Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Switching Gears....
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-25-2019, 08:40 PM

The lights are dim. A single light bulb hangs from the ceiling, swaying back and forth. The light bends around the room, casting shadows around the walls. A cloud of smoke wafts into the frame. A glowing red ember can be seen in the back for just a moment, and then as quickly as it appeared it was gone. Soon followed by more smoke. A figure hangs in the back, and slowly makes his way towards a chair sitting in the middle of the room. The red ember is seen again. The man sits down and grabs the single bulb above his head and centers it above him. It can now be seen that it is Fuzz, wearing all black with his hood up.

"It's times like these that I really feel the disrespect. The ability of some people to drag their feet and watch hoping for something that isn't going to happen. I have seen many people in this business fall by the wayside. I've watched the next big thing falter and stumble. I have seen nobodies become champions. I've watched people ruin their honor. I've watched the old guard, which I am apart of, try in vain to recapture relevance. Little did I know that in one week I would watch all of that happen to people that didn't know what was right in front of them."

Fuzz chuckles to himself, and takes another drag of his cigarette.

"Listen, when I agreed to be apart of this match... it wasn't for ego. It wasn't for chasing fame or one last chance at glory. No, I accepted this match to show the world that I wasn't quite done yet. It's been long established that I was never supposed to be a "Legend" in the XWF, but after years of hard work, and a few breaks going my way, I'm still not there. I see others that I have beaten get bestowed the honor. Yet how do they treat it? They don't even bother to mention it. It should be what everyone aspires to do, and yet those who are there, are embarrassed to be called a "Legend" here. No why is that? Could it possibly be because this place was a joke for so many years after the old guard left? Ding Ding."

Fuzz takes a deep breath and just shakes his head and then shrugs.

"Seriously, would you want to be associated with a place that called Peter Gilmour the top champion? Would you want to be known as a "Legend" for a company that so blatantly spit in the face of the people who built the ground work? I sure as hell wouldn't, and yet here I am. I am the last of the dying breed. I'm the last one standing. I'm not who you expected to be here, but I'm the one you should've known would be here. This company has been in my blood since 1999. I have bled for this company! I have missed birthdays, weddings and funerals for this company! Yet what do I have to show for it? Nothing. Not a damn thing. Why is that? Well because people have forgotten about the past. I'm not saying you have to live in the past, but you need to notice that without it.... You're nothing."

Fuzz looks up at the light dangling above his head. He taps it to get it swinging.

"There have been a lot of times that I have looked up at the lights while the ref counted. I have watched lesser men get the jump on myself. I have watched as they all have faded. Hell everyone gets a pop when the old guys come back, only to quickly throw them aside. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. This is the last stop on my ride. I don't know how long I'm going to be here, but rest assure I'm going to finally go out on my own terms. I'm not going to let some pussies stop me now. I haven't been this motivated in a long time."

He looks directly into the camera. He reaches out and pulls it closer to his face.

"I want you to look me dead in the eyes, and see if I'm joking. I need you to know that while you are busy focusing on others, I'm right here."

Fuzz shoves the camera back.

"I guess it's time to finally speak directly to my opposition for Sunday. Yet as always, I must address my own team. I'll start with RAGE. Fuck You. You don't want to be apart of this then get the fuck out. I didn't want you here, I don't need you here, and bottom line I never liked you. I never trusted you and these past few weeks are nothing more that proof that you didn't have the mettle to step back into the ring, and do what was right. MDK, glad to see you are in fact not dead. Glad to see that you are here for the fight, and like Rage, I don't trust you. You are loyal to one man, and one man only. So the same thing applies to you as to RAGE. Fuck You."

Fuzz cracks his knuckles, and leans over in the chair.

"Then there was PAGE. Our team captain. Well their captain. I won't hesitate for one moment to take you out, should the occasion call for it. You are not a captain, you are not a leader. You are a man walking around with an over inflated ego. Your ego is so large I'm surprised your not backing RAVEN on this one. The gall of you to ask for a Universial Title shot is fucking rich man. You haven't even fought here yet, and here you are asking to jump the line? Get fucked. The reality of the situation, I don't need RAGE, MDK, or PAGE to beat those chumps. I could get it done with NOAH, EDWARD, and well anyone else, hell even the incest driven RAIN. Page I don't need you to win this match, but you damn sure need me. So tell me CAP.... Who is really in charge?"

He smiles at the camera. Fuzz bends over and picks up a duffel bag and starts rummaging through it. He pulls out a small stack of papers, and tosses the bag aside. He pulls up a picture, with DREW on it.

"Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, this is the man that was murdered. Not in reality of course, but over the internet sensation known as Twitter. You see his skin was so thin, that even he said himself that I didn't get under it, yet I did. How do we know this? Well simply put he can't stop talking about it. It's the only thing he has talked about while referring to myself. If it didn't happen then why on earth do you keep bringing it up? It's really simple, I was right with what I said. You gave a child something when it was crying just to shut them up. You gave an undeserving asshole a title shot that wasn't eared or warranted. Just because you wanted the night off. There were plenty of other options, but you decided that was the route to go. I hate to keep harping on that, but it still doesn't make a lick of sense to me. I know that you think this match has already been determined, and that's fine. Much like Thanos, I am inevitable. Everything you have worked for up to this point has brought you to me. You play the role of Captain America. Good when you are broken, so will the USA's will. You can bring Fat Thor, Dead Tony, Smart Hulk, African American Panther, hell you can bring everyone to the party. Yet we are in one of the 14,000,505 other outcomes. You will lose. You will fall. You will be broken. This isn't a movie, there isn't a happy ending for you guys. There will be no "I Love you 3000" moment. Just blood and tears. pouring from you bodies."

Fuzz tosses the picture aside, and grabs the next. CENTURION.

"Ah yes, the other old man in this match. Only this time he has sided with... wait I know that's right, people who will always be seen as better than him. I know last time I called Drew the weak link in Apex. Sorry to break the news to you Centy, you are now the weakest link in the Apex Prophecy. I like how you claim to know what my plan was all along. Saying Page played me like a puppet? Seriously you know better than that. Fine Cent, let's go by your account of all of this and that did happen. Are you sure you would want to go against me when my motivation is based around a team? I mean unpredictable sure, but with an actual goal in mind. Is that really what's best for you guys? Wouldn't you want the Fuzz who doesn't care who he hurts, or doesn't care about winning? No you want the one with the sole focus of winning for the team. I knew you were always fucking stupid, I just didn't think you were on Trump levels of moronic. Listen it really hurts me that you think that I am going to die with a needle in my arm. That's funny because you don't know a damn thing about me anymore.

You like to think you've taken the high road and watched as I have fallen, but I never fell. You did. I didn't lose anything. You did. You say that I'm an asshole, well using your own words, Hello Pot, my name's Kettle. You are the broken one. You can't and have never been able to stand for yourself. I have. You have always needed the approval of your peers and friends. I didn't. You have never won.... That's been covered to death, and at this point it's like saying the sky is blue. It will forever be a fact. I know that it must really piss you off knowing that I have done something you never have or will. I'm the one broken and alone, yet I'm not the one reaching for brass rings, and failing over and over. Say what you will about me getting James' attention, it worked. What was the end goal?

It was never about the titles. It was never about making friends. I wanted James to know that when he took over as owner, that I was still going to be here. That when everything else around this business and company were falling down, I'd still be here. I'd still be willing to take the baton and pass it on to the next one. I won't fall away like Engy, I won't duck people like Bob. I will stand and fight just like I always have, and just like you seem to have forgotten."

Fuzz crumples up the picture and tosses it over his shoulder. He flips up the next picture.

"Ah yes, BOB. I call you Bob because that's all you seem to do on James' dick."

Fuzz lets out a slight chuckle.

"Sorry had to get a dick joke in here somewhere. Moving on. You see Bob I finally got around to your, for a lack of a better term, shit shows. I must say I was and still am underwhelmed by you. All you seem to talk about is Apex Prophecy, and Page. I think that might be a slight oversight on your side. Sure you need not worry about Rage, or MDK. Yes focusing on Page is OK I guess, but the person who you should be focusing on is Me. Not to sound arrogant, but it's the truth. I'm sure James has told you some things about me, and yet you still choose not to even mention me. I find that a bit curious. Like you said in regards to Page, maybe you're just no concerned and didn't care that I was talking about you. That's fine.... if it were true.

The Truth of the matter is that I think you are scared of me. I know I'm a real arrogant prick. Yet it can't be that far from reality. Just look at it from my point. I'm either too small for you to care, or so much of a threat that you are going out of your way to make sure my venom is pointed in another direction. Smart, but not really. I've never been afraid to say what's on my mind ever. The fact that you haven't said but a few words regarding me, that's weakness. A true leader and champion doesn't walk away from a fight, he runs head first towards anyone disrespecting them. You have showed your true colors, and you are scared.

