Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 03:14 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party like it's 1999! Bye Felicia!
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-29-2019, 10:16 AM

The camera comes to life at the War Memorial Stadium in Laramie, Wyoming. The stadium is filled with 40 thousand screaming college students, adults, and children. It's an atmosphere of celebration. It's the largest party in the history of Wyoming. The DJ is putting out some sick tunes....wait a second that's no ordinary DJ that's the Boston Bruiser! Who knew he could DJ like a boss! He's turning out tunes like "Taki Taki" by DJ Snake, Dj Club Mix" by P.D.S., "Panic Room" by Au/Ra, "Non-Stop" by Drake and many other great hits. This party is totally the GOAT! The crowd is loving it! Everybody is on their feet even the old people. DJ BB puts the music on the background speakers and begins to speak.

For 47 days, 1,128 hours, 67,680 minutes, and 4, 060, 800 seconds there was a dark cloud hanging over the XWF. A spoiled, lazy, trust fund, Paris Hilton impersonator held one of the most respected titles in the XWF, the Federweight Championship BUT as of 6:28 AM this morning, that dark cloud has been removed and that trust fund baby is no longer the champ!!!!!!! Here's a little tune for Sarah.

(Gary DeCarlo's famous song β€œNa Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye,” begins to play.

The crowd sings the shortened version, "Na Na Na Hey Hey Hey Good Bye." They erupt into a giant cheer. Hundreds of beach balls are being bounced back and forth all over the War Memorial Stadium. It's quite a festive atmosphere. T-shirt cannons are shooting t-shirts of all sizes into the crowd. The T-shirts say "Bye Felicia" with a cartoon version of Sarah crying while holding a golden pacifier.
Confetti is shooting everywhere. DJ BB continues to put out those wicked sick beats and the crowd is eating it up. Then DJ BB once again puts the music on the background and begins to speak.

This party is in honor of 2 people. 1 myself, because I obviously weakened Sarah with my attack from a few weeks back and 2. To the guy who finished the Job Tommy WIsh.

A giant banner with Tommy's picture unfolds and the crowd goes nuts.

The crowd: Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy!

Tommy thank you for finishing the job! Thank you for finally shuttin' the mouth of captain white privilege. This crowd owes you big, the XWF owes you big, and the world owes you big! I think you should win the Nobel Peace Prize or some kind of fancy metal. You have done all of us a huge favor.

The music continues to play and the crowd dances and celebrates for hours.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-29-2019, 10:25 AM

1999 isn't 1000, either πŸ€”

Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2019, 11:30 AM

what kind of beta cuck shit is this? celebrating the man who did the job you couldn’t do?

your kids are definitely going to be mulatto

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-29-2019, 12:01 PM

John Whyte, why don't you just drive off a bridge somewhere and give it a rest. You never have any worthwhile to add to any promo's let alone mine. You're like the little lap dog who just yap's over and over so nobody forgets they're there. Keep yapping and you're going to crushed by my foot.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-29-2019, 05:08 PM

sounds like we got another rain on our hands.....

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-29-2019, 05:25 PM

id be happy to face you both in a loser leaves xwf match, 2 on 1 boys how could you possibly lose

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-29-2019, 09:27 PM

either that or we'll watch the ban hammer come down

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 03:35 AM

uh oh gilly’s being a again

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2019, 03:41 AM

For a guy who couldn't wait to challenge me, it sure as hell seems like you're doing everything in your power to talk about anything BUT our match.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
BostonBruiser02128 (05-30-2019)

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-30-2019, 04:18 AM

OC: Trust me I am doing my best. I got a last minute notice as in Sunday that I got hired 2 states away and I need to be there by Sunday. So I am packing and doing everything that needs to be done while trying to fulfill my duties on here. I'm going to put out 1 today and 1 tomorrow. I'm going to try to give you my best we will see what that looks like.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like BostonBruiser02128's post:
Corey Smith (05-30-2019), Darius Xavier (05-30-2019), Ned Kaye (05-30-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2019, 05:23 AM

Congrats! That's exciting

(05-30-2019, 04:18 AM)BostonBruiser02128 Said: OC: Trust me I am doing my best. I got a last minute notice as in Sunday that I got hired 2 states away and I need to be there by Sunday. So I am packing and doing everything that needs to be done while trying to fulfill my duties on here. I'm going to put out 1 today and 1 tomorrow. I'm going to try to give you my best we will see what that looks like.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
BostonBruiser02128 (05-30-2019)

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-30-2019, 08:16 AM

OC: Thank you!
Hate Post Like Post