Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charles Manson
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-28-2019, 09:31 AM

Lux is inside a room, where she is strappin on the chair with her eye lids open with a bunch of wires. And a man with a Jacknife holding the tape to put in the vcr, as she was straddling to break free this video plays.

The played on loop until she struggles some more, then she breaks from restraints and runs to the outside, where the Sunset flipped into night. She gets chloroformed, and gets in a van where she had a crucifix pinned on her body. As the driver kept driving, she awakens to Tommy in his borderland mask.

"You're so precious when your knocked out, I sometimes would want put lighter fluid on you, and see it drippin on you, then set you on fire. But I can't do that no, all I can do is this...."

The van stops, and he opens the hatch door and drags her to the desert, he backslides her on the dirt, but he ends up cradling her on his arms to a table. He covers her up in a blanket, as one of Tommy's ho's in a ref shirt count the fall.

Wait a minute...
Never
In
People's
Business
Of
Pleasure
In
Nothing.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-28-2019, 07:06 PM

(06-28-2019, 09:31 AM)Tommy Wish Said: Lux is inside a room, where she is strappin on the chair with her eye lids open with a bunch of wires. And a man with a Jacknife holding the tape to put in the vcr, as she was straddling to break free this video plays.

The played on loop until she struggles some more, then she breaks from restraints and runs to the outside, where the Sunset flipped into night. She gets chloroformed, and gets in a van where she had a crucifix pinned on her body. As the driver kept driving, she awakens to Tommy in his borderland mask.

"You're so precious when your knocked out, I sometimes would want put lighter fluid on you, and see it drippin on you, then set you on fire. But I can't do that no, all I can do is this...."

The van stops, and he opens the hatch door and drags her to the desert, he backslides her on the dirt, but he ends up cradling her on his arms to a table. He covers her up in a blanket, as one of Tommy's ho's in a ref shirt count the fall.

Wait a minute...
Never
In
People's
Business
Of
Pleasure
In
Nothing.

Pins are in red above. Also the subtitle says "Boo...I didn't pin you."

Lux kicks out and tosses the blanket off of her, then she lunges at Tommy, wrapping it around his head and kicking him hard in the chest.

Manson died scared, old, and alone. One day, if there is a just and loving God, you will too.

Lux then hops in his van and drives off with it, leaving him stranded in the middle of nowhere.

OOC: That clip of Manson always gives me the chills...

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-30-2019, 09:51 AM

Looks clean! As always, let me know if I missed something...

STILL HMW Champion - Lux

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post