Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-14-2024, 06:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor.... can I get a god damn doctor in this shithole....
Rebel Star Offline
The Violent Vixen

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-24-2019, 11:47 PM

"Mastermind. Who hasn't mastered your mind? Hmmm? Your list of victories is a virtual jobber and nobodies parade. Meanwhile, I am a former Queen. I beat the owner of the company for that right. I defeated Game Girl. Come on man, throw a name my way. Your last win was Barney Green. You don't even speak on my level. So kindly exit stage left, before you embarrass yourself and this company... even more. Or do you need another tiny girl to kick your ass? I'm not offering but I think Olive Pendershore might still be employed here. Here's an idea, Kendall Savannah Sawyer probably hasn't seen a paycheck in years. How's that for name dropping? Now get your dumbass out the room before someone checks your ass. Mastermind. Better mind his own business. "

[Image: 1TJ3kUo.pngg]

Former...
King of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rebel Star's post:
Azrael Erebus (06-25-2019)

Messages In This Thread
re:Doctor.... can I get a god damn doctor in this shithole.... - by Rebel Star - 06-24-2019, 11:47 PM