Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUCK LUX. FUCK INCEST. FUCK XWF. FUCK THIS DUMB MAIN EVENT.
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

05-22-2019, 04:06 PM

The shot opens on Sean “X-Pac” Waltman, who is dressed as Rain and seems to be drunkenly slurring through a prepared statement. His eyes are lidded and bloodshot, and a quavering hand is holding up a piece of paper as he reads from it.

“I am in love with my sister...hardcore. I never thought it would happen, but all those nights we spent laying next to each other, naked, sweaty bodies intertwined, as we pretended to not hear mom and dad crying in the next room made me realize, hey I just might want to fuck Sarah Gordon, aka my kid sister, Snow. She makes me feel electric, like my body is fire. Kinda like pissing on an electric fence. She is my replica Hanzo Steel Katana that I bought off of Amazon. She is the dental dam to my probing filthy mouth. She is what I have been searching for for years, even more than my last five boyfriends who broke up with me because they said I was too erratic but you just don't understand WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE SO FULL OF LIFE AND NO I DON'T NEED TO TAKE MY FUCKING PILLS!

“Rain” brings the volume of his voice down, and flicks away a long fake eyelash that fell off in his anger.

We grew up together, Sarah and I, and somehow I always knew she felt the same way I felt. Maybe it was the way she made that “V” pattern under her lips and wagged her tongue out at me when we were in the sandbox. Or maybe it was that time we were waiting for the bus and she told me she wanted me to finger bang her asshole. But she stood up for me too. When I told the whole school that I now identified as a pansexual, genderfluid unicorn she stood up for me. We were the only ones we could count on, so naturally we stuck together like the “used” pages of my Shonen Jump magazines as we ventured into this industry.

But the helping wasn't just one sided. Oh no! I helped her stand up to the people who thought she was a freak because she was a lesbian, and a Wiccan, and also now Alyson Hannigan apparently. And together we showed the world it was cool to be different, and totally unique to dress like a Hot Topic threw up and listen to bands fronted by statutory rapists. And I know when I step into the ring at War Games she will be guiding.....my penis into her vagina.

[Image: giphy.gif]

OH MY GOD.....CUUUUUUUUT!

Madison Dyson, America's Sweetheart and now Portent of Worldly Doom, marches onto the sound stage, looking absolutely furious. She glares directly into the camera. WHAT THE FUCK, XWF?! WHAT THE FUCK!

Madison storms of the set and down a hallway, only stopping a room with a sign on it that says “XWF Writer's Room”. She tosses the door open, encountering a round table of mostly middle aged white dudes.

WHO THE FUCK IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RAIN?!

Slowly, somebody who looks like this rises to their feet, and timidly puts their hand in the air.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Madison's eye settles on a newspaper at the end of the table. She scoops it up and starts rolling it, making a beeline for Rain's writer. Then, she starts beating him in the face with the rolled up paper.

NO! NO! BAD! VERY, VERY BAD!

She punctuates each word with another swat, as the cuck just stands there and takes it. By now, Sean Waltman has managed to drunkenly stagger into the room.

Sean, piss on the floor!

Sean shrugs. Okay. He starts unzipping his pants, whips it out and pisses on the floor. The other writers look on aghast (okay, maybe a couple of them looked turned on) as a puddle of urine forms on the floor. Then, Madison grabs Rain's writer by his skin tight “Unicorns are People Too” t-shirt, drags him over to the piss and throws him to the ground. Then, she grabs his pink dyed hair (with the roots already showing, naturally) and starts to rub his face in the piss.

NAUGHTY! VERY NAUGHTY! NEVER AGAIN!

Finally, Madison releases her grasp on this total waste of space, and he backs up into the corner, cowering. She then considers the round table and throws her hands in the air. WHAT THE FUCK, XWF! Have your balls dropped off? TOLERATING THIS SHIT! You should be ASHAMED! Still glowering, she shakes her head with disdain before retraining her gaze on the camera.

Yeah, fuckers! It's me! The bitch who put this place on an international stage with the best Shove-It of all time, the bitch who managed the greatest Universal Champion of all time, and the bitch who, at 38 years of age maintains the perkiest most gravity defying breasts of all time. And based on the fact that this place is honest to God allowing shit like Rain to go on unchecked, it's looking a lot like the XWF needs a shot of liquid evil once again to restore balance to the force. So when I heard that a call went out for substitutes for all the shitty scrub-lords who were gonna flake out on War Games, you better believe I was gonna answer that call. But, if I'm being real here, there's truly only one reason I chose to make my return.

LUX!

Hey, bitch! Heard you been trying to get my attention? Heard you wanted to kill me? I'm right here. I'm not running from some warmed over YA novel retread piece of shit like you! So I want to put the leadership team of the XWF on notice..and considering that now amounts to Vincent Lane, I will speak VERY VERY SLOWLY.

I.

WANT.

ON.

TEAM.

DEACON.

We all know that either Brock Lesnar or the or the gay are gonna bitch out, so the way I see it this team's gonna need a sub. You're lookin' at it. You wanna make this match instantly white hot? You want them ratings gains? Lux is gonna lose his/her mind when I step down that ramp. This shit is the porter house steak to the Lonely Man Microwave Meal you call a main event. Fuck, everybody knows that match is gonna be a total wash out. No way all those people are gonna pay to see a foregone conclusion as CCP's team gets its ass hollowed out by Main's team.

YOU NEED TO PUT ME IN!

See you soon, Lux sweetie. I'm fixing to turn that pretty heteroflexible face of yours into something even Rain won't touch

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Madison Dyson's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-26-2019), Rain (05-25-2019), Tony Santos (05-22-2019)