Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 10:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War Games 2 of 2
Chris Page Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-21-2019, 04:31 AM

OOC: Posting this a little early because if you want to retort and wasn't spoken about in the first installment you'll have more than enough time.

“What do you say about the comments made by the individual members of Apex Prophecy?”

The scene fades in as we grab a shot of CHRIS PAGE as he stands in the center of an undisclosed meeting room somewhere in Moscow, Russia. The secrecy of this located is confined to the members of Team Page and the camera crew that’s gathered. Chris stands with his arms crossed across his chest as a tight shot of his upper body is shown. He’s in a black t-shirt, but unknown the language on it while his hair is pulled back into a pony tail.

CHRIS PAGE- “In order for me to have comments that would mean that I would have to have listened to what they’ve had to say, that then means that I care about anything they have to say… which would be further from the truth.”

Chris causally states as he glances off camera as if he’s waiting for more people to show up at any given second. He shifts his gaze back towards the camera where his cold blue eyes seemingly pierce through the lens of the camera.

CHRIS PAGE- “I can give two shits about what they have to say because at this point it’s all moot. I walked through the doors of this federation without a contract, I am headlining their Pay-Per-View with two men; who much like myself, aren’t under contract. Do you seriously think that we’re hear to listen to them talk? Fuck no. We’re here to shut them up.”

It never ceases to amaze me just how desperate to rebuttal has become in our industry. It’s like the lack of imagination or creativity takes a shit to having to try and counter the words that have been spoken against you. If you take the time to literally try and save face with anything that I’ve said the only thing you’re doing is giving it even more credibility.

I can’t help that I don’t have to play that game.

CHRIS PAGE- “I know I’ve got the eyes of the XWF locked on what I bring to the table, I know I’ve got all the attention locked on how my team performs; failure isn’t an option. My team didn’t fly half way around the world to Moscow, Russia of all fucking places to lose… at least the vodka is on point.”

Another questioned, muffled from off camera is heard.

“Are you at all worried about how you and the rest of your team will be received backstage at War Games?”

A sly smirk graces the face of Chris Page as he nonchalantly responds.

CHRIS PAGE- “Listen there’s not a piece of talent on the roster that we can’t slap around and treat exactly how we wish, but it’s funny you ask that because I did get a memo from some of the higher ups stating that because of some of the things I’ve said that it would be best that we show up just before the match as to avoid any conflicts with the rest of the locker room. Basically, they know that should anyone of little kids on the roster want to try us it’s not going to end well for them… and they do have a subpar undercard to protect.”

At first even I was a little perplexed as to why the people that write the checks sought me out with the promises of finally shutting the mouth of one James Raven… and then it hit me, it hit me like a ton of bricks in the chest that damn near took the breath from me the goddamn moment I watched the product again and realized just how far up shit creek this company actually is. You got Apex running around with the Tag Titles thinking they’re tough shit when in actuality if they WASN’T carrying those straps the division would cease to exist, and while I have every intention of lifting the Universal Title from the waist of Dick in very short order I also think stripping you of those tag titles sounds rather appealing; right MDK? Consider yourselves served and on notice.

Most of you think this is a game and that this is a one and done situation… but it’s far, far from that.

I don’t have a contract here, I can literally come and go as I please and NOBODY is going to stop me. Why? Because I equal ratings, I equal buy rates and I equal credibility that this company hasn’t had in years. All I did was sweeten the pot with the addition of MDK, RAGE and FuZz; they’re the icing on this cake that is going to poison the land of Xtreme and is going to be responsible for gutting it like a fucking fish.

CHRIS PAGE- “There’s some guys on this roster that would be stupid enough to try us too.”

I mean ultimately, it’s their funeral much like it’s going to be the funeral for this Apex Prophecy that has rallied this locker room to a certain extent. We like that! We want all your hopes to be up so when we crush them like a cockroach under our boots that not only do we take the wind out of the Apex Prophecy sails… we take it out of the roster’s sails as well.

