Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » War Games 2019 RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War this and Games that.
Luna Hightower Offline
Student of Kyotōryū

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-18-2019, 10:55 PM

It was McBride's turn to get the groceries for the crew. He went down to the local market and loaded up his car with a bunch of food and of course tons of alcohol. McBride was doing well after splitting with his wife. They did so that their children could grow up as normal kids. McBride being a former IRA terrorist and his ex-wife being a Mafia Don didn't really allow his kids to grow up like others. There was always a fear that McBride's or his wife's enemies would harm them or someone how used them to get what they wanted. The Irishman wouldn't allow that to happen. There was an incident where McBride had almost lost his kids. That's when he made up his mind to leave. Yes he could protect them but for how long? There was always that "what if" and he couldn't bare the thought of his children getting hurt because what Michael had done in his past. He was no saint and he had made a lot of people angry. It was the best thing the could do for them.

Michael parked his car out in front of the crew's HQ and started to unload it. He carried the bags of groceries up the stairs and into the building. McBride almost dropped everything but made it just in time to the kitchen counter.

"Shite, that would have sucked."

McBride said to himself as he turned to see Luna standing over a table, looking at some papers. She seemed to be deeply focused.

"Thanks for the help on that one." Michael said to her, but she didn't reply back to him. Michael walked over to her and saw what she was looking at. She was reading over dossiers. On who he couldn't tell.

"What are you doing?" Michael said picking up one of the files.

"Oh, Michael. You're back."

"Yeah, no shit. Didn't you see me come in."

"I did but I thought you could handle yourself. I'm studying at the moment."

"The fuck? Studying what?"

"My opponents at War Games."

McBride looked over the dossier and found it was all about Peter Gilmour. His best friend. Michael chuckled at one of the notes Luna wrote in next to a picture of him.

(Gilmour will always be a fat fuck)

"Aye, where did you get all of this info anyways?"

"I had our friend Chi-Town hack into their social media and what not. Dug up some stuff. I want to win, so I must know the insides and outs of my opponents. Like this bug eyed goblin person, the one known as Lacklan. She writes blogs and tweets shit no one gives a fuck about. Why waste your life away on your phone or in front of your computer, talking shit to people you'll never meet? I just don't understand the younger people. I have no doubt she's one of those left wing, SJW types of people who cry and moan when a lead actor of a movie isn't a gay person of color."

"Aye."

"There is only one person on this team that has any combat skills and that's Bearded War Pig. At least he'll put up a fight. I'm hoping so anyways. Ned Kaye was pretty good at picking who was on his team. So victory is pretty much assured but that doesn't mean I won't underestimate them. Only a fool would do that."

"I see you've been hard at work. Tell me, why did you sign up for War Games?"

"Simple. It's a warm up. In a few months there is a big underground martial arts tournament. I wanted to try out some new techniques I wanted to try out so why not with War Games?"

"Good point. Well, I'll let you keep doing what you're doing. I gotta meet up with Shelby. We are looking into a job that the Russian mob wants done. So be ready to for a call if we get the green light."

"Yeah, sure. Just give me a ring and I'll head to where ever you need me to go. I'll be here."

"Alright lass. See you in a bit."

"Peace."

McBride left. Luna sat down in a chair and picked up a file. It was labeled "Rainbow " The file wasn't very big. It was really just a bunch of nothing on Rain that everyone already knew. She tossed it aside and lit up a cigarette and took a long drag from it before blowing out the smoke into the air.

"I wonder what my teammates are up to?"

She asked herself as she took another drag from her cig. She hoped they were doing their part but she would have to see. When it all comes down to it, the world would know who the true warriors are and who the fakes were.

[Image: agR6ELh.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Luna Hightower's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-24-2019), Ned Kaye (05-18-2019)