Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:40 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Facing up to my PAST - PRESENT - FUTURE vs FUZZ - PROMO #3
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-18-2019, 07:41 PM

PREVIOUSLY

Trying to sort out how to stop getting himself injured for the sake of his young wrestling career, Mastermind has discovered that he had blamed himself for his father's drinking problems, but they were not his fault. He has been taught how to let go and move on.

And now the continuation:

SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
OUTBACK JACK'S TRAINING FACILITY
OUTER SYDNEY - FARMLANDS

Mastermind hobbled back to Outback Jack, and gave him the phone back.

"How'd it go?"asked Outback Jack

"Let's just say I phoned 3 people. Two of them were pleased for me while the other one, that being my father, never saw it coming and didn't have a chance to respond,"

"And how do you feel?"

"Funnily enough..... over the moon,"

"Well then that's good. Keep your sessions going and by the time your hamstring is healed, I expect to be getting you ready for a match in Perth, next Month!"

"Really?"

"Yes, really. I have confidence that you can make that trip, you just have to show me you are ready,"

"I will,"

Mastermind hobbled off, feeling on top of the world. He soon bumped into Zana, Outback Jack's daughter. They had clicked since the moment he arrived.

"Wow you look like the weight of the world has lifted off of your shoulders? What you had to face must have been life changing and life affirmative,"

"Something like that," replied Mastermind "Is that offer of going for a ride still on the table?"

"Depends if you have to stay here to do stuff with my father?"

"I'm free until tomorrow,"

"Well then let's go," smiled Zana

Mastermind hobbled off after Zana, who led him to the back of the training facility, where she had a car waiting. It was a 1990 Nissan Skyline.

"I didn't peg you for a skyline girl," smiled Mastermind

"What did you peg me for, then?" asked Zana intrigued

"Something safer that your father would protect you from," laughed Mastermind

"You would think that, but honestly providing I stay safe and stick to the rules, he gives me as wider berth as possible. I guess he feels guilty for being on the road for the first 11 years of my life. Hop in,"

Zana opened the door to allow Mastermind to awkwardly get to the car with his cruches. Zana climbed into the driver's seat and giggled at Mastermind's awkwardness.

"Are you okay there?"

"I'm fine.... just drive,"

"Okay,"

Zana smiled and turned the car on, and drove off....

For the next half hour they drove in silence, until Zana pulled into a area that was a look out for the entire area which include looking down on the training base.

"I come here all the time," said Zana opening the car door "This is the most relaxing spot that I can find,"

Mastermind watched Zana walk to the front of the car, and jump on the hood. He began to wonder if this had been a good idea. He clambered out of the car.

"Did I tell you, or did I tell you," said Zana "What a great view,"

"Yes, great view," replied Mastermind sounding unethusiatic

Zana turned around "What's up?"

Mastermind shook his head "Doesn't matter,"

"Hey, don't shut down now. I don't want to be the one to put you back into your shell,"

"I don't know what I'm doing here," blurted out Mastermind

Zana smiled "Enjoying the view of course,"

"I have a special someone back home," continued Mastermind "Who I am very fond of. But I like you too, we seem to click, but I don't want to spoil anything,"

Zana got off of the car, walked over to Mastermind, grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the edge of the lookout.

"Will you relax and chill and just look at the view,"

Mastermind stood looking at the view while Zana walked back and sat on the bonet.

"I've already had that talk from Dad, so I know my boundaries, besides I enjoy your company and don't want to mess that up either,"

Mastermind stood there looking out at the view, but also listening to what Zana had to say and taking it in.

TO BE CONTINUED

PRESENT DAY

MOVIE THEATER

Mastermind walked into a Movie Theater where they had 4 Movies showing. He chose Movie Theater #1.

' Said:
NOW SHOWING - THE MIDDLE MAN

Mastermind walked to the middle of the theater and sat down in the middle. The lights dimmed.

' Said:
THE MIDDLE MAN

STARRING - FUZZ
“Well I wouldn’t say equal, more like I’m slumming it. Sometimes I have to remind myself what it’s like to be lower on the card. I know it’s your natural habitat, and that really puts me at a severe disadvantage. You are so accustomed to flinging shit with the other shit people that you have become their king. You are the king of the shit people. There I knew somewhere in this diatribe that I could compliment you. It’s just too bad that you have decided to stay there. Oh well, win some, lose more.”

When it was over he stood, clapped and applauded. He then sat back down and looked into the camera.

"What a performance Fuzz, you certainly stood tall there and delivered a great monologue. Here's what I think. I may be known, and also viewed as Mid Card material but I don't see myself as that type of wrestler.

"It's what you make of it that counts. I can beat anyone who is anyone on a good day. Heck I'm unbeaten against Peter Fucking Gilmour in singles competition, not many people can say that, not even boss man Vinnie.

"What I'm saying is Fuzz, and I'll try and spell it for you in case you can't understand my Kiwi language...... Even though I'm Mid Card, I put on a top card showing every time I step into that squared circle, and I'm going to do the same with you, and really show you that I am top level even though I get viewed as Mid Level,"

Mastermind gets up and walks out of theater #1. He goes to yhe counter and buys a couple of packets of chips and a drink and looks at Movie Theater #2.

' Said:
NOW SHOWING - THE COPY CAT

Mastermind walks into that theater, and sits down in the back row and as the lights dim he noisily opens his first packet of chicken chips.

' Said:
THE COPY CAT

STARRING - FUZZ
“That’s why I’m actually flattered that you stole my entire idea, made one tiny adjustment and called it a day right? That seems to be your MO. Take someone else’s idea and claim it’s your own. Well allow me to take your little ‘game’ and all of your obvious cheap shots at myself and see if you are indeed Fake News.”

