Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Announcements & Important Info
BAD ASSES
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-15-2019, 08:29 AM

So, I'm probably going to just eliminate the "Bad Ass" category from rosters soon. They really serve no purpose, honestly, in the format that we employ for Warfare and Savage. It made sense to have them at the time they were created, but realistically they aren't needed.

Here's how it's going to look moving forward:

WARFARE members - can still opt in to either Warfare or Savage whenever they feel like it. MIGHT be booked for Warfare without opting in if the need arises (but that is very rare). Will be more heavily considered towards the Hart Title when it comes to determining matches and contenders, etc.

SAVAGE members - essentially the same as above, except that you only MIGHT be booked without opting into Savage and that your trajectory will lean more toward the TV Title. We almost never do the auto-book, which is why the Bad Ass isn't needed.

PART-TIME members - will never be auto booked and generally won't be taken into account for rankings or contenderships. Can appear in whatever capacity they request to.

ANARCHY members - Will be auto-booked as seen fit on Anarchy shows. Can still opt into whatever else they may choose to, and can still be eligible for other titles, but will mostly be considered for Anarchy-relevant opportunities. Won't really be weighed into the Uni or X-Treme title picture unless they happen to win those titles.

XWF CLASSIC - Still kind of in its genesis, these guys are more former members from days gone by who may just want nothing more than to watch and occasionally interact. No real need for bookings or consideration in any way unless they choose to be an active part of things.

Does this make sense to everyone? What I'd need is for any "Bad Ass" rosters to go in and change theirs to whichever remaining option they'd want. I can probably guess if need be, but don't make me work that hard. I'm lazy.

Thanks!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Rain (05-19-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-15-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-15-2019, 08:34 AM

Could full time Warfare competitors opt in for the occasional Savage show and vice-versa?

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-95-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
Rain (05-19-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-15-2019, 08:37 AM

For sure, the delineation is more of a representation of a preference, not anything written in stone.

(05-15-2019, 08:34 AM)Centurion Said: Could full time Warfare competitors opt in for the occasional Savage show and vice-versa?

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Rain (05-19-2019)
Ned Kaye Offline
per cogitabat, per facis
TITLE - Tag Champion

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

05-15-2019, 08:44 AM

I don't really have a problem with this.

In the case of an Anarchy member like myself who originally was listed as a Warfare member and still plans to actively opt-in on Warfare shows, will my character still be mostly resigned to Anarchy related activities? I'm not gonna trip about not being considered in certain title scenes, but I would like to know.

"You can't run from yourself."
[Image: riNkNZw.png]
XWF
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 37 | 4

Indie Darling Eternal

#33 on The XWF Top 50(2021)
1x Tag Team Champion[with Isaiah King](Current)
2x [Image: CbviDqC.png] (Former)
1x X-Treme Champion(Former)
The Final Supercontinental Champion
1x Television Champion(Former)
Star of the Month - April 2019 | March 2021 | December 2022
RP of the Month - March 2021 (Void of the Mind)
Winner - Leap Of Faith Rafter Match 2019
1x 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Winner - War Games 2023(With Mark Flynn, Isaiah King, & Crash Rodriguez as G00D-B01)

All Time Career(Interfed)
Wins | Losses | Draws
52 | 38 | 4
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ned Kaye's post:
Rain (05-19-2019)
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-15-2019, 08:53 AM

Your case is sort of an interesting one since you are a bit of a hybrid. I think in scenarios where people are continually being active in more than one show, they will get the considerations for both.

Realistically what it all comes down to is that on Anarchy I will be auto-booking people, so I NEED to know who is open to that with the Anarchy RP format. Everything else is Opt-In anyway, so it doesn't make as much of a difference. There's just no real reasonable way to list the roster as more than one option.

(05-15-2019, 08:44 AM)Notorious Ned Kaye Said: I don't really have a problem with this.

In the case of an Anarchy member like myself who originally was listed as a Warfare member and still plans to actively opt-in on Warfare shows, will my character still be mostly resigned to Anarchy related activities? I'm not gonna trip about not being considered in certain title scenes, but I would like to know.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Ned Kaye (05-15-2019), Rain (05-19-2019)