Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 07:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
third time's a charm
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-13-2019, 08:26 PM

Go ahead take a seat in the front of the classroom, put on the dunce cap, and get ready to learn something. Prior to 1846, English rulers deprived the Irish of their land, their faith, their rights, and eventually even their right to live. These greedy, evil, maniacal, leaders thrived off the hard work of the Irish. They didn't earn the food they ate, they didn't pay for the land they occupied, and they had no God-given right to wield control over Irish lives. Did the Irish quit? Heck no they didn't quit! After 1846 they left the disease cover lands of Ireland in search of a new life in America. Were they greeted with open arms? NO! The same greedy, evil and maniacal leaders enslaved the Irish. The Irish worked the dangerous and dirty jobs nobody wanted. Did the Irish give up? HECK NO! They fought, crawled, and scratched their way to victory over their oppressors. Pretty soon it was the Irish who were in control of not only their property, rights, and faith but most importantly they gained control of their lives. Because the Irish are fighters and no matter what rich douche bag is trying to keep an Irishmen down it won't last for long.
Like so many from my family history, I am a fighter! I will not quit! When I stand up and speak up for myself it isn't because I'm being an attention whore it's because I am making it known that I will not be stuck sitting on the sideline. I didn't come here to be a spectator. I, Jon Brogan, a descendant of the Irish clan of O'Brogan from Northern Ireland and from the line of kings that ruled Northern Ireland for centuries, refuses to just sit back and do nothing. It's in my blood to battle! It's in my blood to resist! Go ahead call me another fat name, it seems like you've used everyone in the book and yet you have the audacity to call me unoriginal? Being oppressed by spoiled rich brats is nothing new to us Irish. Just like in 1922 when the Irish fought against the British forces and won their independence, I too am going to do whatever it takes to be victorious over you.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 01:39 PM
re:third time's a charm - by Lacklan - 05-13-2019, 04:53 PM
re:third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 06:16 PM
re:third time's a charm - by Lacklan - 05-13-2019, 06:47 PM
re:third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 07:21 PM
re:third time's a charm - by Lacklan - 05-13-2019, 08:13 PM
re:third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 08:26 PM
re:third time's a charm - by Lacklan - 05-13-2019, 09:54 PM
re:third time's a charm - by BostonBruiser02128 - 05-13-2019, 10:52 PM
third time's a charm - by Darius Xavier - 05-14-2019, 07:03 AM