Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Come Fly With Me
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-18-2019, 09:52 PM

The aircraft hangar was the only thing around as far as the eye could see. Its brilliant silver roof propelled gleaming light up from the desolate Las Vegas desert. Inside footsteps could be heard echoing off the concrete floor. Light pierced through the monumental windows as the dust whirled through the dry air as the breeze hissed through the front and rear openings of the hanger. As the camera pans around the huge hanger it was like stepping into another world, one of steel and grit. As Robert’s snakeskin cowboy boots met the concrete floor, he tried to adjust his eyes to the silvery light, this hanger was so humongous it felt like it had another sun. He takes a moment leering back over his shoulder adjusting the Universal Championship with a leisurely shoulder shrug. Robert’s wearing the brand new APEX PROPHECY t-shirt that reads “There’s the best… Then there’s APEX PROPHECY.

Bob where’s Raven?

Robert doesn’t answer immediately instead he pulls his cigar case from his back-jean pocket placing a Cuban cigar in-between his teeth.

Just got off the phone with Raven he’s in Toronto with Cent. They are boarding as we speak, James said we’d meet up in FIJI at the hotel.

How’s Cent?

Raven said he’s pretty banged up, but he’ll survive and make a full recovery. Maybe after Warfare, we can all head down to one of the exquisite beaches for some relaxation. With everything going on and the Tag Tournament coming up we could all use it.

Banana hammock time baby.

Robert grins shaking his head lighting his Montecristo inhaling the smooth & sweet smoke. He then pushed the smoke out of his body like a canon, his chest nudges the marvelous fragrance out in an accelerated motion, as intentional bursts leave a fruity aroma behind. He puckers his lips blowing hazy rings up into the air of the hanger watching them waft upward, spinning and winding along until dissipating into thin air.

NERD ALERT!

Robert rolled his eyes as Steve approached, he had become proficient at his artificial smile, right down to the wrinkles around his olive colored eyes. No one ever interrogated him. Robert had the world cloaked behind his fake smirk. He could camouflage literally any emotion. Anything was feasible with Robert. Was he going to be approachable? No one ever really knew behind his synthetic grin that he wore like a mask. Robert reached out shaking Steve’s hand with a grip that would drop a gorilla to his knees.

Steve, you’re a tough man to shake. Even here at a private airport, where there should have been ample security to stop you. Yet here you are. So, how can I help you?

Robert, I know that you are about to take off.. ( Drew shouts ) No shit Sherlock. But I had a few questions leading into Warfare.

Go ahead Steve shoot. I promise I won’t get angry and shatter your phone like some madman.

I’d really appreciate that. Big D and Donovan Blackwater.

Robert body language showed Steve he needed to hush

Big D the never-ending backstory. D can’t see the forest from the trees, he acknowledges that everyone wants him to miss the mark and not succeed here in the XWF, that’s just not the case at all. He’s got it all twisted up, it’s not that everyone wants him to bite the dust.

No, No, No, No.

They just know he is going to crumple underneath the weight of the Champion, collapsing in the moment he claims he was destined for. This jackass is in a match he is so underprepared for it isn’t even funny. I’m not the Perfect Storm or one of these other downtrodden numbskulls. I make careers disappear, Big D and Donovan Blackwater will be the next victim’s tossed in shallow graves in “The Omega’s” cemetery. You have one who is as green as grass and the other is uncapable of wrestling his way out of a paper bag and management wants to padlock these two dunderheads inside a steel cage constructed to end careers? I’m a contract killer in that ring. This match is for the brass ring, the top of the mountain, the big time. We’re not wrestling in some dark match. This is going to be easy pickings. I want the powers to be to know they will have Big D and Donovan Blackwaters blood on their hands, once I enter that cage and step through those ropes. I’ll do what is needed to walk out as Champion, and I mean by any means necessary. When are these two boneheads going realize they are in a match with absolute power? By the time the thought dawns on them, the fat lady will be singing my tune.

