Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you still look like a bitch
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 07:31 AM

whyte literally gets a boot stuck in tommy’s ass, donkey punches him and then pins

well well well if it ain’t TOMMY if-my-mother-had-one-WISH-it’d-be-she-lost-her-balance-on-a-flight-of-stairs-while-you-were-in-utero

just so you know, im only doing this so fuzz will grow a pair and come get this work. nothing personal

how’s it feel knowing you’re just a placeholder and you won’t be able to survive one single defense? you’re not getting up from this, just close your eyes and think of simpler times like when you were younger and couldn’t understand why your little pants got tighter every time you saw Bob Vila handling all that lumber and flashing his million dollar smile.

it always amazes me that in a place with some very capable wrestlers, opportunistic parasites like you manage to hang around longer than chris page’s welcome back party. what do you even do here? lob insults from the hallway while you’re glued to the catering table? id rather faceplant into a steaming pile of dogshit than watch you rack your brain trying to come up with a halfway coherent sentence.

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2019, 08:39 AM

Oh my niger friend white. The same guy who keeps trying to troll on the regular. I mean, hey, I understand completely that you'd rather have someone like Fuzz balls in your throat. I mean, if your mother had wished she had aborted you, like she should have... you'd be the one in the dead fetuses.

To think about how much, or little, impact you have in the company is a joke. I mean, your in the leauge of freaking Bx3 for christ sake. You have no valve in here, nor in your time in this company.

If you think I don't have what it takes to defend this strap, then well you might be soo right. But, what if you had the oppounity to pin Sarah? I have a feeling like Boston Bruiser still wouldn't put you over. Who ever Bob Vila is, he's more manly then you ever could be, Whtye.

So if were you, i'd watch what I say and beware.... i'm not your favorite insult buddy Fuzz. At least, he gives you the attention, unlike your parents who never fuking did. So yeah, i'll be an opportunistic parasite while you just be a parasite to the ears of the company.

Tommy kicksout, and grabs a chair and sits across from Whyte. Waiting for his "rebuttal".
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 08:43 AM

wow man that was hella rude

*takes her ball and goes home*

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post