Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queen's Court
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-30-2019, 09:42 AM

For THIS ruling, I summon @John Whyte, @Tommy Wish , and @Tony Santos for advice 👸🏼

Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 09:43 AM

lets do this

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2019, 09:54 AM

What you need advice on, Princess Lacklan?
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 10:19 AM

This better be good. I can’t miss ANOTHER therapy session! I overdrafted after they charged me for my missed appointment.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-30-2019)
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-30-2019, 11:24 AM

Thank you for coming. Now, today's potential ruling is about one Unknown Ned Kaye. Mr. Midcarder has made his "name" for himself in these parts mostly by tweeting simplistic one-line "summations" about other people's promos, or perhaps mentioning an upcoming XWF card in such an ineffective way which no one axly comes to the show who wasn't already going to. Clearly, Mr Meh's XWF record of 4-4 is not what has earned him this "hype" or "push" of his, to use a word favored by our own Noah, nor is it what garnered him the attention of our World Champion (#MainFearsSar), and certainly not what earned him the award, and subsequent 2 bonus #CoolPoints, of Superstar of the Month. Therefor, these things must be because of this aforementioned "amazing" tweeting of his. To this end, I bring this piece of evidence forward:

Now, IF Jobs to Rats Ned Kaye WAS a quality tweeter and hype man, as his Superstar of the Month accolade seems to be the result of, I have to wonder about the circled portion of this "amazing" hype tweet. Ms. Valentine (Double V, if you will) and I have barely interacted, much less wrestled, and as such there is no "rematch" occurring tonight. While you CAN wonder why our match is a cage match (little silly, tbh), you canNOT pass on the "amazing" tweet skills of Feckless Ned Kaye being so wrong.

But! I am sure that some people will be all, "HE MADE A MISTAKE, OH BLOOD PRINCESS OF HAWTNESS, WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF HIM," and to this I say: If your entire success in this company is predicated on your tweet and hype skills, as his record against anyone worth a damn indicates it MUST be, then I INSIST that he get his facts correctly. Hell, it doesn't even take a deep dive into my conveniently compiled XWF match record to know that V-to-the-V and I have never locked horns! We BOTH SAID SO in our promotional videos!

This matters, dear sirs, because if you ARE going to get "over," to use the vernacular of the streets, in this fed based on your twit skills, then I INSIST that what you tweet makes sense! I INSIST that you AXLY know what you are talking about! What is next?! Is Anonymous Ned Kaye going to talk about how Kuda's representative is black? Or that Noah said "vagina" 27 times in his promo? Or that the Massachusetts Pissbaby successfully read and understood the rules of the company before pulling a Kid Kool? No! I REFUSE to allow him to BLATANTLY get things WRONG and be REWARDED with the fanfare of company and peers alike for these shitty online skills!

The question before you, dear sirs, to which I seek advice is this:

Since I consider it an AFFRONT to my OWN Superstar of the Month Award (gained by whooping major ass and putting my name into the XWF record books!) by HIS award being based PURELY on his tweet/hype skills, which I have SHOWN to be shitty, how STRONGLY should my letter to Vinniefred be DEMANDING that they rescind Faceless Ned Kaye's award? Should I send one letter with my typical flowery language? Or perhaps start an entire writing campaign?

I thank you for your time.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lacklan's post:
Robert "The Omega" Main (05-31-2019), Tony Santos (05-30-2019)
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 11:42 AM

twitter fingers done fucked up now! if that’s the only reason he won star of the month and he can’t even do that right, I think it’s fair to demand he be stripped of the award altogether.

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2019, 11:57 AM

Valenteen*

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ned Kaye (05-30-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-30-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-30-2019)
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2019, 12:05 PM

*The asterisks goes on the left

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-30-2019)
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2019, 12:08 PM

Also, Mr Restroom Break Match can't even post a retraction without fucking it up.

Full-on letter campaign, it is!

Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-30-2019, 12:15 PM

You know, Sarah, I don't know why you're so scared of me that you have to try so hard to delegitimize me. Writing so many words. Hiding behind a team.

If you want to take my SotM award, why don't you lay yours on the line? I'll wager mine against yours in a one-on-one match. Any stipulations you'd like. Or you can continue to blabber on. Your choice.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2019, 12:23 PM

I'd have to side on Ned here, although he earned his stripes here in the fed, he didn't need to bring you and Vita's name up on twitter, plus, he did make "sorta" rain-eqsue apologie towards you. Albeit very Ned like way on twitter.

Hell I barely log in to Twitter to follow what one of y'all people say anyways.

So in my opinion, it's best if you Sarah take on Ned in right of being the SOTM. Hell, even thrown in the Internet Strap too, if Ned somehow gets it. Maybe, Tony and Whtye can side with your stance Sarah, but i'd have to side with Ned that can lead you both into a match down the line.
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2019, 12:24 PM

(05-30-2019, 12:15 PM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: *casts Induce Coma in his third level spell slot*

Literally just beat your ass four days ago with freakin' Rain on my team. But keep reaching for the stars, dearie 💋

Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-30-2019, 12:26 PM

Sarah? Running from a challenge? Is it a day that ends in Y?

XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2019, 12:32 PM

(05-30-2019, 12:26 PM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: Sarah? Running from a challenge? Is it a day that ends in Y?

Ned? Making up random accusations that are the literal opposite of the truth and hoping no one will notice?

I'll wait for you to find a single example of me running from a challenge.

It's a long wait, so thankfully I've got some Amoora protein shakes with me.

Also! I'd say that I can't WAIT for our singles match at the next PPV with the Anarchy title on the line...but...well...only one of us is going to be in that match 😉

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2019, 12:34 PM

(05-30-2019, 12:23 PM)Tommy Wish Said: WORDS

Hmmmm. I appreciate your opinion. It's up to Tony to be the tie-breaker!

Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-30-2019, 12:37 PM

You didn't face Robert Main when you got the chance to despite your insistence that you are the best wrestler here.

You ran away, little bird, and took your title oppritunity to a vacant one. Do you want applause for that?

XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder

Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2019, 12:54 PM

Axly! I made it pretty clear that I SELFLESSLY used my open title shot to bring legitimacy to Vinniefred's fledgling brand expansion idea! But! That assumes you axly know what you are talking about and not just stringing together words you THINK will sound good, and we both know how foolish THAT assumption is 😂

Oh!

AND!

#MainFearsSar

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
John Whyte (05-30-2019)
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-30-2019, 12:58 PM

You're not fooling anyone, Sarah. You ran then and now you're running from a challenge from someone you beat. You pinned me clean and you're still not confident enough in yourself to put your SotM on the line against mine.

You want mine revoked? There's your chance, Sarah.

XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder

Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2019, 01:13 PM

Literally already told you to try to get to my level and meet me at the PPV in the Anarchy title match. Unless you want to keep playing in the middle pool of the Internet Division? 🤔

Hate Post Like Post
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

05-30-2019, 01:16 PM

Very well. See you at Leap of Faith.

XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
59 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder

Wins | Losses | Draws
61 | 39 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 05:39 PM

I'm siding with Sarah here, but not because I give a shit about any tweets. Hell, Ned's typos are more interesting than Sarah's diary posts, which just ooze Hello Kitty levels of amateur.

NOPE, I want Ned's SOTM stripped so it can go to the rightful owner of the award, your favorite alcoholic. Hell, the only reason I didn't win was because people were giving Ned a participation trophy for being gifted a Universal Title shot, which he failed, he just so happened to fail after the month was over. Meanwhile, I went undefeated and won the Hart Title.

So, Sarah, thank you so much for bringing Ned's mediocrity to our attention, as well as your constant need for affirmation and attention. I'll take my Superstar of the Month, and you can progress your digital relationship to Snapchat stories of your own perpetual tears.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
El Tiburón (05-30-2019)
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-30-2019, 05:42 PM

(05-30-2019, 05:39 PM)Tony Santos Said:
So, Sarah, thank you so much for bringing Ned's mediocrity to our attention, as well as your constant need for affirmation and attention.

You're welcome 🤗

Though the Snapchat app doesn't work on my phone, so 😒

Hate Post Like Post