't need the Hart title. I want the Hart title. I want you to go around the back. Find Rigg, Vile, Page, Raven. I want you to ask them all one simple question. 'How dangerous is Fuzz when he's motivated and wants something?' Simple right? Even someone with a few brain cells as you have can obviously remember that. I don't want to speak for any of them, but I can guess that their answers won't vary much from 'Seriously dangerous' to 'Who are you?' It's really funny how little you think of the past here in the XWF. Yes I know I sound like a broken record, always talking about the golden era, but damn it wasn't that long ago. You said that the Future of the XWF is the Past... Kudos you are correct. While the past is already written, we are here in the present now. The past is what brought you here, and still I don't know who the fuck you are. People know me. People have cheered for me. They have thought I'm the most evil son of a bitch on the planet. Yet they always remember me, after Warfare you are just going to fade away, and become just another Afterthought in the history of the XWF. The Past is everlasting, the Present if Fleeting, and the Future is murky at best."

A simple shrug is all it takes. Fuzz grabs a quick drink from his water and painfully continues.

"Here I thought we were getting somewhere with you Tony. The you said we have a lot in common. That we both feel inadequate? Well that just couldn't be further from the truth. Seriously. This isn't me coming back by feeling jilted. No. This is my return to form. You haven't noticed have you? Were you too busy in the strip club to notice? When I came back, people were talking. After my first match people were talking. I Main Evented a PPV on my second match back. You're the fourth match, and they have already felt it necessary to feed you to the Big Bad Wolf. Yup another fairy tale with a dark past. Go ahead and furiously Google again. Little Red Riding Hood straight up fucked a wolf. Again real life, nothing with a happy ending for you Tony. A Wolf against a little girl? No match, no contest. Wolf all day. It's just that I see it, Management sees it, how are you so painfully oblivious to it?"

Fuzz snaps his fingers.

"It's because you are a drunkard. Stupid, it was staring me right in the fucking face. I know the signs were all there, but really I should've caught that. That's on me. I didn't think anyone could possibly be that drunk all the time. My Bad."

Fuzz shrugs and clasps his hands together.

"Personally Tony, I don't know you from Adam, but that doesn't mean I dislike you. I don't care that you drink all the time, but it just seems that you are hiding from something. I'm no therapist but it doesn't take one to see that you are running from something. Could it be your mortality? Could it be family issues? I don't know, and I don't care. I've done worse. I've been lower, a loss to you wouldn't faze me one bit, but a loss to me... well that could just be demoralizing. It could cause your spiral to start to spin faster. I mean if I'm such an old fogey who is only focused on the past right? There's no possible way for you to recover from that. I mean if a guy is spouting about defunct titles, and how much they meant at some point, they why does anyone care about Chris Page? Or Tristan Slater? They are touting winning they very titles I have casually mentioned, and yet no one bats an eye. I do the very same thing and people lose their minds. Sometimes I just don't understand. Then all of a sudden it hits me."

With that Fuzz stomps his foot to the ground.

"Sales and Marketing are the only reason. They came in guns blazing. I went after Centurion. They attacked the mountain, while I was busy making sure I had all the equipment ready. You see Tony, I came back to do things the right way. At War Games, my intention wasn't to win for Page, it was to win for myself. I didn't care if Main killed Page, MDK, or Rage. I wanted to survive. I lost, and moved on. I'm still going to get my chance at Main, I can't say the same about you. I don't even want to think past this week at this point. You are my main focus this week. It's a scary place to be, but I'll help you get through it if you allow me to."

Fuzz pulls out a white-board, and begins to scribble numbers along the side.

"There are four main principles in beating me. Most people worth a damn know what they are, but since I'm in a giving mood... I'll give you these for free. First, don't be timid. Attack from the start. If you give me a minute to think about my next steps you have already lost. Second, when you attack watch out for the left. It's devastating and can put you don't in an instant. Third watch your back. I don't mean I'm going to have someone come running out, No. What I mean is don't give up the back for a choke, that's not good for you. Finally the last step in defeating me..."

