Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facing the silver tongue fox that is Sarah Lacklan
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-08-2019, 08:23 AM

Karen Patel Said:I don't go by or change my attitude based on what people say. At the end of the day, they too, are judging me from their perspective.
I would rather be myself and let people accept me for what I am than be somebody who I am not, just because I want people's approval.

-Karan Patel

MASTERMIND'S MANSION
WELLINGTON, NEW ZEALAND

The camera fades in to the mansion of Mastermind as it finds him sitting in his thinking chair for the first time in like ages, since he used to use it a lot in his early days before he got so busy flying everywhere else in the XWF. He looks at the camera.

"Boring...... That's all I've heard since War Games from the Silver Tongue Foxess that is Sarah Lackland, Mastermind is boring. Boring promos, boring wrestling moves, boring wins, just plain boring. Even my infamous t-shorts are boring to her.... So what do I say to that?"

Mastermind smirks his infamous smirk. And starts chuckling.

"Is that all you have got Sarah? Is it really? Is that the only thing that you can come up with? Calling me boring? Well thank you very much I'll take it, it just goes to show how uncreative the Queen of the XWF is towards me. She doesn't want to say what every other competitor that I have come up against has said, so she tries another avenue just to try and put me off my game,"

Mastermind shakes his head.

"It ain't going to happen luv. You know exactly what's happened,"

Mastermind points to his head, and then points to the camera.

"I'm in your head, Miss Lacklan and it's shows. You don't know what else to say because after everything that you have done in your short while here in the XWF, be that of winning the King of the Ring, to become Queen of the XWF, to having the boss man Loverboy Vinnie Lane helping her so she and him can win War Games, is because she's jealous of yours truly...... That's right I said it. The silver tongue foxess that is Sarah Lacklan is jealous of me, Mastermind."

Mastermind sits forward in his chair.

"Why do I think you are jealous? Well look at what I have accomplish this year. This year being the best I have ever had in the XWF. From keeping the Television Title at the start of the year when Miss Lacklan arrived, to becoming 2nd Overall on the all time list of longest Television reigns. That being 129 days. Then I lost the title, and about a month or so later I win the X-Treme Championship, but not by mere fluke as some suggest, but by taking on what was going on in my life at that very moment, and letting it spur me on to win the title off of Vita Valenteen who was a worthy champion.

"Yea so what I lost it, after 31 pinning attempts at my first defense, but you were even moaning at it took me so long to even start my title defense. It was only because April was a busy month for me in my life, and a lot was going on. The fact that I managed to kick out of 31 says a lot really."

Mastermind sits back, smiling.

"I finally found your weakness Sarah, and that's your jealousy. The outspoken queen of the XWF who I must admit I admire, is jealous that someone like me who goes about his business quietly and effortlessly, who doesn't even speak out when he loses, and sometimes loses a lot, but keeps on standing up, dusting myself off, and move on. Sarah would be the one, who says everything, yet I let my actions do the talking. She just wants to say whatever she wants and whatever she says.

"So come my debut on Anarchy in the Main Event against you Sarah Lacklan, there's only one person who is going to be yelling out 'MATTE' and it ain't going to be the quiet assuming me, it's going to be the outspoken voice of one Queen of the XWF, winner of War Games, guaranteed a title opportunity, and that is one.... Sarah Lacklan. And do you know what I have to say about that? I don't need your approval.... You need mine..... You need to accept the fact that I am who I am, and if I'm boring then I'm boring... It still gets the job done, and what I say to that...... BRING IT ON, and I will force you to say the only one key word that needs to be said:"

MATTE

PERSONAL GYM

In his own Personal gym surrounded by staff, Mastermind had one of his aides wrap his hands in gauze. His wife Maria was looking on.

"Are you sure you can do this honey?"

"Yea babe I'm really sure, I need to beat Sarah, and this is the only way it can be done. Okay next the glue."

His aides then dipped his gauze hands in glue, one by one.

"So what's the objective of this kind of match?"

"Apparently to do this and then roll through glass. The first one to say MATTE loses."

"Seems like a lot to go through for a match."

"We shall see."

Mastermind then walked over to where glass had been placed.

"Ready, sir?" asked one of his aides

Mastermind looked at the glass, and nodded.......

The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub