Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post 5/16 Anarchy: The Hidden Figure
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-16-2019, 08:57 PM

[It cuts to Black standing in front of the Anarchy logo, with the hooded man holding the PE flag. He smiles at the camera, and speaks.]

"Finally, I have managed to beat someone in this damn brand. It had to be against my former satanistic nemesis Morbid Angle's midget clone. Tonight, was something to behold, and no i'm not talking bout Noah and Kuda doing curtain call, which is fine by me so longs they can deal with one another..

Nah, i'm talking about covering up that midget fucker in that flag. I made a promise to myself, that I will brutalise and cover the fallen in that flag of Blackness. Mini Morbid was my first, and anyone else who fucks with me, shall get the same treatment by me and my ace goon."

[Then the hooded goon starts to laugh.]

"Oh tonight is the night, I should be packin my shit and leave New Mexico, but fuck that shit. I have something show y'all... i know you people haven't seen this man for over two to three years... he's been locked in that system... now, he's a free man...

I'm Talking bou'....."

[The man removes the hoodie, it's a somewhat familiar face. Jody Madrox then mean mugs the camera, and speaks.]

"WAS UP MAFUKKAS... i'm out prison... oh hell, I know y'all don't care about me. I suffered like a bitch there, counting da dayz of my freedum... well now, i'm here to support mafukin John fuckin Black. Mafukka's this gonna be war up in dis bitch!"

[Madrox put back on the hood, and takes the Anarchy banner, and lights on fire. Then Black laughs, and speaks for the last time.]

"You heard em, Madox is now apart of my gang... I anit barin that bullshit no more. Anarchy will never be safe with me around here...fuck all y'all."

[Then the duo walks off, as the camera pans on the burning Anarchy logo.]

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John_Black's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-17-2019), Rain (05-25-2019)
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2019, 05:45 AM

ill fuck you both up

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-17-2019, 06:01 AM

(05-17-2019, 05:45 AM)John Whyte Said: ill fuck you both up

Go focus on that alien mufkka White cracka. You couldn't fuck us up with a rat tat tat gun... stay in your lane.

"Yeah Whyte, stay in ya lane or get fucked up..."

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John_Black's post:
Rain (05-25-2019)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-25-2019, 05:29 PM

I Believe in John Black, kick down the doors of Anarchy and DESTROY Whytie!!! XD <333

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post