Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 05:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Alex Shawn down, Harold Davis to go....
Joe Tuesday

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-06-2013, 05:59 PM

It's been days since my very first fight within the squared circle. The battle went as expected and my opponent fared exactly as I assumed he would. I made Alex Shawn submit, but there wasn't a doubt in my mind that anything else would happen. For in my mind, his fate was sealed far before our eyes met in the ring. Alex Shawn, the small minded simpleton who cowers in corners and grasps at whatever crumbs of attention he can get. A fool who sustained one too many raps to the cranium and believes he could ever be something more, than the butt of a joke. Those are the opinions I gathered off the man after merely watching three minutes of one of his promos. From three minutes of footage, I knew what to expect and I knew this would be a fight I'd easily win. That's also when I decided the best way to win, was to make Alex Shawn tap.

Tapping out is the cruelest and most dishonoring way someone could lose. It's admission to weakness in front of all who can bear witness. It's you proving you just couldn't quite cut it and that there's nothing you can do, but surrender. Defeat is a cruel mistress as it is, but submission is venom that will stay with you. A poison with no real cure. It's what will haunt you and stay in your mind, because deep down you know it was you that ended the fight. It was your call to stop things because it was all too much for you to take. That's a real blow to one's confidence and shaking the idea of admitting you're weak, is something few can actually successfully do. Especially in a business where only the strongest survive.

Alex Shawn, is one of the exceptions to that rule though. For even though he's the weakest link among those who wrestle here in the XWF. He still believes there's a place for him here. He still believes there's hope for his career, even though the chances of him winning are equivalent to betting on turquoise, at the roulette wheel. It's like playing Texas Hold 'Em and going all in, knowing that you somehow got a joker and the rules for playing poker cards in your hand. He may as well try to find the ocean in the middle of the Sahara desert while he's at it, because he just may accomplish that before he claims victory within the ring. The kid just doesn't get that he doesn't have what it takes to succeed and will probably die in the ring, before he does.

An exception to the rule of feeling a blow to his confidence, because he's too deluded to have a sense of pride. So then why did I choose to make him tap, if I knew he'd climb out of the ring and truck on to his next loss, with the same attitude he had before he acquired a loss to me? Why did I pick to end the match in a fashion that should have humiliated and proved his weakness, even though everyone knows he's an inept turd, except him and that he'd still go on believing he has a place in the XWF, even after he received such a crushing defeat? Well...I did it...for me. It was fun seeing Alex Shawn submit. To give up and tap out. I'd do it twelve more times, if I could. In fact Paul Heyman should let everyone in the XWF have a crack at making Alex Shawn tap out. I bet there's not one man, or woman, who would fail. Maybe after the entire XWF makes Alex Shawn tap, then he'll realize it's time to find a new career before he gets killed in the ring. Then again, why do I care? He's not my problem anymore. No, my attention should be focused on my next opponent.

Harold Davis, is my next opponent, or should I say...he's my next victory. There's not much more to say about Harold, other than that. I mean Harold, has no idea how badly, he's going to lose. How much of an ass kicking, I'm going to give him. He has no clue, that like Alex Shawn, his fate is already sealed. This match has already been won by me and it's days before we are to meet in the ring. Perhaps, I should start thinking about how I'm going to utterly destroy Harold in the ring. Maybe by the time I worked it out, the inept bastard might release some footage that's relevant to our match. I won't hold my breath for that though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joe Tuesday's post:
(06-07-2013)