Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Afterthought, Season 1, EP 4
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-25-2019, 05:12 PM

Australian Outback
June 24th 2019
12:30PM

Fuzz is seen driving a buggy around in a vast open desert. The cloud of dust and debris following his buggy around like an extended tail. All of a sudden the engine begins to sputter, and slowly comes to a stop. Fuzz gets out of the vehicle and slams his helmet to the ground and kicks the front tire of the buggy.

“Piece of shit!”

Fuzz looks around. He doesn’t see anything other than the vast nothingness of the unforgiving outback. Fuzz begins to rifle through the back compartment and pulls out a gas can. He shakes it only to find out that it’s empty.

“Figures.”

Fuzz drops the can to the ground, and slumps his shoulders.

“Well it looks like im walking from here. Good thing it’s winter down here or else I might be in some actual trouble.”

Fuzz begins to wander the great Australian Outback. Walking through tall the different shades of brown there is. There’s shit brown, dirt brown, Murphy Brown among all the other shades. The sun is beginning to set over the horizon.

“What the fuck am I doing all the way out here? Searching for Noah? That’s fucking stupid. Look…. I’m not even in Australia!”

The camera pans around to see a large crew of people. Some are running the camera, others holding boom mics. The director stands up.

“Cut!”

Fuzz shrugs his shoulders and walks off the set. A PA comes running up to him handing him a water and towel, that he quickly throws over his shoulders.

“Yet why am I here on a movie set? Isn’t it obvious? I spent all this money just to make myself feel important. Impressive even. Egotistical of course, and at the end of the day nothing changes. I’m what most people would call a person who doesn’t care for others. The type of person who is only there for himself, and that is all true. I’ve never once backed away from anything I’ve ever said or have done. All of this… this is all done for you Tony. This is all just to show you that looks can be deceiving. You see Tony, this was to show you your reign is much like a movie. Only in this one, I’m the good guy, with the fairy tale ending. Much like the movies everything you’ve done up to this point is moot. This is the final battle, this is the climax of everything you’ve set out to do, and much like child stars you’ll fail as well. Everything you’ve done is a mirage and much like a lost man in the desert, you are thirsting for relevance.”

Fuzz lets out a small laugh.

“Luckily for you I’m here to give that to you. It wasn’t but a few weeks ago people were clamoring for Tony to get a shot at Main. What happened between then and now? What has changed? Are you now complacent? Have you forgotten what we are all here for? I think you have and I guess it’s high time that I beat the complacency out of you. If there’s one thing I hate more than anything on this planet it’s someone who is content. I can back because I saw all of you running in place. All of the same beats were being hit and nothing evolved.”

Fuzz then looks directly into the camera.

“Look at me. I am an example of someone who has changed and evolved over time. Just a few years ago I would’ve been right behind Page as he tried to tear the XWF apart, hell that’s my goal, but not like him. I want to tear down the walls, storm the castle, and rebuild the XWF in my image. Someone who has fought tooth and nail for everything that has been earned. Nothing was given to me on a silver platter, unlike Page who waltzed in and demand things like a child. The only reason I teamed with him at War Games was to prove a point. That point being, I’m not a follower. Hell I’m not a leader. I’m a man with a purpose, and you Tony are just the first person in the way. You are blocking my destiny… no destiny is for losers who can’t cope with failure. You are blocking the future of the XWF. The future of the XWF is the past. The past defines what it’s like to be here, today all you guys care about is not looking bad. Or how many twitter followers you have. Maybe not Twitter so much with you Tony, but the point remains. Yet I’m the one who is the capitalist?”

Fuzz puts his head down and grabs a drink of water.

“Of course I’m a capitalist! Of course I want people to know what I’m all about, that’s the business you Dumb Fuck! All of this is built around self promotion. I’m better than you, no you’re not, yes I am. It’s literally two hens clucking until there in a cock fight. Of course I would take an opportunity to sit down and talk with my audience…. look there are here right now!”

Fuzz points past the camera. It pans to reveal the audience sitting there listening Fuzz. Then it pans around back to Fuzz where the studio is back to it’s normal set up.

“That's life and this business. With a snap of finger, what you thought was reality is quickly flipped and revealed to be a falsity. Much like your run with that title. You won it, and have done nothing to increase its viability. You stand pat on your high horse and look up at the others. If…. No, when I beat you on Wednesday, I won’t take this title and look upward at the others. No I will take this title and stand next to them, where it should be. Main looks down on you because you were on fire and then I came through like the Fire Department. Splash. You’re done, same old story.”

Fuzz takes his water and finishes it and sets the bottle down. Fuzz clears his throat.

