Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Means War!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-25-2019, 03:38 PM

4th May 2019
Saturday Night Savage
Bud Walton Arena
Fayetteville, Arkansas

The scene opens with Curtista in the backstage area of the Bud Walton Arena. Curtista had his microphone in hand and his logo appeared in the bottom corner of the camera. Alfie was typically recording the footage. Curtista begins to talk to the audience.

Curtista: "Hello XWF Galaxy and welcome to Curtista T.V. Do you remember Scullycam? Well this is similar, except a lot a better cuz I'm on it. Hahahahahahaha.

Jokes!

I love you really, Scully. Everyone knows Scullycam was good… Anyway...

Here we are on Savage, in what was not exactly an action packed show. However, one match stood out from the rest. Two men went to war, England vs Germany. Scully took on N.A.Z.I. They have just been in a gruelling contest, where blood was spilt and bones were broken. The fans gasped in horror as they witnessed two men trying to kill each other for their entertainment. Either one man would survive or both would be buried in the middle of the ring.

And they sarcasm is the lowest form of wit? I say sarcasm is excellent.

Let's see how Scully is right now?"

Curtista walks down the corridor and stops outside a locker room door. Scully's name appears on the door. Curtista gestures sssshhh to the audience before turning the door knob and entering the locker room.

Skull is nowhere to be seen. The camera pans around the locker room. A shower can be heard in the background and it stops. A fully naked Scully walks out, needless to say he is well endowed. He hears loud laughter. He notices Alfie holding the camera and Curtista still laughing, Scully quickly picks up his towel and struggles to wrap it round him.

Curtista."A special treat for you ladies out there and men, of course. Can't be homophobic these days."

Skull has his towel wrapped around him now.

"You could've knocked? Curtista T.V should be banned after that. Using a wrestlers exposure to get ratings and likes. Cheap."

Curtista:"Don't be grumpy, mate. Alfie had the zoom on…"

Scully can't help but smile. Curtista gets closer to Scully. He begins to talk in the microphone, which also has the "Curtista T.V" logo on it.

Curtista:"So first question, why the hell you having a shower? It's not like you had to do.. Well… Anything?!"

"I just fancied one. Is that okay with you? I mean I might as well make use of the facilities considering I came here for nothing!"

Curtista: "You came here to entertain.. Which you did. Thank the Lord, you cut a promo after your match. So Scully what do you make of N.A.Z.I no showing tonight?"

"I respected him after our first match. He was the XWF Television Champion at the time and we had an epic battle in which, he was victorious…

But after tonight? I wouldn't put water on him if he was on fire.

When I got to the back, I looked for him. Let me tell you now, he certainly wasn't here. However, he is the king!"

Curtista: "King? Isn't that a compliment?"

"The king…. THE KING OF BITCHES!

He knew this time around he was going to receive a beating. Rather than take that beating like a man, he didn't even show up. He just did the Robbie Bourbon!"

Curtista: "The Robbie Bourbon? That a thing now?"

"It is! If your someone talks shit about you but hides away like a bitch… That's the Robbie Bourbon! If your opponent doesn't show up.. Then that's… The Maverick… But you get my drift!"

Curtista chuckles to himself as Skull grins like a Cheshire cat.

Curtista: "I take it Robbie Bourbon annoyed you tonight with his little shenanigans?"

"At the time, yes! But that's what he wants. He likes to play mind games. He likes trolling me on Twitter but can't show up to an arena like a man!"

Curtista: "I get what you mean. I've read his Tweets but I'm pretty sure you've owned him…

Anyway, next for you is the XWF extravaganza pay-per-view, War Games? I hear Robbie Bourbon will be involved, maybe you can get your hands on him then?"

"Maybe so. It'll be my luck I'm on the same team as Robbie "Mother Fuckin' PUSSSAAAAY" Bourbon.. Time will tell.

One thing for sure, is whoever has Scully on their team… Has a gem!"

Curtista: "Well we'll leave that there then buddy… I mean Scully. I can't be biased now can I?! Fuck it, my show, my rules.. Now get some fucking clothes on, you dirty bastard and let's go to the fucking pub!"

The scene fades…

War Games Draft Conclusion

The War Games draft had concluded and everyone had witnessed the names being named by the captains of the four team's involved. Scully's name was on the list and his name wasn't chosen until the end. The very last pick, the very last name and a member of TEAM BLACKWATER.

The War Games pay-per-view card was announced and the match will be as follows;

Team Deacon

Deacon

Tony Santos

Luca Arzegotti

Double G

Sam McPherson

- vs -

Team Blackwater

Donovan Blackwater

Lux

Robbie Bourbon

Brian Storm

Scully

Elimination Style Match

The camera's focus was pretty close in on Scully as he sat comfortably, in a chocolate leather recliner chair. His hands rested on his lap, his legs up and he relaxed. He smirked before opening his mouth.

"Ladies and Gentlemen you probably think Scully should be hacked off right? Nobody picked me. Donovan Blackwater never really had a choice but to have me on his team. He chose to have Brian Storm. He picked Lux and he even chose Robbie "The Fanny" Bourbon. But me? Well he was the last captain to pick and I was the remaining superstar who was left.

Should I be offended? Hurt? Did I cry myself to sleep leading up to the pay-per-view? The answer is…..

NO! Of course I didn't!

I'm not offended, of course I'm not hurt and no, I didn't cry myself to sleep every single night. I didn't cry at all! When everyone is talking about Scully after War Games is over and how I was STILL the last one standing, then they will be the ones who will feel foolish. Then it will be the captains on the other teams who will be gutted, it will be on Deacon's head that he didn't pick me at free will and our team smash his shitty, little rejects to a pulp because they have Mr. Unpredictability... Scully.. Mr. Underrated. Misterrrrrrr Untouchable.

Donovan will thank his lucky stars I am on his team especially when we will have to carry the likes of Robbie Bourbon. The struggle is real but in the end, it will ALL BE WORTH IT!

It does make you question the intelligence of the captains the XWF put in charge of picking this years teams, doesn't it? I mean look at the roster members involved in this one. The ones who were chosen before me. Just look at them. Oh look at me… I'm going to pick Luna Hightower. Wooooo.. I really want to win and that bitch is going to help me to achieve victory. She's done fuck all… Thaddeus Duke? Didn't you see me throw his shitty ass off that scaffold not so long ago? Huh? But hey ho.. He gets picked before me. Even fuckin' Rain. Rain. You know I said I wasn't offended but I've changed my fuckin' mind, ya'll lost your mind. I'm embarrassed. And who in the hell is Edward? Edward Scissorhands? What the actual fuck, fuck, fuck!

I beat the guy who pays your wages in Vinnie Lane for the Uni, cuz I am a former XWF Universal Champion. A former XWF Xtreme Champion. Was my C.V not good enough? Did it not fulfill your needs?! Hey, look I'm gonna ignore that Scully guy, he already has at least 2 victories on his War Games record. Bravo. Bravo.

You need not to worry, Donovan. I am a team player. I have been part of successful stables here in the XWF, some not so. Everyone forgot The Union?! I have been in tag-teams, hence why I am a three time XWF Tag-Team Champion. With three different partners including Robbie "Fanny" Bourbon. Yeah that's right, the guy on our team. Sure, I can put our BEEF aside for War Games, so you need not to even question that! But let it be known, if Bourbon tries any funny business, he will be dropped.

The pay-per-view is fast approaching and my opponents are shitting their pants, waiting in anticipation for me to own them. Well the wait is over, I am ready to make them feel even more like rejects than they ever did before.

So first of all we have a gimp looking, motherfucker in the name of Sam McPherson. Wow the name itself; Scary! I mean when you hear the name Sam McPherson, you think shit, I am toast. I am burnt toast. My toast just fuckin' incinerated! Then you see him. Wow. What a monster?! He looks big, he looks angry and then… Well, then he wears a gimp mask because his mum brought it him for being so fuckin' ugly! Have you ever wondered what a sex slave who gets his ass whooped by his own mother looks like? Now, you have. He looks like some Hills have eyes bitch who lives in his mum's cellar! And his name is… Sam McPherson. Even this fuckin' tool was picked before me, he hasn't even scratched his own ass yet in the XWF.

Then we have, it's me, it's me, it's just that plain bitch, Double G. Who the fuck iz dat guy?! Yeah I stole a Conor McGregor quote, sue me!

Double G, a blast from the past, apparently. Yes, he has passed his sell by date. Another big, , looking mother kanucka, who's going to pretend to be all angry and butch, until he is SCULLANATED! Fuck him. Times have changed, you can't just look the part nowadays, especially not in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. You can't just walk around with your steroid looking body, thinking it's gonna be an easy ride. Nope. God of Grapple, my ass! God of Getting his ass kicked all over the War Games arena by Scully!

Luca Arzegotti, how are you old friend? How's that bum chum of yours? Ya know, Austin Fernando? Is he dead? I recall me and some guy called Chris MacBeth beating both you and Fernando for the XWF Tag-Team Championships. Do you remember?