A lot of talent has voiced their opinions about this match. Chris Page has even said Big D is a “fruit cake” and is looking forward to facing you at Leap Of Faith. Others are asking when you’ll face Santos. Big D seems to be taking this personally, as a form of disrespect. He’s been visibly upset..

Robert chuckles for a moment pointing at Steve

I really hate to say this, but I agree with Chris Page, Big D is a fruit cake. On his temper tantrums. I’ve seen him get shaken before, Steve it’s that time of the month for her. All she must do is plug her puss and go about business as normal. She can be agitated, I don’t give a rat’s ass about how she feels. D wants to think she’s a shark that’s fine by me. I’ll put miss PMS in her place just like everyone before her. Sharks wear gold, you idiot. D, you rest assured you’ve been held back your entire career. That though isn’t the case, no one has held you back but you sweetheart. The lack of wrestling ability has gripped you from day one, the vacancy of charisma, the absence of in-ring intelligence. No one has withheld D back but D. This match isn’t about injuring Bid D or Donovan Blackwater for me. Don’t get me wrong if I have to I’ll pummel each of them within inches of their lives. This is about defending my Championship. Who gets hit with shrapnel when the grenade goes off isn’t my burden. The question is who in the hell taught either one of these gals how all this works?

Robert takes a second to gather his thoughts

Hey Big D next time you acknowledge me, how about you do some research first. Here’s a news flash for you, I don’t reckon I’m going to take over uncle Vinnies number two spot I already did. Pay attention to what’s going on around you, dickhead. You ponder why I’m not taking you seriously? Listen to yourself, you don’t even know what in the fuck you are talking about. Everything you’ve said is uninteresting, it’s been rinse and repeat throughout all five promos. You have nothing to intimidate me with. If you speculate that a browbeating is going to alarm me, you clearly don’t understand what you are up against. You can push around reporters like Steve here, shoot daggers into the camera, issue all the idle threats you’d like. That isn’t flexing rookie. The only thing that is going to get ripped away on Warfare is your dream. I want to make this uncomplicated, self-explanatory hell, I’ll even spell it out for you. For the millionth time. We are not wrestling in bingo halls or high school gyms, this is the big time in front of sold-out crowds and millions more watching at home. We get it you were a World Champion in another federation. That’s like saying you got that world title out of a box of cracker jacks. No one cares. Again, the story your telling is unstimulating and lacks excitement. The day you become Champion of this company, were closing up shop.

Drew intrudes by sticking his head in-between Robert and Steve who both look at him simultaneously

Bob, real quick did you load the Jet down with vanilla almond milk? Sorry to interrupt, just had to know. You don’t mind do you Steve?

Drew begins rubbing Steve’s shoulders invading his personal space as making Robert and Steve both uncomfortable. Robert stutters looking sick watching Drew then replies as Drew continues.

Uh….. Yeah, I got everything that you asked for loaded on the Jet. Oh, and when you get on I have four really big surprises for you.

Drew’s eyes light up

Oh, Bobby you know I am a sucker for surprises. What is it?

Go get on the Jet and find out.

Drew grins slapping Steve on the back nearly knocking him down.

You were saying, Mr. Main?

Steve call me Robert. Big D’s obstruction is bitterness this gal has tried every trick in the book and can’t to hit me where it hurts, there isn’t a chink in my armor to bludgeon. Big D it’s virtually impossible to make you look any worse but I’m going to keep trying. Your career is a joke and honestly, it’s sad, you're already washed up and you haven’t done a damn thing. You are nothing more than a vulnerable target I feel awful for killing. I'm a visionary, you’re a mockery. I don't anticipate getting an impervious response from a rookie on her period, suffering from a horrible case of writer's block. How have you said so much and yet have nothing' to say? You are all opinions, I’m facts. This is “The Omegas” world, you need to learn to just accept it or fall back you insignificant dick lick.