There’s a head motion from Chris as he starts to grin again moments later the camera pans back as he greets MDK, RAGE and FuZz with handshakes as we get a glimpse of Team Page.[/i]

CHRIS PAGE- “These men right here are going to walk alongside me; the one man with more experience than anyone else involved in a match of this magnitude, and we’re going to do battle… much like when we left JAMES RAVEN laying is exactly how we’re going to leave the rest of you laying!”

MDK positions himself over Chris’s right shoulder, FuZz over his left. MDK kind of looks around for a second before leaning in towards Chris.

MDK- “Uh… where’s Rage?”

Chris spouts back.

CHRIS PAGE- “Shhhhhhh…. We shall discuss.”

Chris continues on.

CHRIS PAGE- “You know with War Games a lot rides on the order of entry and it says a lot about just what kind of leader you are; so allow me to end the suspense and go on record here and now by saying that come War Games you’re not going to have to wonder who is starting from Team Page…. Because his name is “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE!”

There’s pats on the back from his team as Chris continues.

CHRIS PAGE- “Leadership is by example, JIMMY. Will you be the man that enters those Cages to oppose me? Do you want that first five minutes where it’s just me and you? Or are you going to pass that buck much like you’ve passed it for years? I don’t care what you decide, ultimately. It could be you, it could be Centurion, it could be Dick and it could be the “fall guy” the result is always and will always be the same! You’re going to get served by the best. At forty-eight years old I’m about show all four of you that you can teach an old dog some new tricks.”

Chris shifts his attention towards his brethren.

CHRIS PAGE- “We’ve got some business to discuss.”

Chris’s attention is drawn off camera again as he rolls his eyes. The camera pans back to reveal Rage walking into the room while stating.

RAGE- “I’m sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry guys.”

CHRIS PAGE- “Well look who finally decided to join us… LATE as usual.”

Chris laughs as the scene fades to black.

[b]Word’s from the Stoned One:

Here we go again, now in the last installment you all bore witness to what was the ass raping of on Dick Main… and I gotta tell ya it felt fantastical to put that punk in his place whilst letting him know that it’s a mere matter of time before the belt he cherishes the most shall be lifted off him and bestowed upon greatest in its human form, CHRIS FUCKING PAGE! I’m not going to waste any more precious airtime on you because I’ve said what needed to be said. Instead I’m going to shift my focus to the rest of Apex Prophecy

Who else do we have on this ragtag team that’s destined to let the XWF down… HOLY SHIT! It’s Centurion! Are you still alive? I guess they coughed up enough dough for you to dust off your boots and try you hand at giving this place a shot of good ole fashion nostalgia? Or has funding that wanna be politician in Archbald Borough finally taken its toll and you’re that hard up for a pay day? Wait, aren’t you the guy that once told me that he didn’t have anything left to prove? Aren’t you the same guy that worked for me for several years and fought against the very debate you’re fighting for now? Eh, it’s some antics at the end of the day because the one thing that you are HERE in this shit hole is considered a Legend. I mean, me personally, I don’t see it but hey I haven’t seen real potential on you in years anyway and when you did work for me, I used your name to get what I wanted before I cut you lose like the NOBODY you truly are. It’s fitting that now the roles are reversed and you’re in the place that you call home… and here I stand, kicking down the front door to walk right into your kitchen, reach into your refrigerator and drink your beer without so much as asking for permission. In the eyes of the XWF fans you’re a godsent… but what you and the rest of the XWF universe fail to realize is that Legends are meant to be broken for the next true ICON to emerge; well, I’m already….

Wait for it.

No seriously.

It’s totally going to be worth it.

IICOOOOONNNNNIIIIIIICCCCC!

I fucking told you!

Oh sorry, fuck. Now, where was I? Oh yeah, breaking legends makes you an Icon… but when you’re already an Icon it just makes it normal day to day activities. You see Centurion I’m not going to consistently go back to the WGWF well like you’re probably expecting me too, nah, not happening. You’ve got too much invested here in this company to pass by and it’s your accomplishments here in the XWF that I’m going to shit all over when MY team is victorious come War Games. You above all people should know that you’re outmatched and out gunned in all aspects. Your hope is that somehow, some way the knock out blows I’ve been giving you and the rest of the pissants that reside within the land of Xtreme is nothing more than mere hot air.

Smoke and mirrors.

