Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-24-2024, 05:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I’m sorry but what the fuck
John Whyte Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 06:45 AM

could some member of management explain to me how im booked on warfare despite not being a warfare roster member and never opting in to the show?

i knew cocksmoking bob williams was inept but holy shit, how does he get shit this wrong?

G-rated XWF megastar.
[Image: XcgnelC.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-27-2019, 07:35 AM

Apparently, Az saying "IN AGAINST WHYTE!" counts? So...um...have fun with that?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
John Whyte (05-27-2019)
SBW-SmokingBobWilliams Offline
XWF Management
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-27-2019, 11:57 AM

(05-27-2019, 06:45 AM)John Whyte Said: could some member of management explain to me how im booked on warfare despite not being a warfare roster member and never opting in to the show?

i knew cocksmoking bob williams was inept but holy shit, how does he get shit this wrong?

You do not need to be insulting Mr Whyte.
I do not insult any valuable roster as I treat everyone with respect.

If you had an issue sir, then come to me directly.

Yes Miss Lacklan is right. Mr Erebus did opt in by using you as an opponent. I thought oh you two had a backwards-forwards conversation on one of the threads and wanted to settle it in the ring.

So that's my bad for not double checking. If you don't want the match to go ahead then let me know.

Thank you.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 12:21 PM

“my bad”

going 5 over is a ‘my bad,’ shitting a little when you fart is a ‘my bad’

this is deliberate and you fucking know it. you know your head is on the chopping block because your poorly produced handful of liquid shit is undeserving of the distinction of being the XWF’s flagship show. and how do you plan to fix that? you stick the first ever universal champion in a match with the most controversial universal champion.

you want me to fight Assrabies or whatever that space fuck’s name is? fine, but you’ve gotta offer up a whole lot more than a cakewalk match with tony fuckin’ santos

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-27-2019, 01:11 PM

(05-27-2019, 12:21 PM)John Whyte Said: “my bad”

this is deliberate and you fucking know it. you know your head is on the chopping block because your poorly produced handful of liquid shit is undeserving of the distinction of being the XWF’s flagship show. and how do you plan to fix that? you stick the first ever universal champion in a match with the most controversial universal champion.

you want me to fight Assrabies or whatever that space fuck’s name is? fine, but you’ve gotta offer up a whole lot more than a cakewalk match with tony fuckin’ santos

"Do you ever stop bitching? Complain. Whine. Moan. Complain. Cry me a river. Just shut the fuck up! Jeez. You put out an OPEN CHALLENGE, someone accepted and now you're making excuses to get out of it? You are now confirmed as The King.... The King of BITCHES!"
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 01:17 PM

You rang?

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-27-2019, 01:35 PM

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-27-2019, 01:47 PM

"Foolish Earth imp, if you are this unaware and oblivious outside of the ring, you had better start praying to whatever gods you believe in for mercy now. Or keep crying to management, after all that is what real men do... in your small, pathetic mindframe anyway."

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-27-2019, 01:54 PM

Is this the same John Black who was clamoring for someone to step up and fight him not even a couple weeks ago?

Huh.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 02:14 PM

(05-27-2019, 01:35 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=33663

neat! now show me the one where I put my name on the dotted line like the rest of you did.

ill wait here, watching the rest of you bootlickers trip over eachother while defending nonconsensual booking bob williams’ honor like he’s going to give you a ‘thank you’ rimjob for camouflaging the fact that he can’t do his fucking job.

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 02:17 PM

(05-27-2019, 01:54 PM)Lux Said: Is this the same John Black who was clamoring for someone to step up and fight him not even a couple weeks ago?

Huh.

the name is John Whyte, you fucking invalid.

same John Whyte you ducked while I was clamoring for someone to step up and fight me not even a couple weeks ago

huh.

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 02:20 PM

(05-27-2019, 01:17 PM)Tony Santos Said:

You rang?

did you see me holding a microphone up to a septic tank?

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 02:23 PM

could someone please inform Scully he will never, ever be worth the time to respond to directly

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2019, 02:31 PM

(05-27-2019, 02:14 PM)John Whyte Said:
(05-27-2019, 01:35 PM)Azrael Erebus Said: http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=33663

neat! now show me the one where I put my name on the dotted line like the rest of you did.

ill wait here, watching the rest of you bootlickers trip over eachother while defending nonconsensual booking bob williams’ honor like he’s going to give you a ‘thank you’ rimjob for camouflaging the fact that he can’t do his fucking job.

(05-16-2019, 11:24 AM)John Whyte Said: hey gay, i just got done saying right fucking here that ill take on the first one who wants to come get it. can I assume youll be at the june 5th warfare?

"You said this to Lux... does this suffice? Frail little Earth coward."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 02:35 PM

oh god you’re long winded AND stupid?

show me where I signed up for warfare.