“You started off with a bunch of masters, but all I saw were things created from figments of imagination, and you. Someone who’s whole premise is based solely on the fact they allow themselves to believe that they are indeed better than others because of a broken wire in their head. You think you are a Mastermind? Have you not noticed this entire time your are basically talking about yourself? Fine let’s continue on shall we, I’m sure you are going to come up with just some great stuff…. Or was it someone else’s and you are claiming that it’s not stol...sorry parody.”

The movie finished and Mastermind just sat there, before taking a sip of his drink. Then he looked at the camera and sat forward.

"That was some riverting stuff, Fuzz, truly it was. The fact that you can have time to make two movies just goes to show how much crap you are being fed.

"I mean you say I stole ideas from you, now that's the pot calling the kettle black. You stole that idea from Oprah Whinfrey, Sally Jesse Raphael, Dr Phill, and the likes, so please don't pull that shit with me. You are the copy cat around here.

"I even did a tv show of my own in my early days as TV champion. Go look it up, do some research if you even know what research is, but don't stand there and sprout bullshit that it makes you look good, because Fuzz, it doesn't, it makes you look amateurish.

"And you can't seem to get it through your thick skull that I base myself solely on myself and myself only whereas you seem to follow the leader and do it with such class that you don't see that you, Fuzz, u are the only copy cat out of the two of us. I'll explain that shortly. I hear it coincides with the next movie,"

Mastermind gets up and walks out of the movie theater and heads to the third one.

' Said:
NOW SHOWING - THE POLICIANS

Mastermind walks into that theater, and sits down in the front row and as the lights dim he noisily finishes his first packet of chicken chips.

' Said:
THE POLITICIANS

STARRING - FUZZ
““Speaking of Sarah, you couldn’t help but bring her up. Nice segway for myself. Also The Hardest Worker Noah, and John Whyte. I can’t say I’m surprised you put in with those people. Sarah is the Queen of the XWF. Noah is leagues above you. And John well it seems he has a penchant for getting under people’s skin. Then Me. Awesome. You compared me to nothing but winners. You couldn’t draw a parallel between myself and anyone who isn’t as successful? Ok I’ll take that for the win.”.”

Mastermind looks like he is in pain after the movie finishes, he gets up, digs in his pocket, and takes out a packet of nurofen. He takes two and gulps them down with his drink. He then sits back down and looks at the camera.

"That is why you never sit in the front row, that and watching Fuzz act for a third time will definitely give you a headache.

"So here i will finish my point of follow the leaders. The reason why I lumped you, Fuzz, in with Sarah Lachlan, Noah, and John is not because how great thou guys are, but because they act like Politicians.

"Politicians are great at talking. Not just talking but talking a bunch of crap and actual lying about it. Yes, Fuzz, I put it out there. You are liar, a hippocrite, and some timrs you follow others as a pack mentality just to beat them down badly.

"You only do it yourself when it cones to single matches, but most of the time you follow everyone else like sheep do when they go to slaughter, because you can't help yourself but play the big bad wolf. You've always done that, and you always will. Don't deny it.

"If you get your kicks like that, then good for you, but it shows just how much you can be coherced, and that's not a good look. At least I can sleep soundly, because i play my own style not anyone elses. Once again that involes you being a copy cat. Push me and i push back.

"Oh god there's just one more movie to movie to sit through. I best go do it,"

With that Mastermind gets up and leaves the theater and heads to theater #4.

' Said:
NOW SHOWING - WHERE'S THE SUCCESS?

Mastermind walks into the last theater, and sits down in the 5th row from the back, and as the lights dim he noisily opens his second packet of chicken chips.

' Said:
WHERE'S THE SUCCESS?

STARRING - FUZZ
“I must congratulate you on your upcoming 100th match. It’s really a testament to your longevity. That still doesn’t negate the fact that you still haven’t done anything. Having that many matches only proves that you can continually collect a paycheck. You have been here for a really long time huh? You don’t say? Go online check the history, you think 100 is a good number? Ok then I must be fucking awesome. I did that almost 15 years ago. In two and a half years. Yet it still took you how long to get there? Ok. Congrats anyway, it’s an honor not earned by being good, just dumb enough to not realize you’re pissing in the wind.”

The movie finally finishea and Mastermind's wipes the chip leftovers from his jersey, he also wipes his eyes. He looks tired from sitting through 4 of Fuzz's long and drawn out movies. He stands up and stretches before looking at the camera.

"Please tell me that, that is the last one from 'Stop, listen and look at me, Fuzz'?...... It is?..... Great....

"I've done 'nothing', in 99 matches is that right Fuzz. That's what you said... I quote 'That still does not negate the fact that you still haven't done anything', I think that wsd your direct quote.... I mean come on Fuzz, open those old eyes of yours... really open them up, before I close them for you. There's that failure to do research again. 3 time x-treme champion, 1 time television champion, doesn't do much for you? Nor would a former star of the month award? Did you even get them back in your day?

"Now I know you are a former universal champ! Good for you. You won't be getting that again any time soon, I can assure you of that. You need to be good to get it. You aren't that good any more Fuzz, you even said it yourself, and i will prove it come Wednesday night. You are a has been, and i will make damn sure to show you that. I'm coming for you Fuzz. You made it to 100 matches in 2 and a half years, 15 years ago, back when promos were like one promo a week i guess, not like they are now. I wouldhave made it to 100 matches faster had I not semi retired but i am glad I did, I honed my skills and got better.

"I don'tcare what you or anyone says. I am who I am because I worked dam hard to make it happen, I guess.... no I know I will have to show you, so get ready Fuzz, your bullshit follow the leader talk is almost at an end. I can't waitto show what it's like to fall to the Master of Minds. I've had enough get me out of here,"

Mastermind gets up and leaves the Movie theater.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub