Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 09:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Final Thoughts vs Notorious Ned Kaye - Promo #3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

07-02-2019, 09:56 PM

OLYMPIC INDOOR STADIUM
DUBLIN, IRELAND

LOCKER ROOM OF MASTERMIND

The camera fades in to Mastermind's locker room a couple of hours before Wednesday Night Warfare is about to start, and it shows Mastermind sitting on one of those comfortable chairs and connected to what looks to be a drip.... it's one of those drips that helps rehydrates people. He is also wearing sunglasses (inside of all places), and he still hasn't shaven.

He's currently on his cell phone....

"I'm fine babe really I am...... I didn't mean to throw that glass or even break it, it just happened... yes I got angry... people seem to be exploiting a lot of things that have been getting on my goat lately.... Yes babe I agree with you, I just need to calm my ass down.... Yes I know I have a tonne of matches coming up over the next few days.... Wait, what was that babe?..... I'm now live to the XWF Universe..... Yes speak to later... love you too... bye,"

Mastermind ends his call and puts his phone down, he looks at the camera then to the side.

"Why didn't you guys tell me that I was going live.... jesus lately I feel we are doing 2nd rate shit."

Mastermind gets up and heads over to the wall, where he looks at himself in a mirror.

"So here we are Ned, just a few hours out from our match on Warfare, and I'm yet to hear back from you since I last sent out a promo and that was yesterday, I think....."

Mastermind looks back at himself in the mirror and shakes his heaf. He grabs the pole with the drip and pulls it with him over to a basin in the corner of the room. He turns the tap on and let's the water run and turns back to face the camera.

"I'm very disappointed in you Ned, my captain from War Games, someone who gave a damn with what they were focusing on, that's why I respected you, but for some weird reason you don't want to give our match your full on focus. If that's the case so fucking be it,"

Mastermind turns back to the basin and takes off his glasses, and washes his face with the water, and grabs a towel nearby, and dries his face. He puts his sunglasses back and pulls the drip back with him to the chair. Before he sits back down he looks back at the camera.

"All I wanted from you Ned was 100 percent.... I some how doubt I'll be getting that now. I very much think I'll be getting at least 50 percent. Well you know what Ned? Fuck you... I'll be giving 110 percent, I'll also be giving a damn at what I do, and I'll be making sure I give you one of your heaviest losses so far. And that's saying something. So if you thought your loss to Main hurt, then bloody think again.

"I may not look like it now but I'll be ready to go hy the time our match starts.... the question is... will you? I shouldn't be wasting any more of my breath on you, as you seem to clearly be holding yours in. So get ready Ned, I'm coming to deal my Mastermind justice on you. It's as simple and as easy as that,"

Mastermind slumps back in his chair and gives the signal to end the promo. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub