Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intervention
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-29-2019, 07:01 PM

Hey Tony, look man I know you're probably still sore at Lux from War Games, but I just wanted to say I saw your last promo and you really need to get back on the wagon. Like I said, I've been there beforepand I thinkicouldnhelp. That is, if you truly want to let mepin.

Corey starts to approach a very confused looking Tony Santos, before darting forward and rolling him up!

Just kidding, it's Lux!pin

Lux rolls him up!

3.....?
pin

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2019, 10:05 PM

(05-29-2019, 07:01 PM)Lux Said: Hey Tony, look man I know you're probably still sore at Lux from War Games, but I just wanted to say I saw your last promo and you really need to get back on the wagon. Like I said, I've been there beforepand I thinkicouldnhelp. That is, if you truly want to let mepin.

Corey starts to approach a very confused looking Tony Santos, before darting forward and rolling him up!

Just kidding, it's Lux!pin

Lux rolls him up!

3.....?
pin

Tony's bloodshot eyes practically pop out of his skull, as, in Lux's roll-up, Lux somehow managed to jam her forehead straight into Tony's nether region. Tony, having just lost to Lux in the final showdown of their respective teams, he wasn't exactly feeling "hot for Luxxy" at the moment.

Tony kicks out. In fact, he recoils so aggressively that Lux snaps backwards like a rat being ejected FROM its trap, and in the process, a wad of tar-colored spit leaves Tony's mouth, landing smack dab on Lux's forehead. She's... appalled, to say the least.

How dare you bring that worthless lover of yours into this! It was bad enough that your cowardice... remember, that same cowardice that scared you away from being any sort of proud captain, ceding the title to a fucking Blackwater... but it was bad enough that your cowardice forced you into having Corey do literally all of the talking during our... ahem, war, of words, but now you have him play the addict card?

You got really god damn lucky at War Games, and you're trying to keep that luck rolling on through with a cheap shot. Welp, I smoked five Marlboros just in the last ten minutes and I am FUCKING AMPED UP, so not today, you worthless sack of hair holding on to a belt I'm fucking stunned you haven't lost while playing cops and robbers with the fucking Blackwaters.

Now go finish my DVD set, check me on that Top 50, and continue your sad bit of hero worship. You envy me, and soon enough, you'll envy my owning the one piece of hardware that symbolizes all of your success in the XWF.

Eat shit.

Tony hocks a large, nicotine-covered loogie and projects it straight into the ground, middle finger in the direction of Lux, as the scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-05-2019, 05:17 AM

(Got one in the subtitle)

Ouch Tony. My bad for leaving you guys on top of each other for so long!

That's gotta chafe.

ANYWAY!

Winner and NEW Heavy Metalweight Champion - Lux!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post