The same old shit… but, you know how real I am, and you know what links I’ll go to when I’ve got my mind set on something that I want to accomplish and you already know by the tone in my voice I’ve got my sights locked on destroying what’s left of the place that YOU call home. The C-4 has already been set and the only thing that’s going to be left is pushing the detitanation when the time is right; and while we’re on the cusp of that it’s just not quite there.

You’ll try.

Oh, how hard you’re going to try to wield a verbal fury in my general direction, but your words won’t even pierce my skin for when we are enclosed inside War Games the time for fluffy talk ends and the time for you had better make amends with God because your soul is going to belong me. Now get the fuck out of my way because I have more important business to tend too that isn’t a shell of his former self or once again riding the coat tails of James Raven… and at least when you worked for me, I spelled your name correctly on the marquee. Fucking idiots.

What about this other cunt that was foolish enough to remotely attempt to think his name belongs in the same fucking sentence as “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE, what’s his name again? Drew something… Arhchyle, that’s it! I have to play word association with this guy as his name is familiar to Alyce Starchylde only Alice was a skirt and apparently this guy falls into the timeless categories of a second-rate Dick Man. The words far from impressed come to mind initially as I’ve went back and watched your promo’s, I’m hip to how you try to play the game only you end up in the position that you’re in right now… Second string. See in this business there are guy’s like me who are god given leaders, that command the top spot and dare anyone to try and take it away from them while there’s guys like you who are simply in the mix to make the REAL stars look good. I’m not going to sit here and try and pretend I remotely give a flying fuck about you or your involvement in War Games when the only reason your name is attached is because you’re Dick’s tag team partner and not because you legitimately belong here. In my eyes you’re like the red headed step child that nobody ever wanted but they kind of had to tolerate; but more importantly you’re the fall guy for your team. You’re the one guy that can be beaten and it not set you back any further than you’re currently set back, the weak link if you will.

… it’s okay to admit it.

The sooner you come to terms with it the better off you’re going to be because it doesn’t matter what side you’re fighting for you’re the low man on the totem pole. Just because you saw fit to try and take your seat at the grown folks table like your partner you’re going to be rudely dismissed and sent to corner with a fucking dunce cap on your head counting specs of paint on the fucking wall! You’ve bitten off way more than you can chew and if you elect to step to me I have no problem or no issues with showing you first hand exactly I am simply better than you; that’s not a clever tag line, that’s a fucking fact because you and all of your counterparts are fighting a losing battle. You guys have no idea what element you’re about to step into, more importantly you don’t have any idea with WHOM you’re agreeing to be locked inside a Cell with.

I’m dangerous enough as is.

I’m much more dangerous when we’re playing the game my way; which is exactly what the fuck we’re doing right now only you guys are way to stupid to see it… but don’t you worry grasshopper, don’t you fret because when I tell you you’re understand exactly the magnitude of just who the hell WE are because WE’RE the guys that will be leaving with our arms raised in victory while you little cunts lick your fucking wounds.

Which brings me full circle to exactly where I want to be and that’s with you… Jimmy.

For far to long I’ve allowed you to run your mouth, I’ve allowed you to smile in my face only to trash me behind my back; you’re like a groupie when it comes to your logic in regards to whatever everyone else says has got to be the gospel; but you’re biggest failure rests with trying to oppose me. Ten years ago, you were one of the hottest things since sliced bread but over the course of time your reputation has soured much like your career and now here you stand trying desperately to breath life into the punctured lungs of what USED to be one of the greatest federations on the face of the planet. It’s rather pathetic if I do say so myself; but what’s even more pathetic is that you somehow think that YOU above all people are capable to trying to stop me from attaining the goal in which I’ve placed; that goal is ending this federation’s miserable existence.

No longer do I have to placate to your ego like I was did back when you worked for me.

Because I don’t need you… you NEED me.

You NEED me to make this event successful!

You NEED me to generate buzz for this busted vessel.

