Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 04:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! B.L.M. Boston Lives Matter A response to War Games
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-28-2019, 07:04 AM

The Boston Bruiser is standing in someone's living room. On the TV screen behind him there is a paused image of himself being covered by Skully. The Boston bruiser is holding what looks like to be a remote control in his hand. He begins to speak.

After 4 weeks of threats, beat downs, and promos I finally made my official XWF debut at War Games. The look of fear on the faces of Donovan Blackwater, Robbie Bourbon, Brian Storm, Lux, and Scully when I entered the ring was absolutely magnificent. They were not expecting the Boston Busier. For weeks they had been planning and preparing for some schmuck and in walks the Boston Bruiser and they were not prepared for that. As soon as I tagged you had the fist shots heard around the world. I wrecked Brian Storm. Donovan Blackwater tried getting in the ring with me he didn't last long he ran away like a school girl and tagged out real quick. It was going to be a glorious night for the Boston Bruiser but then an act of great injustice occurred. I took a superkick to the chin like a champ and the ref began the count

Plays video of the ref slapping the mat 1...2.. and then the Boston Bruiser pauses it on the 3 count

If you zoom in on my left shoulder, tilt your head to the side, and look at the refs hand coming down it's as clear as Hillary Clinton's conscience that I kicked out! My shoulder came off the mat a nano second before the ref's hand connects with the mat. My night of victory and celebration was brought to an abrupt end at the hands of this corrupt referee who obviously is on the take. I searched this referees locker right before I demolished Donovan Blackwater. He had an envelope with a large sum of money with a note inside that said "Make sure the Boston Bruiser doesn't walk away with a win.

The Boston Bruiser pulls out the envelope with the cash and the letter. The handwriting looks scribbled like it was written by a child or a doctor.

Now maybe you're wondering where I am. Well, I am in the home of the referee that cheated me. I have been trying to get the truth out of this scum bag for the last hour. I wouldn't call it torture that's such a negative term with negative connotations. I would call this a friendly quest for the truth. This kind of injustice if left unpunished will poison the XWF. If you allow poison to spread it will destroy the XWF. All the blood, sweat, and tears that have gone into this organization over the last 20 years will mean nothing if we let this kind of crap continue. So me, being the man of integrity, decided I would do the right thing and nip it in the bud. Now ole Heb here has something to say.

The camera pans over to a man tied up in a chair. There is blood pouring out from several different wounds on his face. His eyes are blackened and watery. The Boston Bruiser removes the duct date from the mans mouth so he can speak.

I'll say whatever you want me to just please stop hitting me!

Tell them the truth! Who paid you off! Was it Lacklan? Was it Lux? TELL ME NOW!!!!!!!

The Boston Bruiser delivers some more blows to the mans body and face. While screaming at him for an answer. The man continues to sob uncontrollably

OK OK OK, you want a name, Lux paid me. You said if I give you a name you will let me go. Lux paid me. Now please stop hitting me. I got a family. My wife is going to come home with the kids at any moment. I don't want them to see their father...

Boston Bruiser covers his mouth back up with Duct tape.

to see their father what? Crying like a baby admitting to being a coward and taking a bribe? Is that what you don't want them to see? You are a pathetic piece of crap. I'm done with you.

The Boston Bruiser picks the man up in the chair and launches him into the entertainment center. The TV shatters upon impact along with the glass doors and the entire entertainment system.

Hey Lux, I'm coming for you this Saturday on Savage. You told me to name the stipulation. I want a no disqualification I quit match. I want the whole world to see you for the coward and social delinquent that you are.

The Boston Bruiser leaves the house right as the man's wife and children get home. The wife and children get out of the car and see the Boston Bruiser with blood on his hands. Both children cling to their mother. The Boston bruiser walks up to the kids and pats them on the head.

Hey little buddy, your daddy is going to need a band aid he's got a really big boo boo.

What did you do to my husband?!!!

The woman grabs both children and runs into the house while yelling out her husbands name. The Boston Bruiser hops in his rental and drives off.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-28-2019, 08:38 AM

"How did that evening at WG end... oh that's right, the Boston Bruiser was eliminated and then, the team of rejects and losers that he was pinch hitting for... lost. A loss that he is currently making excuses for. Wait. It only gets better... not only is he making excuses, but he is also a liar. Never would I bribe a ref and if I did, it wouldn't be for that sack of shit. Then like a bitch he blindsides me with an attack... not a very good one I might add, cause look at me now. Not a single bruise or scrape to speak of... I am in immaculate condition. Quite unlike the status of Double B after Raphael gets through with him."