Luca Arzegotti Said:Here's the truth, Scully. You and Chris? You are riding Tush's coattails. It's obvious. Everyone can see it. Two fuckin' nobodies at best suckling on the teat of the Intercontinental Champion. That's why you're so adamant about Austin being a dickrider. Because you're one and that tears you up inside so you think that maybe if you throw that accusation at someone else, it somehow absolves you of any dickriding shenanigans.

It doesn't.

You fucking pathetic, spineless, insecure fuck.

Oooh… Look how angry she was back then. Luca had her knickers in a twist. The insults, the threats and guess what happened people?

Fernzegotti got owned and then disowned. Well ya boyfriend did anyway. Scully and Chris MacBeth, the coattail riders beat them. Isn't that correct Luca? We beat you back then and I am going to beat you again! Where you been hiding? In Fernies bedroom?! Do you still go around calling people Fuck boys? It was cringe back in 2016 and even more so now! Let's be honest, you haven't been the same either!

Tony Santos, the gift that keeps on giving. You're so entertaining, you have people jumping out of their seats every time you speak. Yet, you've been in the XWF how long? You've never really reached the top of the pedi stool unlike myself of course. One day in the near future, you may be a top superstar here. Not so sure though seeing as you've already been here like six years or so and you still haven't been the XWF Universal Champion. Is that not something you want? Something you want to achieve? Cuz I bloody well do, I will reign again. I'll be honest with you, you're the only one on your team that I am bothered about. Truly, honestly. Still doesn't mean I won't slap the taste out of your mouth. You're Team Captain should be ashamed for his lack of leadership and I hope the XWF never let him captain a team at War Games again!

Speaking of the captain, Deacon. You said when the live draft was being drafted, of course and your team was being announced, that I will find out who you are. Well I am not impressed with you and like I said before to you, I hope I do find out. Oh wait, I know who you are. You remind me of someone that I used to know. His name was Pest and he was peodophile. You're a nonce too ain't ya? I can tell, just by looking at you. The sort of freak who sits outside schools watching the twelve year old boys walking to their parents cars. The sort of guy who hides in drains like Pennywise and offers kids balloons, just so you can bum them. You ain't no captain, you're a sham. A waste of energy, a waste of life. A waste of the captaincy privilege. You'll find out what it's like to be SCULLANATED!

This means WAR!

Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"

22nd May 2019
Scully's Home
Miami, Florida

The scene opens with Scully sat in the living room area watching Season 2 of Cobra Kai, episode 5. To be honest, he had already watched the series, so I guess he liked it that much, he had to watch it again. Aston was playing with his Wrestling figures as Skull looked over at him. Scully watches Aston with the figures and hears his sons shout....

Aston: "Sculllaaaanator"

As the Scully figure drops the red Power Ranger on his head, Aston puts Scully on him...

Aston: "1.....

3"

Scully won. A smile emerges on the real Scully's face, not the plastic figure. It sure was a change from Aston making his own dad lose all the time. Aston looks up at his dad and grins.

"Who did I pin, son?"

Aston: "Dickhead!"

"Dickhead? You shouldn't say that word son. So who's dickhead then?"

Aston: "That guy you're a fighting."

Scully nodded. It could be anyone, especially when he'll be in the ring against five other opponents. The key turns on the front door and Scully knows full well who it is. He gets up and goes to help Natalie with some bags of shopping. Aston runs into the hallway too, to hug his mummy.

"So what crap did you buy today?"

Natalie: "Clothes. Clothes. And more clothes. Don't worry, I got you a t-shirt.

"Just a T-shirt? Tight git!"

Natalie: "Ungrateful sod. I got Aston some things too. And I got something to wear for you tonight."

Nat winks at her man and kisses his neck. Skull smirked wondering what it would be.

Natalie:Anyway before I show you the stuff. A van was following me for ages. Call the police!"

"I ain't calling them. Fuck that. I'll go and look."

Skull opens the front door and notices a van across the road, the driver looking at his house. With Skull nearly being ran over and a van watching them at their local park, needless to say, he was paranoid. Skull rushes over as the van driver gets out of his van holding something. Scully grabs the mixed raced driver by the scruff of the neck and has him up against the van. The van driver is shocked and shaking...

"So who the fuck are you?"

Van Driver: "Amazon, sir."

"What?"

Van Driver: I have a parcel for you from Amazon."

Skull feeling a little embarrassed, let's go of the delivery driver and brushes him off.

"My bad. Apologies."

The delivery driver passes over the parcel and gets Scully to sign his little electronic thingy, shakes his head at Scully before getting back in his van and driving off. The recent events in Scullys life was certainly making him paranoid.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Scully's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-25-2019), Darius Xavier (05-25-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-25-2019)