Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Number 1 Contender Isn't Spelled D-I-R-T-B-A-G
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-28-2019, 05:51 PM

There I was, in the War Games lockeroom earlier than originally planned. Mastermind had gotten the better of me, a fact I would never admit aloud. It was almost some sort of poetic justice, I called Mastermind a coward and he makes me submit. I didn't want to tap out, I didn't HAVE to tap out, but I knew it would be in my best interest. The odds would still be even with Ned Kaye & Mastermind against Vinnie Lane & Lacklan, but I had faith in the pair representing myself.

I watched on the monitor as my teammates battled, my title shot on the line. My confidence in them was proving to be well placed as Sarah dispatched of Mastermind with a Brain Buster, followed by Shining Wizard. It was now a two on one scenario in my favor, but I knew not to celebrate until the final pinfall had been counted.

At this point, Steve Sayors entered the area with a camera crew in tow. I didn't acknowledge him, though, the only thing that mattered to me was what was happening inside the ring. The match seemed like it went on forever, no surprise considering the stakes at play for me, but it finally concluded. After a courageous effort that even gained MY respect, Ned Kaye fell victim to Sarah Lacklan's Shining Wizard, securing my team the victory.

I knew Sayors wanted an interview, but he was gonna have to wait. My eyes watered as tears slowly dripped down my cheeks. It was such a bittersweet moment, even though Vinnie and Lacklan stole the spotlight, all that mattered was me being one more victory away from winning the Universal Championship. THIS was the whole reason I came out of retirement, the point of joining the XWF roster. And now all I had to do was win one more big match.

"Big D, Big D," Steve Sayors finally began to speak. "Let me be the first to congratulate you on your team's victory."

"Steve, I will allow you the honor," I said wiping the tears away. "This is a moment a few months ago I could've only DREAMED about, but it's true, Big D is co-number 1 contender!"

This had been the most giddy I'd been in a VERY long time. It was like I was back in high school again and scored a date with my crush or the football team won a big game on the last play. The feeling throughout my body was one of ours ecstasy, as I was living a moment I truly didn't think was possible. And then I remembered that nobody else did, either.

"I bet you Centurion isn't feeling sorry for Lacklan anymore," I stated with sass. "All of those people who thought my team was the worst can all go eat a fat dick!"

"Wow, some strong words from the first of two number 1 contenders to be determined tonight," Sayors reported to the camera. "D, is there anything you'd like to say to your teammates?"

I went to speak, but the scene on the screen changed from War Games, to a promo from two people I was VERY shocked to see: Mr. Kennedy and Paul Heyman. Curious by the appearance of the WWE alumni, me and Steve turned our attention to what the duo had to say. I listened as Heyman went on about me 'losing' my match and how that was gonna play into his clients' hands. Then I watched as Kennedy called me average, a dirt bag, and how he was gonna take me out and throw me in the trash. By the end of his promo, I was in complete awe at these two guys who I used to have respect for.

"Wow," I said, turning from the TV to Sayors. "You just can't enjoy a victory for more than two seconds, huh? I'll tell you what, Steve, I'll address my team Saturday on Savage when I name my MVP. Right now, I need to talk about those two clowns we just watched ramble on like they know who I am......"

It was true, I once had respect for the men I referred to as 'clowns.' Paul Heyman had always been a smart guy when it came to wrestling, maybe not business, but when it came to knowing talent; he was THE man. Backing guys like Brock Lesnar and CM Punk, the man had a list of credentials you'd be a fool to attempt to discredit.

And then there was Mr. Kennedy. He was a wrestler I'd watch on TV and even cheer for; despite his dickish attitude, he was quite the talent. Whether it was his in ring work or announcing his own entrance, Kennedy had a charisma to him that most superstars can only wish for. But that was then, this is now.

"That was Paul Heyman, right?" I asked, not really needing an answer.

"Uuuuuuuuuuum, yeah, sure looked like it," Sayors responded.

"Boy, that imp certainly lost alot of intelligence," I said with a shake of my head. "Did he seriously say that I LOST? For real, Steve, I need you to please quote what that fat troll just said about me."

"You'll be wanting to make up for said loss, but alas that's where my client has nothing to lose, but to win. You are his for the taking. How had some big names on your team. Peter Gilmour, the Queen of the XWF Sarah Lacklan, and the boss of the XWF himself Mr Loverboy Vinnie Lane. Yet you still couldn't save yourself? Or have them save you for you? How pathetic is that? So when my client gets through with you, you are going to wish you weren't in the XWF any longer. Anyway that's my say. I'll let my client have the final words." Sayors quoted everything word for word, like a champ.

