Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LUX!
Rebel Star Offline
The Violent Vixen

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-19-2019, 01:12 PM

Someone's always calling you out for some random bullshit reason or another. Figured why not? Call the heshe out. Why not, right? Anyway, care to take on a former queen? After you beat the bloated blowhard, of course.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-19-2019, 02:44 PM

(05-19-2019, 01:12 PM)Rebel Star Said: Someone's always calling you out for some random bullshit reason or another. Figured why not? Call the heshe out. Why not, right? Anyway, care to take on a former queen? After you beat the bloated blowhard, of course.

I'd love to take on a former queen!

Where is she?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Star Offline
The Violent Vixen

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-19-2019, 02:49 PM

Funny. It's a shame that's all you are.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-19-2019, 03:02 PM

(05-19-2019, 02:49 PM)Rebel Star Said: Funny. It's a shame that's all you are.

Funny, I was thinking the same about you, what with that one millionth take on a he/she joke you've subjected me to.

Anytime you want it.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
Rebel Star Offline
The Violent Vixen

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2019, 03:38 PM

Okay. Then it's settled. After you beat the boar, I get a shot. Awesome. And sweetie, telling me how many times people make fun of you, isn't the way to go.
Hate Post Like Post