Fuzz covers the white-board up and begins to scribble furiously on it. Fuzz then turns around to reveal the final step.

"Even when you think you've got me, just know that you don't. Don't take your foot off of the pedal. Jam that bitch to the ground. Don't stop until you see the eyes in my head roll to the back, then and only then will you have a slight chance. It's going to take a lot from you kid, and I literally couldn't have any less faith in you. I hope you do prove me wrong."

Fuzz then drops the white-board and takes one last drink of water.

"Reality tells me that this isn't going to go over too well for you. You talk about actually winning. Congrats, you've figured out the business. I need you to know that the only reason I want the Hart title is to prove to myself that I can still do this. You are the stepping stone. I know it's a cliche, and I'll even dock myself some points for that, but unfortunately it is the truth. I don't shit on the Hart title, I know what it stands for and why it's here, Do You? Do you know why it's here? I Do. That title that you claim I 'Shit' on wasn't what I was shitting on. It's you. You have done nothing to build the title back up. You have failed to capture the interest. You have failed. So yes while you've 'WON', did you really? Or was it that you dragged the title down, making it basically meaningless to everyone, thus bringing down your competition and making it easier for yourself? I think I just hit the nail on the head right there. What will I bring to the title? I don't know? A Legend that will hold it again. A person who immediately brings it back to relevance. A person who unlike you will actually do something with it, and make it an honor to wear it, unlike you who probably has so much glitter jammed in there it'll take weeks to get rid of it all. But you never can really get rid if glitter, when you think you've got it all, it pops right back up. I just might have to scratch the whole thing and get a new one."

Fuzz points to the audience.

"Fuzz's own custom championship... Sound Good?"

The applause light shines, but no one claps.

"Unsurprising. I knew that was going to happen as soon as I called you all sheep. Go ahead give yourselves a quick round of applause. Ahhhhhh It's ok."

The crowd claps, as Fuzz stands there waiting for them to stop. Eventually they do.

"Congrats, you're all still sheep. See when Tony says I'm chasing past glory, he's right. When he says I want to be valued, He's right. I don't insult the title, No. I insult the child holding it. I don't want to beat around the bush, I am chasing my past, only because everyday the end gets closer. You don't know what it's like to be at the top. Just a taste of it can drive a man to madness. It's like the greatest hit of smack. The high feels like it's going to last forever, and then you're left in a stupor. Constantly chasing that dragon. Just for a taste of what it's like. So yes Tony, when I said I know what your're going through I've been there. With drugs, and with accolades. I've quit one of them, but that just makes the other dragon more appealing. It's something within reach. It's tangible. Right now, just talking about it, I can taste it. If you ever get to the top, you'll know what I'm talking about. And yes while this title is lower than my station, currently it's where I find myself. Clawing, grasping, and dragging myself to get that first hit. That first taste, because everyone in the XWF better watch out, because if I get that first taste, the old me just might show back up."

Fuzz takes a deep breath and slowly exhales.

"Kill them with kindness... Repent. Accept what you cannot control. Tony, you and I have brought up fairy tales. You've talked about me chasing the past, and reliving the good old days. I've said you're and idiot among other harsher things that I will not repeat right now. I know you think that I'm living in a fairy tale, but those are just stories that eventually lead to some greater meaning. I don't know if you're the one living that dream life, thinking that you will somehow walk out of Warfare still champion. For that I pity you. Because the greater meaning of all of this is simple... Reality, for you, will be disappointing."

Fuzz then begins to walk towards the desk and then suddenly stops.

"I'm not even going to pretend this time. I don't have Noah here. I know you're all disappointed, but the flights were just killing us. Maybe next time."

With that the crowd begins to clap as the camera fades to black.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
Darius Xavier (07-03-2019), Griffin MacAlister (07-02-2019)