Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 11:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Plaguebearer (RP 2)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-06-2013, 11:03 AM

Act 2: Second Verse, Worse than the First!

The very same video department guy steps into his office the day after witnessing Luca's prior promo. His boss tried to tell him to take time off to collect his sanity, but he's got bills to pay. He turns on the computer he viewed the prior computer on to see all of the shortcuts missing except for one.

One that he had never seen before.

It was the picture of the XWF logo, and it was entitled "A Second Look at my Supposed Descent into Madness (Yes, I mean actual insanity you shithead, not the piss-poor bit of XWF programming that not even you watch)"

Uh oh. It couldn't be what he thought it was, could it? In reality, there's only one way to find out. The man drags the mouse cursor over to the shortcut and double clicks it.

Luca's face appears on the screen.

"NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE!" is precisely what the video department man begins yelling at the top of his lungs as he mashes Ctrl-Alt-Del, to no avail. Almost as if he's waiting the man's outburst to stop, the image of Luca's face is frozen static. After punching his desk and all nearby glass, the man finally cools down. Conveniently as soon as Luca begins to speak.

"Hey everyone, it's me again! I just wanted to let you know just how useless you are, but just doing that's no fun for me. So, to spice things up a bit, I'd like to introduce you to someone!"

Stepping into plain view of the camera is a woman. Her hair dyed an obnoxiously bright color of red, her eyes staring deeply into the camera, her lips smiling as wide as she possibly can.

"Hello people! My name is Katrina, you all know Luca... We're going to be pointing out just how much everyone sucks!"

"Well, in a nutshell."

The two begin to walk down the street, and at this time it's obvious that there's actually a camera man following them and that it isn't self shot! How horrible it must be for the poor camera man to be an accessory to the soul raping the two will perform in a matter of moments.

At an intersection the two stop, choosing to sit on the edge of grass that connect the sidewalk to a park. Luca reaches into his pants pocket and pulls out a baggie of white powder. It doesn't take a genius to guess what that is...

It is at this point in which the video department guy decides to at least put a disclaimer over this product. He places his fingers over the keyboard and begins to type:

The XWF and Monday Madness does not promote the use of narcotics

Although it's quickly replaced with:

Monday Madness can suck a dick backwards

Meanwhile, back in the recording, Katrina pulls out two fast food straws and tosses one to Luca, who's busy pouring out the contents of the baggie onto the ground and cutting it into two equal sized lines. The feat is finally achieved, and the two in unison snort up one line each.

Neither of the two look phased by the hit, Luca straightens himself up and looks into the lens of the camera.

"Where to start? Who to destroy? Katrina, you pick."

Coming back to reality after a few seconds of staring into space, Katrina jerks a bit on the mention of her name. She looks lost again for a moment, this time lost in thought. Finally, a light bulb goes off in her head and she yells with childish glee:

"How about you rape the Senator?"

Monday Madness doesn't support the act of rape

Luca Arzegotti and Katrina Perry don't give a fuck. Just don't tell us about it, we aren't about to be accessories to that bullfuckery

"Um, I suppose I could make him look like a fool-"

"No, like actually rape him."

"Kat, it isn't rape if the other person consents to it. I mean, come on, he calls out Nightmare on possibly being gay, he's a redneck, obviously homophobic, those are all red flags of someone stuck so far in the closet that they're in fucking Narnia!

Johnny, please don't tell me this is the last that we're going to see of ya, I was just getting used to seeing you being the champion Madness deserved. An overrated, boring hack that's only successful due to lack of legitimate competition.

Oh, but now Luca Arzegotti's here, and he's got his eyes set on restoring value to the European Championship like every single other hack has said during their hunt for the gold. Nope.

You see, Luca may equal ratings, but Luca also subtracts prestige from everything. When I crush such promising talent like Alex Shawn and the group of rookies that are considered the future of Madness in under 4 minutes, their value drops.

When I lay out the European Champion and stand over him holding his own belt up as a trophy of war, people start to think maybe the champ isn't as good as they once thought.

All the times I'm going to demolish my opponent's will to live and burrow myself so far under their skin that the only blood they bleed when they slice their wrists is actually just me flowing out of their wound, those people will have no credibility left."

Luca reaches into his other pant pocket and pulls out a piece of sidewalk chalk. He presses the chalk to the ground, the dust flying every which way. The letters form into words, into another inequality.

Luca > Prestige

"And as such, I'm only going to drive the value of the belt down when I do inevitably hold it. I'll take it from Punk's carcass and keep it at my waist, the exact level everyone will be at.

Trying to suck my dick for an opportunity.

However, I'm not going to let it be that easy because all of them are already infected. Yes, I infect people better than Dean McGovern, and isn't that his whole shtick?

The only thing he can infect are thirteen year old girls with his various assortment of STDs."

Monday Madness does approve of making fun of child molesters.

Katrina claps for Luca as he finishes his speech, waving him over to her with her hand. Luca does as instructed and she whispers into his ear:

"Now what about your partner?"

Luca cracks a smirk back at Katrina as he faces the lens again.

"Where to begin? He hasn't done much different than the first promo he released, at least ask why no one's promoting his shitty merch. Really, he's about as interesting as the rest of these nameless, faceless rookies I'm forced to be on the same roster as.

However Mr. Austin, I can tell you exactly why no one cares about you. I can tell you why no one believes you're going to be king of anything except for the lower card talent. There's a very specific reasoning behind why no one respects you, are you ready?

It's because of two simple words.

You.

Suck.

Plain and simple. You can't get the job done against anyone at all. This Monday, you'll be forced to the side while I wreak havoc all over Madness' main event. In fact, I'll even go so far to knock you out and then lay down for Punk or Senator, just to fuck every chance you get to be King up. Then you'll bitch about that and Heyman will hand you a match for the wild card on a silver platter, which I'll then show up to and fuck your chances there too.

Why?

Because I can.

Because I want to.

Because you're just not King material.

Sorry ...

Wait no, I apologize to the homosexual community, it was wrong of me to compare you to John Austin.

Sorry Mr. Austin.

Oh wait, no I'm not sorry.

The crown's staying with King Madison until the end of days.

In fact, let me just give you the scenario that'll happen when I win the wild card and the chamber match, shall I?

I'm going to walk into whatever the PPV will be called.

I'm going to look Madison square in the eye.

...And I'm going to lay down.

Because fuck you, that's why."

Luca and Katrina stand up, and simultaneously flip the camera man the bird as he shuts off the recording. How is that video guy going to cope with this? How will he not lose his job?

The recording flickers back to life again, with Luca and Katrina standing in the view of the lens once more.

"Luca forgot to mention, there's going to be another special guest in our next adventure! Let's just say he's Crazy...

Crazy...

Crazy...

I'm serious, he really belongs in a Sanitarium."

Oh fuck.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
(06-06-2013), (06-06-2013), Alex Shawn (06-06-2013), John Austin (06-06-2013)