Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fashion advice from Sarah
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-21-2019, 03:53 PM

We see Corey on the phone.

Hey Sarah, it's Corey again. Your last bit of fashion advice came in SUPER helpful. That whole Victorian steampunk asthetic KILLED at the comic convention. But now I need some more advice, and I figure you have to be an expert here. Now I need some size 13 pumps for....a friend.....but this friend has like grotesquely wide feet. We're talkin' some serious hobbit shit. Freakish. I know you got the hook up because...well....you know.

TOODLES!

He closes out of the call and puts up his hands in a heart symbol.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-21-2019, 07:07 PM

Sarah's eye roll as she checks her messages is so massive that the gravitation force of it causes a tidal wave which washes out some small village in India somewhere.

Sweet Baby Jesus...we go out for drinks ONE TIME and he thinks we're butt buddies...

Sarah's voice turns sickeningly sweet as her own SWEET Windows phone connects to whatever dumb shit Corey uses. Dude probably uses some iShit phone from the 23rd century, or something equally lame.

Core! Corey! Cormeister! SO glad that your experience with #FIreStarter Brand Clothing went SO swimmingly! Now, as it JUST SO HAPPENS, I abs DO have someone close to me who has MASSIVE feet, someone who shall remain NAMELESS and who is totes NOT Kenzi-

Sar shoots a MURDEROUS stare at a snickering Roxy before turning back to her phone.

-and, because of this contact who is totes NOT the owner of the sweetest booty in ALL the land, I happen to know about a particular online shoe delivery service that would be just right for you!...er...your friend! ninjafootjoblingerie.com is a GREAT source for pretty shoes for those in need of curvaceous sizes, and they even have one of those " we send you shoes every month" deals that lots of companies have these days. Mention promo code "Sarah is the best! Sarah number one!" for a 10% discount!

Hate Post Like Post