(Drew’s screaming from inside the Jet) Holy shit. Look at the hammers on her!

He found them.

Drew pops his head out of the Jet

Bob, there are flight attendants inhere with g strings and no tops. I’m knocking the air down as low as it will go. THO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Women with no tops?

Steve, when you’re the Champion this happens all the time. I didn’t even have to ask they volunteered.

Uh…. Alright… Robert, Big D did bring up how you obtained the Universal Championship.

Robert raises his eyebrows blowing a thick cloud of smoke just above Steve’s head while grinning

This shit again? Nothing like beating a dead horse huh Steve? I’m wondering if Big D just copied and pasted Ned’s thoughts, originality isn’t a strong suit. Ah…. ( Robert rubs his temples ) This is dogs chasing cars.. Let’s run the clock back to July 2018. Leap Of Faith. I wrestled against the finest in the business. What happened? I walked out with a contract in hand for any Championship I wanted, anytime anywhere. Now let’s educate Big D here a bit. I challenged Engy one on one for the Universal Championship. Face to face. There was no unscrupulous assault after he already defended the Championship in a grueling match. I did it point blank. I wrestled him in a match and did end up losing, but see I had an insurance policy going in. I had an ace up my sleeve and guess what? I used it just like another wrestler on this roster would have. I nearly killed Engy in that damn ring and after everything, we both went through during that match, I still had some gas in the ole tank, so I cashed in. I told the world he was not going to leave that night as Champion and I meant every single word of it. So, I grabbed a chair and beat the ever-living shit out of Engy taking his Championship.

No other man can say that they put The Engineer down besides Robert Main. The greatest Champion in modern day history, I took down. Now you can call it a cheap shot, cowardice, lower than a snake belly I don’t really care. There is nothing that I did that was dishonorable or shameful. There are times in life if you want something you’ve got to go and take it. I did what everyone else was thinking that night. I showed the intestinal fortitude that no one around here has anymore. I pulled the trigger and now I am Champion. I earned the opportunity to put a hollow point in Engy’s skull. That’s how the case works you freaking moron you cash in. I told Engy I would do it. I wanted him to know on that night he was not leaving as Champion. He knew it was coming, the world knew it was coming. The way I won it was fair and square, all by the book. You can stick your nose up in the air D. Here’s the thing Leap Of faith is next month and guess where I’ll be? In the main even defending this Championship again. I hope before I make the walk down to face Chris Page I can watch you crash and burn one more time. D you are not ravishing enough to be anything more than a sore loser. All you got on me is that I cashed in on a man I earned the right to do so.

Steve starts to ask another question, but Robert cuts him off

You want to talk about how seldom I contend on shows? I defend the Championship on a time table set by the management in the company. You’re not seeing the whole picture, not surprising when blinded by total and utter stupidity. Every month there is a pay-per-view, I’m either defending twice or in the main event of said pay-per-view. Do you know how many times I’ve been a sole survivor at Wargames? There’s been two in the past few years and guess what. I’ve been a sole survivor in both. My mettle has been tested more than you’ll ever realize rookie. Unlike you, I find a way and don’t. TAP, TAP, TAP, TAP! And after I body Chris Page at Leap Of Faith I’ll go on to defend the Tag Team Championships with Raven and Drew while defending the Universal Championship all at the same time. People like you need to learn to not talk out of their ass and really read the fine print. This match is going to be your biggest mistake, and after me, you’ll realize that gracing a ring with me was as good as it gets. Epically for a guy whose career doesn't even exist. This is the peak of the mountain for you.