"Let me tell you something Pauly," I began, trying to keep myself from getting irritated. "You need to get your facts straight before you address me. While I DID get eliminated earlier, it doesn't mean that I lost. You claim I couldn't get Vinnie or Sarah to save me?......"

I looked from Steve to the camera to all around the lockeroom, my eyes wide with sarcastic shock. It would've been one thing had someone like Kid Kool or Mingermind said the shit Mr. Heyman did, but this was a respected professional. And here he was, making a complete jackasses of himself. Luckily, the school of Big D was about to be open for the uneducated ones.

"Do you not realize the end result WAS them saving me?" I asked the camera with a 'DUH!' expression. "Yes, I'll give you that I was eliminated by Mastermind. I tapped out. But have you ever heard the phrase 'you may have won the battle, but I will win the war'? You see, Paul, that's exactly what happened a little bit ago. Had I kept fighting through the pain of Mastermind's hold, tried every little thing to escape, I might've gotten injured. With the count being 3 to 2, I was willing to lose that battle knowing the WAR was still in my team's favor. I made the smartest decision I ever have by taping out, because it let those other two do the dirty work for me. And in doing so, I allowed myself extra time to heal. Now I'm gonna be fresh for my match against your client, and after I dispose of him, I'll still be physically prepared for my Universal Title shot."

It really WAS a genius plan. I was pretty proud of myself, because most people wouldn't be willing to tap out, let alone be okay with it. But knowing what the risk was for, and who I had to rely on for it to work, there was no doubt in my mind it would work.

"Speaking of Heyman's client," Steve Sayors began. "What is your opinion of the K of AGK, Mr. Kennedy?"

"Well, first off, I think he's an idiot," I bluntly began. "I get it, when Paul Heyman wants to make you one of his guys, most people will jump at the opportunity. But this group of misfits aren't Lesnars or Punks, they're a bunch of Curtis Axels! First off, AGK? Awesome, Glorious, Kennedy........."

I stopped myself for a moment so the people watching at home could let everything sink in. It wasn't just me who thought this group of wrestlers was random, with a stupid team name, I'd heard plenty of my peers talking backstage about these bozos. Nothing anybody said was good, and rightfully so.

"Ken, your manager just didn't have anything good for you, huh?" I chuckled. "Couldn't have been M for Mister or microphone, he just HAD to make you the odd man out with no nickname. I feel like a smart manager would've scrapped the acronym and tried going with something else. Maybe Heyman's Heroes? That has a nice ring to it. Go ahead, it's all yours, you guys need all the help you can get."

"Anyway, Kennedy, I think it's funny you want to say generic shit about me like I'm trash or average. Do you know who the fuck you're calling average?! Number 1 Contender, bitch. The guy who came closest to dethroning Lux of his TV Title, the Captain of a victorious War Games team. Former NWF World Heavyweight Champion. Before you call someone average, do your homework and make sure they haven't accomplished more than you. While I'm sure being WWE United States Champion is a cool thing to do, when it's the greatest thing you've ever done, it just shows the world who you really are. And don't try to go on about what you did in TNA, because the only TNA anybody wants to hear about is tits 'n' ass!"

"I hope you can fit into the ring at Warfare, Ken, because your head seems a little bit big for its own good. But don't worry, I'm gonna put you in your place. I wouldn't be a good challenger for the Universal Championship if I let someone like you walk all over me. And that's the......."

Before I went to say my catchphrase, I decided to emphasize it in the same manner as my opponent would.

"COOOOOOLD, BIG D TRUTH!!!!!!"

After finishing my own impression of an announcer, I patted Steve on the back and walked out of camera view. Sayors went to speak to wrap up the interview, but the rest of my mocking came to fruition as I stormed back into camera view.

"TRUTH!!!!!!!!"

I laughed and walked away from Steve Sayors and the cameraman. He did his wrap up and I was heading for my locker. I wanted to be able to relish in victory, but in XWF there's always something else to be done. And THAT certainly was the Cold Big D Truth.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
AGK (05-31-2019), Corey Smith (05-28-2019), Darius Xavier (05-28-2019), Ned Kaye (05-28-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-29-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-29-2019)