Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker We Belong
Barney Green Offline
Back In Black

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

06-07-2019, 04:54 PM

It's been a long time coming for a Barney Green match in XWF. For better or worse, I keep coming back. The main reason is the fact People Power Academy failed spectacularly. The school shut down because I have no more money. I don't even have a place to stay. Been living in my van because I got nothing left in the tank.

You know how embarrassing it is to be marred by failure after failure. This was supposed to be just a pit stop for me. What started out as a hobby because I had that BG Studios money to fall back on turned into a full-fledged career because I got nothing in the bank.

I have to come out of retirement because the fans want to see chaos and violence when I step into that ring. I'm working on a knee that needs to be replaced along with a bad hip from years of taking those kinds of bumps. I got nothing to go home to. You know how hard it is to sleep when you are on the road. Having to worry about the police banging on your window because you are sleeping somewhere you shouldn't.

I am way out of my league going into this match. Facing Robbie Bourbon who last time I fought turned me into his bitch. All I really got left in my arsenal is the same six or seven moves I can do. The rest is just me hoping I can walk after the match is over. Maybe I should take his offer because I could really use the money. I barely have enough for a gym membership so I have a place to shower.

Having to pee in bottles because you don't have a bathroom in your van and hope that something is open when you have to take a shit because you got nowhere to go. Down to 280 lbs because I can barely afford anything. Have to take these bookings when they come. Even though I am hurting every day. Can barely walk. Can barely do anything without experiencing some sort of pain. Having to sleep in your vehicle in random areas hoping that the knock doesn't come because you will have to move. Sleeping five..six hours a night if that.

Sarah Lacklan. You are better than me. I ain't gonna even deny that. It's a shame that as a former World Champion, I am such a failure when you think about it. Just remember one thing though on your journey that it can all disappear. I mean, One moment, I was main eventing in XWF back in 2012 and now, I am wrestling whenever I can get booked to get enough money to survive for a week at least. All I got in my van is a bed and some clothes. I don't even have a tv or a way to charge my stuff without turning on my van and using the battery to do it.

Hard times is when you wind up in the situation I am in right now. Knowing that I have maxed out everything to ensure SummerFest goes off without a hitch. Knowing that I don't know what will happen should it fail. I got nothing in the back pocket if this fails. I need to get my name out there. You know how difficult it is to be stuck wrestling on a bad leg and knowing that you can't fix it because you can't afford to miss an event.

For better or worse, I am all in once that bell rings. No matter how much pain I am in, I will keep fighting until I can't anymore. I accept your offer, Robbie. Let's make it so I don't have to sleep in this van anymore. The sleepless nights on the road. I plan on driving up to Milwaukee for this show. Hoping for the best. I am really out of my league at this. I was the wrong guy back in 2012 when I became World Champion. I am really the wrong now for the job. I am 35 and one bad decision away from living in a tent down by the river.

All the fans want to see is me getting beat up and at what cost? I can barely walk now and the pain that rings through my body. The fans cheering at watching me getting absolutely decimated by move after move. Landing through light tubes. On thumbtacks. You know how much that shit hurts? Try doing for the better part of a decade and see where it gets you. It gets you a bad knee that barely functions as well as a slipped disc in your back. Imagine getting injected with a needle so your knee doesn't hurt as bad.

The throbbing pain that just never goes away. Never fades. It's always there like a bad case of herpes. I'm going into this completely out of my element and out of my league.

You both are right. I am just a loser. I didn't have it years ago. I definitely don't have it now. Fuck you. There is no light at the end of my tunnel. What makes you think I won't bring weapons into the mix? What makes you think I won't go in trying to protect myself?

For better or worse, We belong together XWF. People like to take potshots at me and my failures. You are absolutely right. I have failed a great deal in my life but I keep moving. I know that once that bell rings. I am gonna be in for a beating. What else is there left to tell in my story? Nothing. Bell rings and I get beaten up. Get paid money to show up and beaten.

I am irrelevant to this era and rightfully so. What do I exactly bring that is different? Nothing but the same old bullshit. Show up for a match and lose. Disappear for a month or two taking bookings elsewhere. Lose there. I lose every match but I get paid decently enough.

[Image: juXb2Dg.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post