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2019, 02:45 PM

(05-15-2019, 09:39 AM)John Whyte Said: first come first serve, june 5th warfare I’m going to show one of you useless fucks how its really done. step up

"So you were lying when you proclaimed that you would be at the next edition of Warfare, willing to take on any who challenges. Good to know. Small mortal. Perhaps, your clear better, John Black, shall take your place. At least, he isn't a coward and a liar."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-27-2019, 03:10 PM

Hey, @Tony Santos? J-Whyte says you're a lamer.

There ya go, bud!

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-27-2019, 03:20 PM

(05-27-2019, 02:17 PM)John Whyte Said:
(05-27-2019, 01:54 PM)Lux Said: Is this the same John Black who was clamoring for someone to step up and fight him not even a couple weeks ago?

Huh.

same John Whyte you ducked while I was clamoring for someone to step up and fight me not even a couple weeks ago

huh.

Actually, I offered you a TV Title match that you passed on.

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-27-2019, 03:55 PM

(05-27-2019, 03:20 PM)Lux Said: Actually, I offered you a TV Title match that you passed on.

*Axly

Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 04:08 PM

(05-27-2019, 02:45 PM)Azrael Erebus Said:
(05-15-2019, 09:39 AM)John Whyte Said: first come first serve, june 5th warfare I’m going to show one of you useless fucks how its really done. step up

"So you were lying when you proclaimed that you would be at the next edition of Warfare, willing to take on any who challenges. Good to know. Small mortal. Perhaps, your clear better, John Black, shall take your place. At least, he isn't a coward and a liar."

oh ill be doing precisely that. and considering that SBW is challenging the idea that you should be GOOD at your job, I’ll be collecting signatures of those who rightfully think he’s no longer management material.

what i WONT be doing, is participating in a match I never signed up for against a bore of an opponent that poses no challenge.

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 04:10 PM

(05-27-2019, 03:20 PM)Lux Said:
(05-27-2019, 02:17 PM)John Whyte Said:

Huh.

huh.

axly that’s like ordering a porterhouse and being offered a bowl of chilled placenta as a substitute. you’ll have to excuse me if your offer of showing up on the C show wasn’t that appetizing

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2019, 04:24 PM

"Translation... you're afraid. It's okay. I tend to invoke fear. But please, continue to make excuses. They're totally believable."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 04:30 PM

whats that lassie? a boring predictable response from a boring predictable has been?

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-27-2019, 04:50 PM

(05-27-2019, 04:10 PM)John Whyte Said:
(05-27-2019, 03:20 PM)Lux Said:
(05-27-2019, 02:17 PM)John Whyte Said: the name is John Whyte, you fucking invalid.

huh.

axly that’s like ordering a porterhouse and being offered a bowl of chilled placenta as a substitute. you’ll have to excuse me if your offer of showing up on the C show wasn’t that appetizing

Hey, don't knock it. Placenta's a delicacy in some parts of the world.

Hate Post Like Post
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-27-2019, 04:56 PM

(05-27-2019, 04:30 PM)John Whyte Said: whats that lassie? a boring predictable response from a boring predictable has been?

"What?!?! Can you repeat that? I can't hear you over the chickens."

2x Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post
John Whyte Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2019, 05:01 PM

(05-27-2019, 04:50 PM)Lux Said:
(05-27-2019, 04:10 PM)John Whyte Said:
(05-27-2019, 03:20 PM)Lux Said: Actually, I offered you a TV Title match that you passed on.

Hey, don't knock it. Placenta's a delicacy in some parts of the world.

and I’m sure those places are just as underdeveloped as Bob Williams’ prefrontal cortex

G-rated XWF megastar.
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-27-2019, 05:06 PM

(05-27-2019, 04:10 PM)John Whyte Said: axly

*applies bonus #CoolPoints just in time for the rankings to be updated with the latest PPV*

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
John Whyte (05-27-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-27-2019, 05:20 PM

(05-27-2019, 05:06 PM)Lacklan Said:
(05-27-2019, 04:10 PM)John Whyte Said: axly

*applies bonus #CoolPoints just in time for the rankings to be updated with the latest PPV*

You gonna get yours up before Steve's?

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-27-2019, 05:50 PM

(05-27-2019, 05:20 PM)Lux Said: You gonna get yours up before Steve's?

Points are tallied and write up comes in the morning 😊

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-27-2019, 05:52 PM

(05-27-2019, 05:50 PM)Lacklan Said:

Poor Steve, he's gonna get fired again.

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-27-2019, 06:03 PM

(05-27-2019, 05:52 PM)Lux Said:
(05-27-2019, 05:50 PM)Lacklan Said:

Poor Steve, he's gonna get fired again.

I made "make people look bad" a #Thing 😉

Hate Post Like Post