Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 02:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What a Joke.
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-29-2019, 04:32 AM

THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE:

An upper body shot of “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE is shown as he stands in front of an XWF backdrop that has a large red “X” running across the logo itself. His hair is pulled into a ponytail as he looks directly into the camera.

CHRIS PAGE- “Surely this isn’t the part where you all think I take my ball and go home.”

There’s a casual smirk from CHRIS PAGE.

CHRIS PAGE- “Surely you’re not delusional to think that Dick’s win at War Games means anything of importance when this company looked after HIS best interest knowing good and goddamn well that this fire breathing dragon has already scorched to so called “Omega” back.”

Chris shifts his body as he turns to his left side while continuing.

CHRIS PAGE- “Isn’t it funny how the higher ups like to shift or change rules as they go to further protect their “best interest”; oh, you think I’m lying, would it be safe to assume that the Main Event of War Games was to be a standard War Games match and not an elimination match? I mean the other matches were billed as Elimination Matches so why not the Main Event? It’s because they’re protecting you, Dick.”

There’s a brief pause before Chris continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “They left me and my team deducing that it was a standard rules War Games event; and while there’s only a select few rules the main one is how ONE person from EACH team starts and ONE person enters every FIVE minutes and once ALL participants are in the Cage it comes down to ONE pinfall or Submission; but hey. It’s not like I’m not accustomed to this company shifting rules to what better benefits them at the time, however, when I walked out on Warfare several weeks back I stated that I wouldn’t stop until I bring this company down to the ground… and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.”

Chris turns facing the camera straight up as he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “Even with the higher ups PROTECTING their champion I still managed to eliminate half of your team single handedly and in the process I’ve already shown all of you disgraces for professional wrestlers that at forty eight years old I can still run circles around you and not so much as break a fucking sweat.”

There’s a brief pause from CHRIS before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “Wednesday Night on Warfare I’m coming… I’m coming to call you out, DICK. I’m coming to call out the so called Universal Champion, the guy that I’ve INTENTIONALLY referred to as Dick as it’s short for Richard which starts with an R just like the name Robert but when you look like a Dick you’re name becomes Richard regardless of what it says on the marquee, so deal with it.”

There’s a soft chuckle from CHRIS PAGE before he continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “The fact I had to explain it speaks volumes.”

He simply shakes his head.

CHRIS PAGE- “From where I’m sitting you’ve got two options; put up or shut up. The only question that’s left is what are you going to do? Are you going to put up? Or are you going to shut up? I guess we shall see Wednesday Night on Warfare!”

CHRIS winks at the camera as the scene cuts to static.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-29-2019), Darius Xavier (05-29-2019)