Steve tries to interject but Robert motions for him to shut his mouth

Steve, I’ll let you know when you can ask another question. Then what did you do? Jump right back on how I’ve been ducking competition whether its Lux who is very busy at the moment defending the Television Championship week in and out. I believe Lux wants that number one spot. Or our Queen. Listen if either one of them wanted a match with me. I’d sure as shit give it to them. All they need to do is speak up and I’ll gladly say yes. And as far as excuses D, I don’t have them, each time I lace up to defend what I believe in I prove myself. Do me a favor and stop sucking Ned’s balls for a second. Jesus… Are you facing me or him? His name has been dropped more times than you slapped the mat tapping out to Mastermind at Wargames. The way you talk after I beat you I should just drop the Championship in the middle of the ring and retire because there isn’t anything after Big D. You are the best thing since sliced bread, right? Do you think for a second when you showed up anyone took notice? Nobody notices people like you. You’ve got to do something of importance to get the attention you seek.

Big D when I signed the contract I asked who in the fuck you were? Did you work multiple shows every week to get witnessed? Big D no one become aware of you. No one paid one ounce of attention to you at Wargames. They have taken notice of you now because my name is attached. Your stock is at an all-time high because of “The Omega.” Because of me, you are about to make the biggest paycheck of your career and sell some shit merchandise. You should be thanking me. You are in this match by default everyone else did the heavy lifting, when times got tough you didn’t bend you broke tapping out. You haven’t established a god damned thing in this company other than you are more than willing to quit. Oh, and before I go any further and I know I stated this once before to those of you listening on the XWF app or watching live. Big D… You can’t stop me from passing Vinny on the all times list. I did that nine or ten days ago. Pay attention!

Bob the pilot says we need to get going, tell Steve-o we got to kick rocks.

Well Robert…

Steve you going to Warfare?

Steve nods as Robert flicks his Cigar on the concrete stomping it out with one boot

How about an all-access flight with us?

Steve looks shocked

Are you serious? Or is this just a cruel joke?

Robert motions for Steve to follow him.

In The Air

[Image: giphy.gif]

The airplane had the look of a billionaire's private Jet. There weren’t rows of uncomfortable seats, this Jet only had fine tan leather couches and coffee tables with elaborate legs. There were plush cream-colored curtains at the windows and a 4k television screen as large as a movie theatre. Robert leaned back on the couch looking across the Jet at Steve. He then kicked his feet up on to the expensive coffee table right next to the Universal Championship waiting for Steve to say something.

Cat got your tongue, Steve?

No… This is just a super nice Jet. Thanks for the ride. I have no luggage but who cares. Can we continue with the interview? (Robert agrees nodding) We’ve touched on your match at Warfare. Robert tell me what drives you in a business that can be so demanding?

What drives me is my goals, Steve. I’ve set out to do a very specific thing with the Universal Championship. I want to be the very best that ever did it. I must be unparalleled as Champion. Unprecedented, unrivaled, unsurpassed. Anything short of that is a failure. I’m not in this to be second best Steve. I’m industry leading. That’s what drives me.

Mr. Main would you like something to drink?

Absolutely Booker's bourbon neat. Steve?

Steve stares directly at the topless flight attendants tits

I’ll have… I’ll have… Coffee..

Hey before you go I’ve noticed Drew is MIA. Where is he?

Oh, Mr. Main your funny. Drew is flying the Jet.

Robert laughs out loud while a concerned look falls on Steve’s face

Ha. That’s a good one.. You got me. I like you, darling.

Where is Drew?

Drew always eats Mexican or Chinese before he flies. My guess he’s in the shit house.

Robert you’ve been in XWF for nearly three and a half years now. Hardly ever losing any matches. You’ve done things many say are unbelievable.

Seeing is believing Steve. When I first walked into this company I decided to make a decision. I vowed that every single night whether I’m cheered or booed, I’d go out there and put on a show unlike anyone has ever seen. I get the fans on their feet, it all comes naturally to me. I defy the things most people dream. I worked my ass off to get to where I am today. Long hours in the gym, training late into the night. I’ve put in the work, I did my time. I’ve been injured and filled my boots to the top with blood. That’s why I have a hand full of losses. That’s why I main event damn near every single show. Management can count on me, count on Drew, Cent, Raven. When it’s time to fight we don’t put on bitch mittens. We bare-knuckle brawl.

