Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who got da nizzuts?
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-06-2013, 03:13 PM

Who got da nizzuts to step to This Boy With The Biiiiiig Oooool' Diiiick? I SAID WHO HAS THE MOTHAFUCKIN BIZZALLS TO PUT THEIR LIPS AROUND MY COCK AND SUH-SUH-SUH-SUUUUCK?

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
(06-06-2013), (06-06-2013), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (06-06-2013), Ann Thraxx (06-06-2013), David skulley (06-07-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-06-2013, 05:15 PM

donathan is that u?

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-06-2013, 06:58 PM

ITS DAT BOY WIT DA BIG OLLLLLLLLLL DICK

we still have a tag team title shot from last year you know, when we beat kain/dante and dem other two boys in the ladder match.
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-06-2013, 09:06 PM

Ahhh... Besides you, Shocker's the only person in the XWF I can respect. Glad to see you back, even though we just met.

But, piss me off and I'll still cut off the big ol' dick... Just letting you know.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Unknown Soldier Offline
HAIL SATAN!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-07-2013, 10:20 PM

Unknown Soldier: "I can't remember if I still have my nuts? But I do have a tag partner and I do want to fuck John Madison in the ass so... What do you say you two dongs? Wanna meet me and my partner in a tag match for those tag title shots or what?"

[Image: MGncwBi.jpg]

XWF Record
56 - 20 - 1

1 (X) Universal Champion
4 (X) Xtreme Champion
1 (X) Tag Team Champion (w/ Doctor Louis D'ville)
1 (X) Anarchy Champion
2 (X) Superstar of the Month
Hall of Legends member inducted 9/27/20 at Relentless

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2013, 07:24 PM

(06-06-2013, 05:15 PM)Peter Gilmour Said: donathan is that u?

Are you fucking retar........OH HELLZ NAH IT'S FUCKIN PETER GILMOUR. OF COURSE YOU'RE FUCKING . NEXT!!!!

(06-06-2013, 06:58 PM)John Madison Said: ITS DAT BOY WIT DA BIG OLLLLLLLLLL DICK

we still have a tag team title shot from last year you know, when we beat kain/dante and dem other two boys in the ladder match.

That boy with the big ol' dick don't know what da fuuuuuuck you're talking about BUT HE LIKES IT! DR. X-TREMITY WILL LAY THIS DICK DOWN SIDE BY SIDE WITH THAT KING WITH THE SMALL OL' DICK!

(06-06-2013, 09:06 PM)Ann Thraxx Said: Ahhh... Besides you, Shocker's the only person in the XWF I can respect. Glad to see you back, even though we just met.

But, piss me off and I'll still cut off the big ol' dick... Just letting you know.

To threaten to cut off this cock IS TO THREATEN TO CUT DOWN A REDWOOD TREE WITH ONLY A NAIL FILE! YAH JUST CAN'T STOP, CAN'T STOP, CAAAAAAN'T STOP THIS COCK! Now why don't you do yourself and everyone else a favor.....take off that dress.....leave your inhibitions behind........AND COME LET THE DOCTOR GET HIS HANDS ALL OVER YOU!

(06-06-2013, 09:57 PM)Mr. Satellite Said: - As tempting of an offer that is, I'll pass and stick to just enjoying watching you defile whomever you wind up climbing into the ring with. The XWF wasn't the same without you and it's good to see you back.

The People's Cock won't just defile a muddafucka I'LL POUND THEIR INSIDES WITH THIS JACKHAMMER COCK AND EMPTY THEM OUT SO I CAN USE THEIR SKIN LIKE A FUCKIN CONDOM UP IN THIS BIZZITCH, YO! Hell to the WHAT to the WHO with the motherfucking YEEEEAAAHHHH!

(06-07-2013, 10:20 PM)Unknown Soldier Said: Unknown Soldier: "I can't remember if I still have my nuts? But I do have a tag partner and I do want to fuck John Madison in the ass so... What do you say you two dongs? Wanna meet me and my partner in a tag match for those tag title shots or what?"

Fuuuuck yizzeah I do but let Admiral Appendage tell you something right here right now! I WILL BE STEPPING ON YOU THE SAME WAY I STEP ON A GIRL'S PUSSY IF I DON'T LIKE THE WAY THAT SHIT STINKS!! THE PEOPLE'S COCK AND THE KING ARE COMING FOR ALL THE GOLD AND BEFORE YOU KNOW IT THIS BIG OL' FUCKIN DOME I'VE GOT ON MY HEAD WILL BE GOLD PLATED!

That boy you caught holding your woman has no idea who the tag team champions even are right now and to tell you the truth it makes no difference. Give me Tristan Slater and Joseph Page or give me Mister Mystery and Peter Gilmour......GIVE ME ROSE SMITH AND SINCERE LEE WILD COVERED IN TABASCO SAUCE! WHATEVER YOU GIVE ME IT'LL BE THE SAME RESULT IN THE END! AND THAT'S MY BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BUH-BIIIIIG ASS COCK RAISED IN GLORY!

IF YAH SUH-MEEEEEEEELLLLLLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWWW............................ WHAT CHEF RAMCOCK IS SHOVING DOWN YOUR GULLET!!!!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
(06-11-2013), Dean Moxley McGovern (06-12-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-12-2013, 07:27 PM

dude i already unmasked u

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post