You NEED me to save this sinking ship because it’s going down faster than the Titanic after it smashed into the iceberg. You have a bunch of hungry guys on this roster but being hungry doesn’t mean you have talent… I mean you guys do still employ Peter Gilmour. This group of utter failures that stands across the ring from myself and the three sharp shooters I’m bringing with me are no match because their captain is running off emotion as opposed to thinking with his head. We all saw it on display as you rushed that ring on Warfare with not a care in the world, and for what? Because I happened to have spouted off some truths about this toilet you call a company? Is it because I had no problem in telling the hard truth to the boys in the locker rooms that their leaders, the men that make the decisions around here reached outside of the talent pool that’s under contract and brought in someone of my caliber because even your top star isn’t good enough to lace my goddamn boots! You’re about to walk into one of the most dangerous matches of all time without a level head… you’re welcome. While I on the other hand have already planned my next three moves, and with this game of chess that we’re playing will see a checkmate. The biggest downfall that’s going to lead to your continued failure rests with a fundamentally simply fact; you’re all walking into this as a group of individuals when you must be walking into this as a united team. When you’re locked inside that massive Cell structure you must KNOW that your partners got your back, they got to KNOW that you got there’s! Jimmy has blinders on, Centurion couldn’t hold my jock in his prime, Dick is a big fish in a small pond and the other guy… I guess I’ll just refer to him as little guy, he’s so far beneath my pay grade he belongs jerking the curtain with The Sentinel! Jimmy you’re going to rue the day that you put yourself in my business but this time it’s not only going to cost you what’s left of your reputation, it’s also going to cost you what little respect anyone holds for you. I’ve hand selected a team that I have the upmost faith in. You remember MDK, right? You know, one of the guys you’ve never beaten. You know FuZz, a guy that can light anyone’s ass on fire should the motivation strike him; I should know, I felt his wrath many moons ago first hand and unlike Centurion FuZz is like a fine wine that only gets better with age and then you’ve got the goddamn loose cannon that’s Rage, a man that dominated this place when it was actually worth dominating… and we’re all working towards that common goal; driving the final nail in the coffin that is the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

In closing I’m going to leave you all with this last little nugget of truth that will hold more weight than any of the words in which I have bestowed upon you all, and while most of you that aren’t familiar are still picking up their jaws up off the floor as you feast your eyes on what a promo is suppose to sound like I guarantee you, mark my words here and now that the hero’s of the XWF that stand across the ring from me are going to or have tried to rebuttal against the hefty blows I’ve landed because when reality smacks you in the face your first instinct is to lash back in an attempt to save what little face that can be saved. What I want you to do is take notice as to who DOESN’T have to try and spin words, who doesn’t have to rely on opponents to spit a little smack talk to fire the first shot because the first shot is the shot that matters in this line of work. I’m not going to have to do anything but show up at War Games and lead my team to that ring and lead my team to victory; which from where I’m sitting is going to be like taking candy from a fucking baby.

XWF!

Open your eyes because your truth is about to smack you in the face because when my Team destroys the underachievers there’s only one more thing to do… take the XWF Universal Championship. There’s a new sheriff around here and make no mistake about it when I say you’ve got your eyes locked firmly on him. The plan has been laid, the traps have been set and the bait has been taken. I guarantee each and everyone you that can hear my voice that I am going to give you a show the likes you’ve never seen before. This is the genesis of a new era; my era, and if you’re not with me you’re fucking against me, if you’re against me then you’ll leave me no choice but to verbally rape you much like I’ve done with the B-Squad already. If you fuck with “CHRONIC” CHRIS PAGE you’re going to get dealt with. The last thing I’ll leave you with is a catchphrase, my catchphrase, so you might want to go ahead and log it to memory because you’re going to be hearing an awful lot of it in the very near future.

Losing to Chris Page doesn’t mean that you suck… it just means you like everybody else.

You might win... but if you do it won't be because you beat me.

Tootles, bitches.

- HALL OF LEGENDS 2019
- 2019 Heel of the Year
- 2019 Locker Room Leader of the Year
- 2019 Feud of the Year w. Robert Main (you’re welcome)
- Former
[Image: OW3ycxe.png]
[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
With
Robert "The Omega" Main
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
XWF World Heavyweight Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Chris Page's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-26-2019), Atticus Gold (05-21-2019), Corey Smith (05-22-2019), Drew Archyle (05-21-2019), James Raven (05-25-2019)