The topless flight attendant places Steve’s coffee in front of him revealing the smooth brown liquid. The vibrant aroma filled the Jet penetrating deep into their noses.

Cream?

Steve nods as the flight attendant picks up his mug of coffee placing it underneath her breast. She squeezes twice sending a stream of breast milk into the coffee. Steve’s eyes become as wide a silver dollar as she sets his coffee back in front of him with a smile.

There you go sir.. Mr. Main, I’ll be right back with your bourbon.

Robert smiles with a nod

What was that?

Oh, that’s a Drew thing. It’s called the special, and if you got to ask you won’t be able to go through with it.

What is it?

Robert sighs

Take a lady who’s lactating, get the milk flowing, cover her nipples in sugar. Drew says it taste like sour patch kids.

Does it?

No clue Steve I’m no sick freak. I’ve never tried and I’m not about to start. Hell, I don’t even like milk.

The flight attendant hands Robert his glass of bourbon. The bourbon turns down the volume on his thoughts. Somehow it steadies him, giving him the resolve to go on. Robert smiles asking another question

Is Drew back there with you?

Mr. Main he’s flying the Jet.

Robert slaps he knee pointing at her with a concerned smile

Robert let’s say you survive this three-way dance at Wargames. Is Chris Page next.

Robert takes a swig of bourbon leering over the glass at Steve

If I survive? Steve, not only will I survive in that cage I will flourish. Chris Page is next.

Final thoughts on your match at Warfare?

Robert takes another drink this time taking his feet off the coffee table grabbing the Universal Championship placing it on the leather seat next to him.

Hey Big D I want to assure you that I don’t believe you are doing steroids, estrogen though that.. That’s a whole other story.

Are you saying Big D is having a sex change?

It would explain all the sudden mood changes am I right? Look at um half-cocked and he/she flies off the handle.. I should say transman to be politically correct. D, do you know why you were out-of-place against the grappler known as Griffin McAllister? It’s straightforward, you ran into competition. He beat your ass three ways from Sunday and didn’t break a sweat. Your instantaneous when it comes to finger-pointing, yet you forget the three pointing back in your direction. D the fact of the matter is I don’t have justifications to why I fumbled away a match. No explanations needed. I go in do the work and leave with the crown. I don’t have to vindicate myself because I do something you can’t, I fucking win. I get shit from a person that’s batting .500 give me a break. Then you go on about how I’m using the same tactics in my promos.. Really? How many times have you talked about some other Championship you won in another federation? Or the road that got you there?

Robert points into the camera

Every other word brother, or about Ned? You’ve told the same God damned story ten different ways, pal. There’s a fine line between bearing false witness and joking around, getting underneath someone’s skin, getting in the head of my opponents. Which in this case I’ve clearly done. You’ve bought in, hook line and sinker. Armature hour. If you had a sense of humor you’d understand where I’m coming from. You walk around white knuckle screaming at everyone who has a different opinion than you. You criticize the fact that I made fun of Blackwater saying things that may or may not be true. Pot meet Kettle. D you’ve done the same thing. Hell, you even asked me about my sex dungeon. Then in the same promo, you say that I’m right in talking down about Blackwater. Ever heard of a contradiction? This isn’t 50 shades you helpless sack of shit. Warfare there will be 50 shades of crimson leaking from that oversized forehead There is no fabrication, trickery or pomposity. When I say that I’m going to overcome, overpower, overwhelm and obliterate you. Take it to the bank because that’s what’s going to happen.

