Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Soft Deadline I Am. [We Are...Invincible]
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-18-2019, 10:59 PM

I am in love with my sister.... hardkore. I never thought this would happen, but through all of those nights as a kid, laying next to her upon the grass as we gazed up at the stars above... I've always had this buried flame for Sarah Gordon, my kid sister, aka Snow. She makes me feel alive, she makes me feel electric, she makes me feel... invincible. She is my sword, my shield, my whole gat-damn battalion... This world has been bleak for years, till she came to me, kissed me so hard, yet so soft... we fell into eachother's arms, fell to the bed and... well, the rest is history. She is the person I've searched for, for years, even moreso than my fling with Tony Santiani, who Snow thankfully killed, just like we killed that male-chauevenistic neanderthal, Kid Kool.

We grew up together, Sarah and I... there wasn't a moment in our childhood that we didn't spend together... I could almost tell she felt the same way about me that I felt about her. And then, in our teen years, she always stood up to those that called me every name in the book, desparaging my look, my personality, my sexuality and gender preference... When someone cornered me, hoping to pound me into the ground simply because of who I am, she would be there, breaking a cinder block over the mindless drones that fucked with me. She would kill anyone to protect me, her older brother... Over the years, we were pretty much the only people we could call 'family', which is why we stuck together like glue as we ventured into this industry...

...but I realized I was helping her as well. I made her feel important, I helped her stand up to those that felt she was a freak for being a lesbian and a Wiccan, but we've always felt that the weirder you are, the better. We don't just toss on flashy makeup and listen to Blood on the Dance Floor TRYING to be different... we are different. And when I step into the ring at WarGames, I know she will be with me, guiding me to help Team BigD procure a victory...

...launching Biggie to an inevitable Universal Title Reign. D.... you're welcome.

“Mad Hatter: Am I going mad?

Alice: Yes, you're mad, bonkers, off the top of your head...but...I'll tell you a secret.
...All the best people are.”

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
(05-22-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Rain's post!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-23-2019), Rebel Star (05-19-2019)