Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro to The New Trolls
Negative Nelly

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-19-2019, 10:41 PM

(A woman sits in a near empty apartment. The lights are dim, expect for the brightness from her cell phone screen. She sighs while running her fingers through her hair. Her heads bobs down yet her eyes begin to shot back and forth like she is watching a tennis match.)

Woman: Fucking men…

(On either side of the large open space sit two piles of boxes. The first is highly organized, with sturdy boxes and perfect labels.)

Woman: This better work…

(She looks back to the other set of boxes, which is mostly just black trash bags. And the occasional box is labeled with only a product name and complete with duck taped corners and flood stains.)

Woman: But I can only blame myself...

(The woman reaches for her wine glass only to find it unfortunately empty. She quickly finds the bottle and gives herself a hefty refill.)

Woman: For I was the stupid one who married both of them.

(Her pity party is rudely interrupted with a buzzing notification. She glances at her phone and swipes open a new text message.)

Nelly: Missouri? Really?

(She responds after a big drink.)

Her: It is a part of our gimmick.

Nelly: Gimmicks are for Clowns.

Her: It is for the fans.

Nelly: Fans? Don’t get me started.

(Before she can ask him to please not get started.)

Nelly: Wrestling fans are the most simple-minded people. Fuck, calling them people is a complement. I mean what else would you call a group of people who best express themselves with double thumbs down. A don’t even get me started about Missouri.

(She puts the phone down and hears another phone notification.)

DING!

(She drinks some more.)

DING!

DING!

DING!

(She knows his ranting texts and she doesn’t need that right now.)

DING!

DING!

DING!

(Like a mother on her last straw she grabs the phone and swipes it open. And then what was just one problem, has now become two.)

3 New Messages from Nelly

3 New Messages from Pete

(She knows Nelly’s rant but better check on Pete.)

Pete: Hey Best Friend! And former Life Partner! How’s it going?

Pete: I am super enjoying Missouri so far. I mean its just the airport, but it is so fun!

Pete: OMG! They have a Cinnabon and A Chili’s express. Now this is high living! I love this state. Should I begin to call it ‘Souri?

(And before she finishes reading the first three texts.)

Peter: Never mind, I’ll call it MO. Like the state abbreviation.

(She rolls her eyes. And of course, takes a drink.)

Peter: I could be like Oh No, Not in MO to the badguys! I bet the fans would love that. By the way, feel free to send our opening act via Nelly’s account. Anyone who hates sunny skies, cute puppies and my offer of singing him into a smile, needs all positive life expierences he can get!!

(She goes for her wine while about to clear the messages when…)

Nelly: Are you ignoring me? You know how much I hate that?

Nelly: This was YOUR idea! You came up with our names, and I don’t know what is worse, Positive Pete or Negative Nelly! Wait, no the worst name is our team name. I mean The New Trolls! Like Neutral, since he is positive, and I am negative! You really think those wrestling goons will even get that?

Nelly: God damnit! The Taxi line is huge and fucking great, there is a family of six at the end of it!

Nelly: You know how much I hate kids! And parents! And LINES! AND TEXTING!

(She finishes the wine and sets the phone down. She begins to speak to the God or whoever we speak too when our boiling point is reached.)

Her: Come on Susan. Keep it together.

(I guess her name is Susan.)

Susan: This was Your idea. And I mean, it might work…NO! It will work!

(Drinks.)

Susan: Come on you once saw something in both of them; I mean you must’ve, you married both of them.

(Drinks, and Drinks again upon reflection on both those marriages.)

Susan: I mean Pete is so Positive. He can find the sunshine in a shit storm. He is…sooo…great.

(Drinks)

Susan: Just because he was so positive you had to divorce him. Like, who gets that excited about coupons….A Dollar OFF Triscuits?!? That’s NOT a reason to call me at WORK! OR CALL MY BOSS ABOUT IT!!!

(Drinks…breathes…refills….drinks.)

Susan: So he was too positive, I mean so positive I had to get with Nelly…and marry him.

(Drinks.)

Susan: He seemed so real…and rational.

(Drinks.)

Susan: BUT Who The Fuck Cares if the McDonalds Drive Thru Lane is Long! I mean I get disliking a long line, but that poor Manager did not deserve an ice cream cone to the face! Especially since the ice cream run off got all over the manager's wheelchair!

(She breathes…she breathes…she drinks.)

Susan: But what the hell!? I used to be married to both of them, but now they have each other!

(Her drunk mind finds a smile via that thought.)

Susan: And together they will work out their issues in the XWF. Pete will find out life isn’t perfect, and Nelly will find out life isn’t that bad.

(She drinks)

Susan: But either way, they will be out of my life!!!

(And with an evil cackle she fills the room with laughter before downing the rest of wine as the scene goes black.)
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like Negative Nelly's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (06-20-2019), Corey Smith (06-20-2019), Darius Xavier (06-20-2019)