Robert reaches over placing the Universal Championship over his shoulder

Big D and Donovan Blackwater you have each called me a coward, I’m not-faint-of-heart, I’m just a man looking for anyone courageous enough to fight me, pushing me to a limit I’ve never reached. Someone willing to put forth a valiant effort. I need a lion-hearted, undaunted death-or-glory type cat to step forward, and he has. That man is “Chronic” Chris Page. At Leap Of Faith, we will tear into one another in a match that will blow the roof off the building. But before Page, I’ve got one small bump in the road that needs steamrolled first. I want both of you to go to church the morning of Warfare. When you get there, I want each of you to bow those weary heads and pray to the almighty. Ask for forgiveness, ask for each of your sins to be forgiven. I want the man upstairs to know your voices. Because during our match you’ll be begging for his mercy. Once you get to the end of that prayer I want you both to give your sorry souls to the lord because Warfare locked inside of hell your asses will belong to me. You both are going to make the same mistake that every single person before you have made. You both are underestimating me. Underestimate the Champion, you’ll suffer defeat every time. After all the smoke settles and this is all said and done, its over for the both of you. There’s no rematch clause, you lose, and you will admit defeat. You each go to the back of the line where you’ve always belonged. Then hopefully someone worthier takes over your spots.

Tell me how many main even matches either of you has been in and won?

Robert snaps his fingers a few times

Oh, none! After I kick your teeth down your throats, let the main event guys handle their business. I’ve built my entire reputation be beating every single bad apple that I have come across. By being the strongest man in wrestling. I refuse to let everything that I’ve built fall to either of your hands. You both will know what it feels like to be bested by Robert Main. To be conquered, trounced and ultimately vanquished. I’ll humble each of you.

DING, DING, DING

This is your captain speaking will the flight attendant with the huge knockers please bring me a glass of vanilla almond milk and a bag of sugar?

DING, DING, DING

Robert sits upright in terror tossing the Universal Championship

Was that Drew..?

Suddenly the cockpit door comes open as Drew walks out into the cabin wearing captains uniform.

Tell me you are not flying this fucking plane.

Uh, yeah. Who else would be?

Uh… the guy I paid to fly this Jet.

Robert you should be thanking me, I saved you a ton of money.

Drew this has nothing to do with money. It’s about living.

Robert these things practically fly themselves. Plus, I’ve got like 500 hours in a flight simulator. Were good..

Robert’s downs the rest of his bourbon grabbing a barf bag.

Bull shit were good. Where did you get 500 hours in a flight simulator?

Drew shakes his head

In your living room on Xbox Robert!

I’ve got to go to the restroom!

Steve takes off towards the restroom

Damn it Drew that’s not the same thing. Steve’s got the right idea, I’m about to shit myself too. Nice to know I’m going to die in a plane crash surrounded by one lactating flight attendant, a reporter and you Drew

Your being dramatic Robert. Oh, there’s another flight attendant she’s been in the cockpit if you know what I mean?

Drew winks at Robert who looks stunned

No I don’t know what you mean. You can’t drive a damn car. Tell me how the hell you can fly a Jet?

Robert grabs an entire bottle of bourbon and starts chugging it right from the bottle

Easy on the sauce there Bobby. We need clear minds when it comes to landing.

What do you mean landing?

This might be a bad time to say this but I’m not entirely sure how to land this thing.

Are you kidding me?

No Bob. I’m honest Abe I cannot tell a lie.

You know I hate to fly. Now my biggest fear has come true. I’m stuck on a Jet and you’re the one flying. Jesus. Wouldn’t it be reverse of what you did taking off?

How should I know?

A Few Moments Pass With Robert & Drew Arguing

Steve suddenly sits down behind Robert and Drew covering his face with his hand

You okay Steve?

Steve nods

Why is he covering his face. Steve, you're being weird. It’s hard enough flying a Jet for the first time, I don’t need this.

Robert slaps Steve’s hand away from his face revealing a crusty white coating around his mouth.

What the hell is all over your face?

I know what that is. I’ve seen it a million times. Steve you motor boating son of a bitch! He did the special Bob! It tastes like sour patch kids didn’t it?

Steve nods as Robert places his hand on his face shaking his head.

STATIC

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
Corey Smith (06-19-2019), Tony Santos (06-18-2019)