“Ahem. As you have stated on Warfare this past week, I like to lose a lot. Well that is just categorically wrong. Have even done an even an ounce of any actual research? That’s like saying you were handed the Hart title. I know it’s wrong but from now on I’m going to state it as fact. Are you an anti-vaxer? They are the only subset people I know that would pass of blatant lies as facts. I mean even going on my limited return I’ve still won more than I lost, and even the loss was in War Games. Then you must be talking about before I returned, right? Ok well seeing as how you’ve done little to nothing about looking it up, here’s a ‘fact’ for you… I’ve never lost until War Games. Yup I’m that good. Don’t believe me? Good, because if you did I’ve got some ocean front property in Idaho to sell you. You stupid fuck, we all lose at some point, but it’s all about how you bounce back from getting your head cracked. Myself, personally I use it as a driving factor, you probably use it as an excuse to get drunk and raw dog some 4’s.”

Fuzz exhales and wipes the sweat from his brow.

“Whew, I’m working up a sweat just standing here. I mean I’ve already put more effort into this than Centurion did. I know you can say you’ve got a victory over one of my generation and you’d be right. Except for the fact that out of all the people to brag about beating, Centurion isn’t the one. The guy has laid on his back more in this business than your mom did that weekend in Cabo. They guy while a ‘Legend’ isn’t really the class of the bygone era. It’s equivalent to saying I beat Peter Gilmour, it holds no weight, no water, no relevance. I’m going to do to you, what I did to Centurion at War Games. I’m going to put your stupid ass out to pasture.”

Fuzz smiles and winks at the camera.

“Again on Warfare you had a lot to say regarding myself. How I bring up the Top 50 of all time. Of course I would bring that up. You say that you’re on the list and weren’t around for years…. Newsflash, neither was I. Hell I was gone longer than you were, so my Recency Bias still holds firm. I know it doesn’t bother you, but doesn’t it just piss you off a little bit that on this list. A list where people from the new era have a distinct advantage, doesn’t it get under you skin to know that I’m still higher than you? I know if you were somehow ahead of me I would be furious and would do everything in my power to prove the list wrong. Hell by beating you at Warfare all I’m going to be doing is proving the list correct. See it’s not about the list itself. It’s a good list, the problem I have with it is that I’m not higher.”

Fuzz gasps loudly.

“I can hear you now. ‘You don’t deserve it…. No one cares…. You’re a loser’ That all makes sense and to be honest, maybe I should give up on the whole list thing. ‘See now even you don’t care’ It’s not that I no longer care, what I am going to do is beat your stupid ass and continue to build on my legacy.”

Fuzz pulls out a crumpled piece of paper from his pocket.

“Ok it says here that you’ve won exactly three titles in your tenure here in the XWF, but never the big one. What is with all these midgets stepping up, only to get fucking embarrassed in the middle of the ring. I’ve gone toe to toe with the best this company, nah this industry has ever produced. I’ve lived to tell the tale, I’ve won some, I’ve lost some, but I hate to break the news to you Tony you are not on that list. That is a list that I am honored to have fought. You’ll be on some list, of people who were happy to even be considered. You are basically a participation ribbon. Congrats, You tried. That would make sense with you now that I actually think about it. You being a millennial and all. Everything handed to you, never having to work for anything. All it seems you do is get drunk and bitch and moan. Cool, good for you. It’s just too bad that you’ll be forgotten and living in a puddle of your own piss and vomit before you know it. It’s a sad story. We have all seen it a thousand times. People call me the has-been, but I’m still here. People will look upon you with pity, sharing their thoughts and prayers to you on the internet to try and get some good karma. Meanwhile i won’t care, because I’ve seen your kind before. You’re all like roaches. Squash one, two more will show up. I’m going to delouse this company, and I’m going to start with you. No hazmat suit, no air filters, just myself and one big ass can of fucking raid.”

Fuzz looks over to the audience.

“He even had the gall to call out the name of my show. The Afterthought. Jesus, like I’m one for calling anything I do about PC culture. The shows name isn’t important, what’s important is the meaning. Afterthought. As in when I beat the shit out of you that’s all you’ll be to me. An Afterthought. Something that means nothing, and will always be forgotten. A person who years from now will just be a thumb print left on my phone screen. Easily created and even easier to remove. No that doesn’t quite fit what I’m trying to say here. You are nothing more than a perso with only one thing I want. That being the tittle you proudly carry. A title that over time has fallen on tough times. A title that is basically forgotten. I will bring it back to the top, I will make it important. You had your chance and you have failed. I’m just playing the cards I was dealt, unfortunately for you that means a match with me.”

Fuzz walks over to the desk, and sits down. He shuffles the papers and once again is interrupted by a bumbling PA.

“Well you all know the routine by now. I started by looking for Noah, and end with not enough time for Noah. See you all next time…”

With that the lights in the studio dim, as the camera fades to black.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
Darius Xavier (06-25-2019), James Raven (06-27-2019), Noah Jackson (06-25-2019)