Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What's the matter with Notorious Ned Kaye - RP #1 Of 3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-24-2019, 03:03 AM

PREVIOUSLY

Having come through his first 'Mental' therapy session, Mastermind took up Zana's offer of going fir a drive, only to realise it was not the best idea.

And now the continuation.

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
OUTER SYDNEY FARM LANDS
LOOK OUT POINT OVER LOOKING OUTBACK JACK'S TRAINING FACILITY

Mastermind stood at the look out point overlooking the valley below and breathing in the air. Zana continued to sit back on the bonet of her car. There was still an awkward silence between the pair since Mastermind felt he had to open his mouth and tell Zana to back off because of Maria back in New Zealand.

"So 'M'," started Zana breaking the silence "Tell me about your girl back home?"

Mastermind didn't hesitate "She's awesome. She is so supportive. She let come here even though it might take a couple of years before I head back to NZ,"

"Wow it sounds as if she's into you, like you are with her. No one would ever wait two years for someone if they weren't invested too."

"She just wants me to do what I enjoy doing, we met at one of my shows, I was injured and she was attending to me. I asked her for her number, phoned her, went out on a few dates and now I feel I have.... no I know that I have a future with her,"

"That's really nice," smiled Zana

Mastermind continued to look out at the view "What her and I have got in the way of a connection is way beyond what words can describe. What connection that you and I have is also pretty strong and I have valued how you have helped me last day and a half. Without you I would be struggling,"

"Look 'M', I hear what you are saying about your girl back home, and I don't want to be that person that ruins things. I like whatwe have, so I'm not going anywhere,"

Maybe it was the fresh air..... Maybe it was the view.... Maybe it was the seriousness of their conversation... but maybe it was their strong connection.... what Mastermind did next was beyond anything he thought he would ever do......

He went from looking out at the view, to turning around, to walking straight up to the car, to helping Zana off of the bonet, to making Zana look up at him, and he looking down at her, into hey pale blue eyes.

"What.... what are you.... doing?" asked Zana breathless at the speed of what Mastermind had done and making things more.... electric

Mastermind continued to look down at Zana.... all he wanted to was throw everything out of the window, and take this beautiful 18 year old aussie girl and kiss her... not only kiss her but kiss her so passioniately that he could force his tongue down her throat.... then this would lead to them fucking on the hood of the car.

"'M'" came Zana's breathless voice "If you are going to do it, do it now...."

He could feel her hand on his inner thigh and working it's way upwards.

He so wanted to go through with what was going on between him and Zana, and if it had been at least 6 months ago, he would have easily had let himself go and enjoyed taking Zana to ecatasy and back.... instead and against all of his better feelings that were pulsating out of every pore of his body, he bent down, kissed Zana on her cheek, and whisper in her ear.....

"I'm very sorry, but I can't...."

He broke away, and hobbled with his crutches to a clearing beside the car before throwing them away in frustration, then sinking to his knees and yelling at the top of his lungs....

"Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhh,"

To be continued....

PRESENT DAY

The camera fades in to Mastermind's private jet as he is heading to the States to take on Lux on Saturday Night Savage for the Television title in what will be his 100th career match in the XWF.

This is also before he takes on Notorious Ned Kaye at next week's Wednesday Night Warfare in the opening night of the Irish/UK tour, in Dublin, Ireland. Not only that but they have to compete in an 'I quit' match.

Because of Mastermind's association with Ned, where he was first picked on Team Notorious for War Games, you would expect that he had mutual respect for Ned, because as everyone knew, Mastermind doesnt trust too many people because of past trust issue. Surely he had trust in Ned.... We were about to find out.

We see he is sitting back in his cabin strumming away on a guitar, he spots the camera and smirks his infamous smirk of his.

"Hello everyone, and hello to you Ned. As you may or may not know this week my main focus is on my 100th career match against Lux for the Television title this coming Saturday. Here's a statement of intent for you to focus on.

"Next week on Warfare we could possibly be competiting for The Television Title, Ned. I say possibly, not because it's possible I cpuld win it, it's because I AM going to becone the 2 time Television champion but it has to be ratified by Management whether I defend it on Warfare next week.

"But that is next week, and that is also this coming Saturday, but my main focus right now is getting this promo out now, so I can spend the rest of the week focused on Lux,"

Mastermind strummed his guitar again.

"I bet you guys didn't know I could play the guitar? Well us Kiwis are well known for picking up a guitar when anywhere on tour whether it be Sporting tours or just plain tourists. Picking up a guitar, playing it and being the center of attention.

"Hi Ned, well things haven't been going well for you lately have they. War Games sucked, you couldn't win the Universal title and you seemed to have packed a sad, and disappear somewhere with your tail between your legs.

"Where as I since War Games have dusted myself off from our enbarassing, got up and particpated again. Yes, I may have lostacouple of matches but I also won a couple too. It's all about getting back on that so called imaginary horse and continuing on.

"How else are you going to sort yourself out and work on getting wins if you don't try?

"Which brings me to why I have the guitar. You should know the song 'Shut up your face' whichI put up earlier, well I've added my own version to it, so I'll sing it as well as play it. Nifty huh? So are you all ready? Let's do this."

"What's the matter with you hey
What's the matter with Ned
What's the matter with you hey
Ah shut up your face......

"A few weeks ago I was teaming with Ned
Ned said to us we got this
Ned thought he had a great team
Then it was just us two

"I fought hard to help him win
Ned said we had this
Then we were down to two
Then I went and so did he
We don't have this

"What's the matter with Ned
Ah shut up your face

"Soon came the day HE thought he be a big star
He challenged for the Universal Title
Thought he was a big man
But that came crashing down
When Main put him on his ass

Ah shut up your face.

"Along comes a Ned
And says he is Mr Big
But when it comes down to it
He's not quite so good

Ah shut up your face.

"See I sing what's the matter with you and you all sing 'Hey'
And then we all sing at the end 'Ned shut up your face.....

"What's the matter with you."
"HEY"
"Ned's got no respect." "HEY"
"What do you think you're doing?" "HEY"
"Why do you look so sad?" "HEY"
"It's not so bad," "HEY"
"Well it is for you," "HEY"

"AH NED SHUT UP YOUR FACE"

Mastermind stops strumming and singing and smirks again at the camera.

"Did you like that Ned? Sorry had to go there. I'll see you very soon, chow for now."

Mastermind starts laughing as the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (07-03-2019), Ned Kaye (06-25-2019)