"Oh and fret not BB, Ezra and I, shall not attack you. We wouldn't dream of sullying Raph's debut on Anarchy like that.'

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-28-2019, 08:41 AM

A pigeon circles overhead. But not just any run-of-the-mill Tri-State inbred rat with wings, of course, but a bonafide purebred carrier pigeon of a particular Maine stock which can be traced back through a perfect lineage of many generations. It's feathers are of a snowy white, its dark eyes have a shine of unnatural intelligence, and a tiny red jewel in the shape of a firebird with its wings spread lays upon its forehead. It circles the scene before it for a few laps, testing the air, and then drops the tiny letter attached to its foot so that it can fall into the hands of its recipient. It then speeds away back home to the fresh air of Maine and away from the smelly, stinky, stanky recipient of its charge.

The writing upon the paper, which is of a strong stock made from birch trees known to grow under the tender hands of dedicated woodsmen in a particular region in Maine off the Penebscot River, is in red ink, laid down with a fine, and instantly recognizable, hand:

Dear Sam "Boston Bruiser" Tolson,

Only, like, three people in all of XWF get that reference, but once they realize how you consistently conduct yourself when falling short in your aspirations, I am sure they are laughing their asses off.

With warm regards,

The Queen of the Ring
The Queen of Anarchy
The MVP of War Games
The Mother of Pigeons
Founder of the 5'2" Mafia
Mean Girl Overlord
The Revolution
The Red and Black

-S.S.G-L

Hate Post Like Post
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-28-2019, 09:19 AM

Has the thought ever crossed your mind that, maybe, you just suck?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-29-2019)
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2019, 09:44 AM

man I hope you’re talking into a mirror there chief

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 10:35 AM

First off, apparently Donovan has reading comprehension problems. Instead of just flipping through picture books, Maybe you should have spent more time focusing on passing your English class. It wouldn't hurt to go through some "Hooked on Phonics" courses as well. Clearly, this paid off ref names L-U-X as the person he paid off. ( I'll slow it down for you so you can understand)
Y-O-U-R N-A-M-E I-S N-O-T L-U-X . Secondly, I'm not worried about you guys jumping in our match. I'm more worried about Shark Nados than I am you guys trying to come rescue your falling comrade.
Thirdly, Hey Jenga legs, shouldn't you be off doing "Make A Wish" commercials with sentimental music to get poor middle class people to donate to help your Christopher Reeve, I can barely walk because I got in a car crash legs? Only people who operate above an elementary school level IQ will get that reference.
fourthly, did somebody who failed to be successful in the urinal of America just come at me about sucking? I guess I should be star struck. It's not every day I get to talk to the AARP poster boy. The XWF crash dummy who has more injuries than a blind punter. Hey Centurion, you hear the phone ringing... (Waits for him to turn up his hearing aids) I SAID THE PHONE IS RINGING! IT'S 1994, THEY CALLED TO SAY THEY WANT THEIR WRESTLING MOVES BACK! Question: Why is Hitler better than Centurion? Because at least Hitler knew when to call it quits. HAHA! That's the reich kind of joke for the XWF! I bet you did NAZI that coming...OK I'm done.
And last but not least John "You could land a plane on my forehead" Whyte. No I was not staring into a mirror although I do make that a frequent habit because it provides a great time of reflection. Now there have been some false accusations that I complain and whine about match conclusions and that's just not the case. As a man of integrity and honor I just want what's best for this organization. This thing with the ref it was an act of injustice that needed to be made right.
ON THE OTHER HAND... John there's more whine coming out of you than Nappa Valley. In the last month I have seen multiple post from you "You're all pieces of crap" "Why am I on a card that I didn't sign up for" not only does your mic skills suck but maybe the reason that John Whyte loves John Whyte is because nobody else will.

