Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
you’re all fucking pieces of shit
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-16-2019, 12:35 PM

Lacklan, don't you have children's insult books you should be memorizing in preparation for your match with Ruby? Get off the website you're missing all your Nick JR programming right now. As of today, I've moved past you. I beat you in our promo war the only reason the title didn't switch hands is because you cried and whined to certain pals who happen to be over the decision making process. With your legs the way they are you're one painful Boston crab away from being in the Special Olympics. You couldn't survive another go around with me and you know it. You were running out of material after the first promo. You kept repeating the same fat jokes over and over and over. You're the Billy Maddison of the XWF. You're supposed to be an adult but based on your promos you're taking a mental trip through elementary school. Let me know when you mentally graduate from college then we can talk again.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
you’re all fucking pieces of shit - by Ruby - 05-15-2019, 10:37 AM
re:you’re all fucking pieces of shit - by Ruby - 05-15-2019, 01:42 PM
re:you’re all fucking pieces of shit - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-16-2019, 12:35 PM
you’re all fucking pieces of shit - by Rain - 05-25-2019, 11:45 PM