Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IC: Sarah Lacklin get's handed a win on a silver platter again
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-14-2019, 09:37 AM

IC: Sarah, you better be glad the leadership called that match because of time restraints. I know you're feeling pretty good about yourself right now. You think you've dodged a bullet, you better listen to what I am saying. I am not finished with you yet. It might not be today and it might not be tomorrow but when you least expect it I'm coming for you and there's not an authority figure, wrestler, or referee that can stop me or come in and rescue you from the big angry man. You didn't earn that win. You didn't deserve that win. Once again, you were handed something that you didn't work for. This seems to be the story of your life. In our battle, you managed to go after me for being fat. Your insults are so 3rd grade they're still wetting the bed. While you were operating on an elementary level I was coming at you with a doctorate distortion like ground attack. The leadership needs to stop coddling you and treating you like you're their young sister. They're not always going to be there to cover your behind or save you from your opponent. When you want to grow up and join us adults let me know. I'm an easy man to find. Go ahead and return to your lavish lifestyle. Go ahead and enjoy the things you received simply because you happen to be born into the right family. I'll still be here studying, working my butt off, and fighting till I get championship gold. If Bernie Sanders wasn't running this fed, you wouldn't be getting all these privileges for free. The best thing that can happen to you is for that trust fund to dry up. It would be good for you to learn how to survive on the streets. It would do wonders for you to learn the value of hard work and accept the fact that in the real world where I live you don't get anything handed to you unless you earn it. You will always be a spoiled, low IQ, Paris Hilton wannabe. Enjoy your time in the XWF while you still can because if I have anything to do with it, it's going to be short-lived.

OC: Great fight! Had a lot of fun and it stretched me to think outside of the box and really stretch the boundaries of creativity.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like BostonBruiser02128's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-14-2019), Tony Santos (05-14-2019)
Centurion Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-14-2019, 09:47 AM

Bro, she's not going to fuck you. It may be time to move on.

[Image: UdLSPlv.png]
XWF Record - 212-97-9
XWF All Time Wins Record Holder
Official XWF Legend
3x XWF Anarchy Champion
3x XWF World Champion
8x XWF Canadian Champion (Record for most Canadian Title reigns)
1x XWF Hart Champion
6x XWF X-Treme Champion
5x XWF Tag Team Champion
2x XWF United States Champion
Inaugural XWF IDL Champion 
1x XWF King of Anarchy
1x XWF King of Massacre
1x XWF Stable Champion
XWF Star Of The Month - May 2007
XWF Star Of The Month - July 2009
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2019
XWF Star Of The Month - December 2021
XWF Holiday Battle Royal Winner - 2007

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Centurion's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-14-2019)

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-14-2019, 10:29 AM

Bro, just because I want revenge doesn't mean I was to "______" her. Maybe you have been bashed in the head 1 too many times but this is a wrestling promotion. How this works is if someone has something you want you challenge them for it and you do your best to kick their ass in hopes that the wrestling gods will look down upon you with kindness and you walk away with a title belt. She has a championship belt. If she didn't I wouldn't be wasting my time with her. Also, I worked my ass off in our back and forth promos and I sure as hell am not to walk away and quit. Speaking of quit, hey brother just say no to Scientology you space cadet. (Stands on the couch on Oprah) I really really really really love fighting for title shots. Jumps up and down and breaks Oprah's couch).
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-14-2019, 11:23 AM

(05-14-2019, 09:37 AM)jbrodeur02886 Said: *does Rain impression

[Image: rCkXUow.gif]

(05-14-2019, 09:47 AM)Centurion Said: Bro, she's not going to fuck you. It may be time to move on.

No worries there, Centipede. I got too old for his tastes seven or eight years ago

[Image: htfivhX.gif]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-14-2019, 11:24 AM

PROOF OF HER HYPOCRISY!!!!

"Show the world the folly of you having a “partner” in Ackles who mocks people for their weight, demands that she be their hero instead of aspire to be, and more." -Anarchy Promo on May 08

Hold up just a second. Did you go after someone because of how they go after people because of their wait? WOW! HYPOCRISY much? Every promo you threw my way was filled with nothing but comments about me being fat. You're so fake you can't even live up to your own expectations. This is reason #999 why you shouldn't be a champion. You a walking contradiction. You're about as consistent as my diet. So pathetic. So sad. This promotion deserves better than what they're getting from Lacklan.
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-14-2019, 11:30 AM

(05-14-2019, 11:24 AM)jbrodeur02886 Said: PROOF OF HER HYPOCRISY!!!!

"Show the world the folly of you having a “partner” in Ackles who mocks people for their weight, demands that she be their hero instead of aspire to be, and more." -Anarchy Promo on May 08

I'm not the one who says that I'm their hero while not acting like one. Learn context, tubby!

And!

AND!

FOR THE RECORD!

Rule #21 of the #CoolKidsContract, as can be verified by @Roxy Cotton - "No Fat Chicks

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-14-2019, 12:17 PM

There it is folks those award winning responses she keeps giving. She contradicts herself over and over again. She gives worthless promos repeating the same diatribe over and over and then accuses others of being lame and lacking originality. You took Paris Hilton changed her name and slapped your logo on it. You are about as original as Dr. Pib. You have the mindset of a middle school hormonal teenager. You're not posting quality anything and I think if we really get down to it, you don't win because you're good you win because you have connections. None of your responses were good last night. You just said I was fat over and over. WOW, that's deep Sarah! What an astute observation. I'm so glad this organization has the high quality promos you're putting out because without them man we would be up a creek without a paddle. You're the glue holding this whole thing together. What a joke.
Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-14-2019, 12:43 PM

Maybe you should focus on one target so that you had any idea what you're talking about instead of trying to take down everyone at once and having a 100% fail rate

[Image: X127gC4.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

05-14-2019, 01:01 PM

You were my one target. If I was as horrible as you say I was the leadership would have ended our bout a long time ago. It didn't end quickly. It took almost 24 hours before they called it. Why did it take so long because one of us was putting out high quality responses and the other was like "oh your fat" over and over again. Again, this is all about who you know and who you blow. Congrats on working your connections. To say you didn't have a great responses at all would be the understatements of understatements. Nothing you said was original. Nothing you said was entertaining. Your response was a quick 5 minute reply mine took over an hour or more putting together a reply that was outside of the box and different. As I have stated over and over again, I'm not going to just sit here twiddle my thumbs and whistle Dixie. I'm going to keep working, keep fighting, and keep putting out high quality material. NOTHING you replied with was above the intellect of a 3rd grader. Congrats on playing the ignorant slut so well.
Hate Post Like Post