NOW, if you don't mind I have some work to do.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2019, 10:48 AM

(05-28-2019, 10:35 AM)BostonBruiser02128 Said: First off, apparently Donovan has reading comprehension problems. Instead of just flipping through picture books, Maybe you should have spent more time focusing on passing your English class. It wouldn't hurt to go through some "Hooked on Phonics" courses as well. Clearly, this paid off ref names L-U-X as the person he paid off. ( I'll slow it down for you so you can understand)
Y-O-U-R N-A-M-E I-S N-O-T L-U-X . Secondly, I'm not worried about you guys jumping in our match. I'm more worried about Shark Nados than I am you guys trying to come rescue your falling comrade.
Thirdly, Hey Jenga legs, shouldn't you be off doing "Make A Wish" commercials with sentimental music to get poor middle class people to donate to help your Christopher Reeve, I can barely walk because I got in a car crash legs? Only people who operate above an elementary school level IQ will get that reference.
fourthly, did somebody who failed to be successful in the urinal of America just come at me about sucking? I guess I should be star struck. It's not every day I get to talk to the AARP poster boy. The XWF crash dummy who has more injuries than a blind punter. Hey Centurion, you hear the phone ringing... (Waits for him to turn up his hearing aids) I SAID THE PHONE IS RINGING! IT'S 1994, THEY CALLED TO SAY THEY WANT THEIR WRESTLING MOVES BACK! Question: Why is Hitler better than Centurion? Because at least Hitler knew when to call it quits. HAHA! That's the reich kind of joke for the XWF! I bet you did NAZI that coming...OK I'm done.
And last but not least John "You could land a plane on my forehead" Whyte. No I was not staring into a mirror although I do make that a frequent habit because it provides a great time of reflection. Now there have been some false accusations that I complain and whine about match conclusions and that's just not the case. As a man of integrity and honor I just want what's best for this organization. This thing with the ref it was an act of injustice that needed to be made right.
ON THE OTHER HAND... John there's more whine coming out of you than Nappa Valley. In the last month I have seen multiple post from you "You're all pieces of crap" "Why am I on a card that I didn't sign up for" not only does your role playing suck but I freakn' hate your music and maybe the reason that John Whyte loves John Whyte is because nobody else will.

NOW, if you don't mind I have some work to do.

role playing? music? don’t know what you’re on about there chief

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 10:59 AM

Call me chief one more time and I'm going to beat you in the head with my Chippewa bald-headed war club.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2019, 11:23 AM

i don’t know about that one

chief

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2019, 11:46 AM

(05-28-2019, 11:23 AM)John Whyte Said: chief

[Image: giphy.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Tony Santos (05-28-2019)

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 12:31 PM

John White, I know you probably think my threats are as empty as the space between Sarah's ears but I promise that once I get through my matches this week, I will gladly turn my attention over to you.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-28-2019, 01:21 PM

Hi Bruiser, I think I found your dignity. Want it back?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2019, 02:07 PM

(05-28-2019, 01:21 PM)Lux Said: Hi Bruiser, I think I found your dignity. Want it back?

I bet you found it in a waste bin next to a bunch of tears, a ton of used tissues, and a copy of one of my promotional selfies with something gross on it 😒

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
John Whyte (05-28-2019)

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 02:16 PM

Lux, how dare you talk about Dignity when it's as clear as the zits on Sarah's face, that you cheated! You paid off the referee he confessed to it with a little help from me of course. I get it man, you were scared. I mean after I covered you in my spit it shook you. You needed a safe space with puppies and Blues Clues reruns. I mean if I was as weak, as frail, as mentally as you are I guess I would be paying off referees to throw matches too. Listen sweety, why don't you run off and finish your Gilmore Girl binge watching fest with Sarah. I'm preoccupied at the moment with another freak show. Once I'm done with him I promise to save some room for you. Bye Felicia
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 02:17 PM

And Sarah, I wouldn't beat it to you even if you were the last transsexual left on earth.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-28-2019, 02:20 PM

I'm going to eat you alive in my next promo for this blatant retcon bullshit that no one believes for a second, you know that right?

The entire fed is going to go up in flames, I'm going to roast you that hard.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
The Brothers Blackwater (05-28-2019)

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 02:53 PM

The entire fed is already going up in flames! You can't see it because you're part of the problem! This is a professional wrestling organization and you and the Brothers Blackwater are to blame. You've turned this once great wrestling promotion into a sci-fi comic con joke. When I get in the ring with you there's not going to be any of this sci-fi BS. It's going to be me snapping your transexual body in half and tossing you out with the rest of the freak show garbage. A giant purge is coming and you're #2 on that list.
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2019, 03:04 PM

#2! You’re the poop to Lacklan’s pee, Lux!

Am I serious enough for you, BB?