You say that we should stop before we start? Bob when did you start? You say the only way out of this is Death? Been there homie, sorry to break the news to you. I don't think you've ever been laying on a table with no pulse, your family around not knowing if you're going to live or not. I have, I know what it's like to fight death... Do You? The only thing I can say is sorry. I'm sorry that your family won't be there in Russia for when then finally announce you as DOA."

Fuzz lightly sets the picture down, and flips up the last one.

"No slight to Bob, but we all knew who was going to go last on this adventure. JAMES come on down. You are the very car Cent was talking about. I'm glad that he is referencing to quotes from movies over a decade old now. Yet this dog has caught you. Not like actually catching you... you know what I mean. Centurion was correct. I wanted your attention. I need you to know this isn't how this was supposed to go down. I wanted to be on your side, but when I saw you were with Apex.... My blood started to boil. You're saving grace was Centurion, but you just indoctrinated him into your new family. I'm not saying I was ever in your family, but you know me. You've seen me at my lowest. You were there, and now I am here as well. Yet I must address some of the things that you have said about me recently.

You claim I was desperate to get into the Main Event... You're damn right I was. But it wasn't because I lost a title to Big D, which I didn't. The title was given up after there was not a single soul who would step up to me. So there goes that idea. James you think I don't know I can't trust anyone on my "Team"? That's about as obvious as a fact as there can be. James if for one second you think I don't know they wouldn't sell me up the river in a heartbeat, then you are just as clueless as you were when you first started here. I've seen everything before. You of all people should know I have my guard up. I know that I'm living in the past to a point, but has anyone ever thought that maybe, just maybe.... I'm clean now?

I mean you guys haven't seen me in what, 8 years or so. You really think that a heroin addict would live that long? With all the money I have from selling this place. You really think that I would still be breathing if I was still dirty? Well I've got some bad news for you James. You see after my failed experiment of running the XWF, I took some time off. I got super high all the time, and eventually ended up in the WGWF. I was clean when I started there, and I am still clean to this day. So sorry to break the news to you and Centurion....

I won't be dying with a needle in my arm. I won't be fading away, I won't become another dead wrestler with a tragic story. No This is my story of redemption. This is me showing everyone that it does in fact get better with time, and age. This isn't going to be a War. I've already been there and done that. No...this is simply put....

A Statement."

Fuzz stands up and grabs the light bulb and starts it swinging. He walks out of the room. The camera begins to focus on the walls, and slowly begins to focus on a phrase that is written on the walls. Then suddenly the entire room lights up, and the phrase is written all over the walls. Hastily scratched in over and over again.

FROM PAIN COMES WAR, FROM WAR COMES PEACE, FROM PEACE COMES SOLITUDE

Then Fuzz kicks the door open and walks back into the room. He sits back down in the chair. He takes a deep breath.

"I wasn't quite finished yet. I stepped outside for a moment, and then realized that I had some more to say. I know it was a good ending point, but sometimes the script[/php] needs to change and needs a rewrite. I was thinking that maybe you guys are all correct. Maybe we don't stand a chance. I mean after all we couldn't possibly stand a chance against a well oiled machine. We are just four rouges that are here. MDK and Rage and fighting for Page, and I'm out here for myself. We can't possibly win. Then I think about how you guys started...

Maybe you guys are just as fractured as we are. I mean Bob has the Uni title on his mind. Drew can't stop thinking about pussy. Centurion is probably mid way through the 2000's now, and James you are focused on running the place now. Maybe you guys have more to worry about than we do.

I mean Rage and MDK are more than likely done after this match. Page has already set his eyes on the Uni title, and failed. Then there is myself. That's it. I'm here for myself. While we may not be a true team, and yes I cannot trust any of them, we all still have the same goal in mind. That's winning. That's all MDK ever cared about. That's all Rage cared about. That's all Page cares about. That's all I Care about. You four all have something else on your mind. We may not be a team, but you are the ones that are fractured."

Fuzz goes to stand up, but then promptly sits back down.

"I never do this. Usually I just say my peace and I leave it all in the ring. This time it's special. This is War Games. I'm not expecting to come out of this battle unscathed, no this is the type of fight that will leave you scarred for life. I see that you guys have won one in the past, and that's good, but as Drew said...

Old Shit is old. You don't care about my past... Fine. I don't give a fuck about yours. The only thing that is really going to matter come Sunday, if a fight. Usually in Wars there are casualties, and I'm not expecting anything less. The only thing that matters this time....

Is that I'm the last one standing."

Fuzz Stands up and walks out the door again, this time not to return. FADE.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-26-2019), James Raven (05-25-2019)