Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queening
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-23-2019, 05:53 AM

After handing off the X-Treme Title to Tommy Wish followed by fifteen minutes of intense hand washing in the ladies' room, Roxy makes her way back to her office for a new pair of shoes.

Remembering that the Heavy Metalweight Hallway is somewhat of a shortcut, she ducks in and heads down the corridor until she comes across a snoring Tony Santos.

"Why are all of the 24/7 Champions always asleep? Is this a bed and breakfast?"

She then notices the thick, fat tongue Santos has, as its lolled out of his open mouth during his slumber. It flicks in his sleep as if he's dreaming of licking a giant ice cream cone, and Cotton is mesmerized by the length as well as its seemingly prehensile movement.

"Ummmm... I've had a stressful morning. I deserve this."

Stepping up onto Santos' bunk, she stands with one foot on either side of his moon face and looks down, doing her best to ignore the farmer's tan left on Tony's forehead by his backwards snapback collection. Not really a panty-dropper of a look there, Santos.

"It's not cheating if the guy is asleep the whole time. He's basically just an organic sybian."

Roxy nods in agreement with herself and then hikes her miniskirt up to her hips and lowers herself onto Tony Santos' face, her eyes rolling back into her head almost immediately.

"Oh my... this isn't going to take long at all..."

She begins to rock back and forth on his face slightly, his shoulders firmly pinned down by her knees, which soon begin to tremble.

"So close... just three more seconds...

.... "

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-23-2019, 03:54 PM

(05-23-2019, 05:53 AM)Roxy Cotton Said: <pin>

After handing off the X-Treme Title to Tommy Wish followed by fifteen minutes of intense hand washing in the ladies' room, Roxy makes her way back to her office for a new pair of shoes.

Remembering that the Heavy Metalweight Hallway is somewhat of a shortcut, she ducks in and heads down the corridor until she comes across a snoring Tony Santos.

"Why are all of the 24/7 Champions always asleep? Is this a bed and breakfast?"

She then notices the thick, fat tongue Santos has, as its lolled out of his open mouth during his slumber. It flicks in his sleep as if he's dreaming of licking a giant ice cream cone, and Cotton is mesmerized by the length as well as its seemingly prehensile movement.

"Ummmm... I've had a stressful morning. I deserve this."

Stepping up onto Santos' bunk, she stands with one foot on either side of his moon face and looks down, doing her best to ignore the farmer's tan left on Tony's forehead by his backwards snapback collection. Not really a panty-dropper of a look there, Santos.

"It's not cheating if the guy is asleep the whole time. He's basically just an organic sybian."

Roxy nods in agreement with herself and then hikes her miniskirt up to her hips and lowers herself onto Tony Santos' face, her eyes rolling back into her head almost immediately.

"Oh my... this isn't going to take long at all..."

She begins to rock back and forth on his face slightly, his shoulders firmly pinned down by her knees, which soon begin to tremble.

"So close... just three more seconds...

.... "

-----------------------------------

Tony's eyes jolt open, his pupils dilating as he looks at the scene above him. A gurgle can be heard as Tony struggles to come up for air.

Jesus Christ!

Tony kicks out, but it feels less like a kick out, and more like raising Atlantis from the depths of the ocean. Tony runs to a mirror and looks at his face in horror.

Were you... oh good fucking lord you were on your god damned period?! What in the fucking hell, lady! What a way to introduce yourself!

I've drank vodka from a toilet, white wine from a urinal, and a Bloody Mary mixed with pigs blood... but this? This is too god damn far!

Tony grabs his two title belts, kicks open the door with his right black Chuck, albeit stained with the... remnants... of this endeavor, and flees the scene. Tony can be heard crying out for Peter Gilmour, begging him for a raunchy dick joke as the scene fades to black.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-24-2019, 08:05 AM

"HEY!

Roxy what the heck, dude? Stop cucking me on TV, man! Aidan is gonna bring this up for sure..."

Winner and STILL HMW Champion - Tony Santos

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-24-2019, 08:11 AM

(05-24-2019, 08:05 AM)"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Said: "HEY!

Roxy what the heck, dude? Stop cucking me on TV, man!

Yeah, she usually makes people pay to watch that 🤔

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Tony Santos (05-24-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-24-2019, 08:14 AM

NOT NOW SARAH.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Tony Santos (05-24-2019)
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-24-2019, 08:33 AM

[Image: X127gC4b.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post