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
BostonBruiser02128 (05-28-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-28-2019, 03:15 PM

(05-28-2019, 02:53 PM)BostonBruiser02128 Said: The entire fed is already going up in flames! You can't see it because you're part of the problem! This is a professional wrestling organization and you and the Brothers Blackwater are to blame. You've turned this once great wrestling promotion into a sci-fi comic con joke. When I get in the ring with you there's not going to be any of this sci-fi BS. It's going to be me snapping your transexual body in half and tossing you out with the rest of the freak show garbage. A giant purge is coming and you're #2 on that list.

You're right, this place would be so much better if it was full of bland, hirsute window lickers.

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 03:26 PM

Tony, I got no beef with you. I respect what you are doing and have done in this organization. I respect that you haven't had to throw on a red cape to try to make yourself stand out or go over with the fans. You seem like a simple down to earth get drunk and bust someone in the mouth kind of guy that's my love language (No Homo). I would be honored if you joined my quest to purge this once great organization of all the freaks, geeks, comic book wannabes and let's get back to what made the XWF famous xtreme wrestling.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-28-2019, 03:41 PM

(05-28-2019, 03:26 PM)BostonBruiser02128 Said: Tony, I got no beef with you. I respect what you are doing and have done in this organization. I respect that you haven't had to throw on a red cape to try to make yourself stand out or go over with the fans. You seem like a simple down to earth get drunk and bust someone in the mouth kind of guy that's my love language (No Homo). I would be honored if you joined my quest to purge this once great organization of all the freaks, geeks, comic book wannabes and let's get back to what made the XWF famous xtreme wrestling.

he says before attempting to lovingly tongue Tony’s asshole

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 03:53 PM

I know you will be greatly disappointed but I'm not gay! I can't even bend over to tie my shoes.
Hate Post Like Post
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2019, 03:59 PM

"Comic book wannabes? Really? Oh well, fuck you very much, without my brothers, my friends and my father, this planet would be in ruins and you'd be dead. Kinda hard to focus on extreme wrestling when you're a pile of bones and rotted flesh. Hey but you go on your little crusade to rid this place of beings that are different and unusual to you. See how far that takes you... you ungrateful sack of shit. You come at me or my family and I will personally crush your insides and snap your spine, without ever even touching you. Capice?"

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-28-2019, 04:48 PM

[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQR_HlICyOdN6Aea8HMb...U5_AqAzm5z]

"The man isn't lying."

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-28-2019, 06:27 PM

(05-28-2019, 03:59 PM)The Brothers Blackwater Said: "Comic book wannabes? Really? Oh well, fuck you very much, without my brothers, my friends and my father, this planet would be in ruins and you'd be dead. Kinda hard to focus on extreme wrestling when you're a pile of bones and rotted flesh. Hey but you go on your little crusade to rid this place of beings that are different and unusual to you. See how far that takes you... you ungrateful sack of shit. You come at me or my family and I will personally crush your insides and snap your spine, without ever even touching you. Capice?"

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLL

Hate Post Like Post
AGK Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-28-2019, 07:25 PM

[Image: 062_RAW_05222017hm_1678__d2e9d5068a29345...2863.0.jpg]

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, members of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation Universe and those on the XWF roster, my name is.................. PAUL HEYMAN."

"I'm sorry to interupt, actually I'm not, but I have a spoiler alert for you pathetic windbags. You guys talk too much and there's not enough action. So therefore I'd like to make an open challenge. My clients, AGK, against any of you three unfortunate souls. Is anyone game or are you all full of wind? Guys."

[Image: 205581.jpeg]

"What's up people? We will gladly take 3 of you on, because you lot don't honestly belong in the same ring as us. why because I am the Miz, and I am AWESOME."

[Image: a6363152a68fc3cf4965d5dee663ea01--free-a...stling.jpg]

"Oh how GLORIOUS to be amongst this pile of no good shit for brains. I will do whatever it takes to discredit the rest of you. So who is up for our challenge? My name is GLORIOUS Bobby Roode."

[Image: a5d77c30c2df2fb9c59a253ed873649e_400x400.jpeg]

"Hey dirtbags. I'm here for one person. I don't care about the rest of you, The Miz and Bobby can take care of you guys. But my only focus is the scumbag John Whyte."

"The fucktard that is John Whyte must be asking himself why focus on me? Because dickhead, you have the most to say about anything, yet you duck your responsibilities when it come down to it. Smart mouths like us don't do that you fucking . You should be ashamed of yourself."

"Oh by the way..... I am MIIIIIIIISSSSSTER KENNEDY....... KENNEDY"
Hate Post Like Post