Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You're a great little lady.
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-28-2019, 03:38 PM

We see Sarah doing her make up at a mirror, and Tommy appears in a shadowy part of the mirror and speaks.

Oh Sarah, Oh Sarah
You're so good
You're so badd
You're better then the rest
Kenzi a lucky muncher
I question why you?
Why be the Queen of Anarchy
When you can be bloody mary
Not the drink at a underaged bar
I mean YOU my friend
You're nothing but a mirage
A false rep of a millennials
Ignorance of your own fate

The shadow Tommy emerges out of the mirror, and attacks Sarah with a glass Kendo Stick. It shatters upon the final blow on her lovely head as she is passed out on the floor, and "Tommy" pins her as a ref counts...

1 Axly..

2 Al........
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-29-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (05-29-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-29-2019, 05:18 AM

Perfect timing for me to be off the boards! Congrats man, as soon as an admin calls it!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-29-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-29-2019, 05:28 AM

MY NIGGA TOMMY WISH!

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Thomas Percival Wish!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-29-2019, 06:31 AM

Welp, that's what I get for taking a personal day with Kenzi.

*hands over title and snaps hand away from Tommy's ever-present slime ad quickly as possible*

And stay away from my shoes!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-29-2019, 05:07 PM

ms. lacklan the title is a complete and utter joke..

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-29-2019, 06:14 PM

Much like yourself Mr Gilmour. Please keep your personal thoughts to yourself, nobody wants to hear the Shit you spew from your stupid fucking mouth.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-29-2019, 09:25 PM

ppl love to hear me speak.. ladies love to have me smack their sweet pussy and ass.

ppl dont care about a has been..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-30-2019, 05:21 AM

I’ve seen the reactions people give you on here. Don’t act like you’re god’s gift to women when the closest you’ve been to one is a pocket pussy that you have washed in years. I understand that you feel so compelled to make yourself grander than you actually are, but here’s a news flash, you are nothing more than a waste of fucking space. Someone who if they were to leave no one would bat an eye. A person who’s only comeback is suck my dick. You are nothing.

As for calling me a has-been? Sure thing kiddo. Just remember I’ll still be talked about years after I’m gone, meanwhile you’ll be gone quicker than Noah can say Cunt. Just think I haven’t been here in almost a decade, and still to this day have done more than you and you’ve been chugging along that whole time.

Maybe it’s time for you to just shut the fuck up. No one likes you. No one wants to be near you. And the only pussy that looks your way is when you’re looking in the fucking mirror.

Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 06:21 AM

(05-30-2019, 05:21 AM)Fuzz Said: As for calling me a has-been? Sure thing kiddo. Just remember I’ll still be talked about years after I’m gone, meanwhile you’ll be gone quicker than Noah can say Cunt.

I’m no fan of peter but come on man. you left and nobody gave a fuck, you came back and nobody gave a fuck. for better or worse Gilmour is ingrained into the very soul of the xwf. don’t be a fucking punk

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-30-2019, 06:30 AM

Ingrained in the XWF? Dude I owned the fucking place. I was here before you, I’ll be here after you. I haven’t been here in almost a decade. I wouldn’t expect anyone to know me personally, but check the top 50. For someone who is a has been, making that list even after I was long gone prove my point. Go ahead and say Peter is one spot ahead of me.

He should be, he was here when the list was made. So it was all based on recenty bias. Yet after a decade gone I’m still just one spot below him. What does that say about me? Why don’t you keep you nose out of other people business. So why don’t you run along and make sure you tell everyone that the has been is talking again.

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-30-2019, 06:35 AM

People everywhere know Gilmour... but maaaaan, I don't think it's the kind of fame he thinks it is.

Fuzz is definitely someone that people remembered from the wayback, but to be honest we didn't know anything ABOUT Fuzz... just that he existed in some nebulous form of 'good.'

So I guess it's a tie?

Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-30-2019, 06:41 AM

(05-30-2019, 05:21 AM)Fuzz Said: As for calling me a has-been? Sure thing kiddo. Just remember I’ll still be talked about years after I’m gone

(05-30-2019, 06:30 AM)Fuzz Said: I haven’t been here in almost a decade. I wouldn’t expect anyone to know me personally, but check the top 50. For someone who is a has been, making that list even after I was long gone prove my point.

so they’re not talking about you per se, just writing your name on a list one time a couple years ago. gotcha.

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-30-2019, 06:42 AM

No. Ties are like kissing your sister, which I’m pretty sure Gilmour has done on more than one occasion. Ties are for pussies who think that everyone is equal. Is this place run like a communist regime? No there are winners, and losers. No SJW bullshit. I know that I’m better than Gilmour, and by the end of this year I plan on being the only person in XWF HISTORY, to win a title in three different decades. 1999, 2000’s and 2010’s. Then next year I’m going to make it four. If that isn’t a fucking legacy, I don’t know what is.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-30-2019), Darius Xavier (05-30-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-30-2019, 07:15 AM

That's a really valid point!

Also... how old ARE you? Like, I'm old, but duuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Darius Xavier (05-30-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-30-2019, 07:46 AM

OOC: started when I was 14, I am now 34. Fuzz started when he was 16, now 36-37ish depending on when you want to place his birthday, it’s changed but no one really knows the truth about it.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-30-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-30-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-30-2019, 09:47 AM

Damn I feel old

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post