Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saturday Night Savage 11/05/19
Atticus Gold Offline
Gold is the New Black
Management Lv. 2

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-11-2019, 07:11 PM

[Image: V3i33MC.png]

LIVE FROM ALBANY CIVIC CENTER

[Image: 1280px-Albany_Civ_Center.JPG]

ALBANY, GEORGIA

The shot opens on a large conference room backstage where a party seems to be in full swing. A bunch of random people seem to be milling about with drinks in hand, while upbeat music plays in the background. Lux is seen front and center, talking to someone, when Donovan Blackwater approaches stage right and moves in. Seeing Blackwater looking like he's got the urge to chat, the person Lux was speaking with moves along, freeing up her dance card.

Donovan scans the room, quirks an eyebrow and points at the attendees. Who are all of these?

I decided to use the championship party management offered me and give it to the crew. I'm not a huge fan of being the center of the attention like that.

Hmm. Says the woman who competes on a live television show.

Lux shoots Donovan a scowl that doesn't look completely serious. I'm allowed to be a bit inconsistent sometimes. I would think “inconsistency” is something you would intuitively understand.

Donovan makes a “hissing” sound, like he just got burned. Well, we are very different people Lux. I would have taken the party and ran with it. Speaking of, you should have invited the rest of the team.

Oh, I did. Brian Storm showed up!

The shot cuts to a far corner where we see Brian killing a bottle of Irish Whiskey while some members of the ring crew cheer him on.

That's just fantastic. Donovan sighs. But no Scully or Robbie?

Nah. I think neither one of them wanted to run the risk of being in the same room. They really need to get their shit together and play nice.

They do. Hell, sometimes I'm surprised we managed to get OUR shit together and play nice. How did that happen exactly?

Lux shrugs playfully. Maybe we're just that damn good at being grown-ups. Plus.... Lux starts to look a little somber. I think I kind of felt bad considering what happened in the lead up to our match.

Donovan tries to remain impassive, but it's clear he's fighting hard. “The lead up to our match” being one of the most soul destroying periods of his life.

I haven't said it yet, but I am sorry about what happened to your wife. My last promo was in the bag before I found out what happened. She looks off to the side a bit, seeming contrite. I know what loss feels like, and if you ever want to talk....

I don't. Donovan's done is detached, but not malicious. Working his jaw, he forces himself to look at Lux. But thank you.

Lux simply nods. Just then, Brian Storm walks up behind her, clapping her on the back so hard she almost tumbles over. What are ya standing over here for? There's a party just over yonder! He walks away, smiling and holding up a bottle.

You heard the man, there's a party over yonder. Want a drink?

Do you have any wine that didn't come in a box?

Lux bows. Oh yes, your majesty the wine cellars are this way!

If good taste is a crime, go ahead and lock me up. Donovan follows her further into the party as the shot cuts back to the ring.

Big D
- vs -
Snow
- vs -
Hootie H. Hootie
Triple Threat

We see Hootie H. Hootie already in the ring.

All of a sudden, the tron lights up, displaying the words 'Redneck Raised, Backroad Bred, Country Can Survive'. "Daisy Dukes" by Chad Mac and Bubba Sparxxx hits, and the crowd prepare for the Chill Factor to make her entrance... when suddenly, static slices through the screen, and "Frozen" by Celldweller plays. The static fades into images of frozen tundra and cities cast with ice. Two explosions go off on either side of the stage, as the colors of the arena begin to flash quickly and vibrantly, akin to a trance club. Snow emerges through the curtains, wearing a long raven black wiccan dress. Her eyes are pure black, and icey blue veins appear upon her face. She then makes her way down the aisle and into the ring.

"Falling Apart" hits over the PA and the fans begin to boo. Big D walks out onto the ramp, a scowl on his face. He hurries down the aisle and slides in the ring, shaking his head at both of his opponents.

Heather: Big D not impressed with his competition tonight.

Pip: He better not underestimate them or he could continue his losing streak.

DING! DING!

Big D goes for Snow, hammering at her with right after right. As his opponent fights Snow, Hootie backs away and perches on the top turnbuckle. D's punches back Snow against the ropes, as the ref tells Big D to back off. He instead whips her to the other side and hits a dropkick on the rebound. He covers, but she instantly kicks out.

Heather: It'll take more than a dropkick to put Snow away.

As Big D goes to pick Snow up, Hootie gets off the turnbuckle and pecks the back of Big D's head. This annoys him, as he turns around and glares at the owl. Hootie backs
up, wings in the air, which allows Snow to get up and schoolboy D.

KICKOUT!

Pip: Close call for Big D.

Heather: Hootie took a risk trusting his opponent would kick out.

Big D quickly gets up and destroys Snow with a scary looking clothesline, before turning his attention back to Hootie. The owl defends itself with a headbutt, followed by a tiny kick. These don't have much effect in D, who backs Hootie against the ropes. All of a sudden Snow charges at the two, but Big D sees and side steps, causing Snow to clothesline Hootie out of the ring. Big D gets behind Snow and hits a German Suplex, keeping it bridged for a pin.

KICKOUT!!!

Big D lifts his opponent back to her feet and attempts a Vertical Suplex, which she blocks. Snow then hits a quick Snap Suplex, before covering D.

Pip: Hootie breaks the cover!

Heather: This owl has some fight in him.

Snow throws a few rights at Hootie, followed by a European Uppercut. Big D gets back to his feet, sneaks up behind Snow, and hits her with a Backdrop. He then points from the hurt owl to Snow, clapping his hands.

Heather: Is Big D asking Hootie to team with him?

Pip: It almost looks that way.

Hootie and Big D pick Snow up together, as the owl reaches for her throat with its wing, Big D grabbing her back. Together, D helps Hootie lift Snow into the air and bring her down, HARD, for a Chokeslam.

Pip: Hoots of Disaster! Wow, Big D just helped his opponent hit his finishing move on Snow!

Heather: Have you ever seen an owl do THAT before?!

Pip: I have, now.

Big D wastes no time as he clotheslines Hootie. The owl falls to the mat and D kicks him out of the ring. He then goes over to Snow, gets down besides her, and locks in the Big D Face Cruncher.

Heather: Is Snow gonna tap or can she hang on long enough for Hootie to save her?

Snow tries to fight it, but has had too much taken out of her. With Hootie just starting to stir on the outside, she taps out.

Pip: Big D escapes another painful loss.

Heather: What a showing by newcomer, Hootie, though.

Pip: For a moment I actually believed the owl could pull it off!

Heather: I think everyone did, Pip.

Winner: Big D (via submission)

The shot returns to Lux's party. Donovan and Lux are standing near the wall, no doubt talking War Games strategy. 24/7 Briefcase holder Vita Valentine appears in the doorway, and she waves at Lux.

Oh, there's VV. I need to give Corey the wheel. Hold my arm so I don't fall on the floor.

Lux presents her arm to Donovan. Why? What do you...?

Just hold it.

Donovan takes hold of her by the wrist. No sooner does he do that does Lux's body sway a bit, and her eyes flutter. Donovan holds fast, but she seems to recover quickly. However, there is a perceptible difference in the way the body carries itself now. And Donovan picks up on it instantly. Hello, Corey.

Corey looks down at Donovan's grasp. Were you two holding hands?

Next time I'm letting you fall on the floor. He looks back at VV. Well, I'll let you get on with your mating ritual. Just remember to wrap it up, young man. He releases Corey.

Corey rolls his eyes as Donovan walks past him. VV soon takes his place.

Hey, so are you....?

It's Corey. He laughs nervously. Thanks for coming. Oh! Corey holds up a finger, and leaves, but soon returns with some clear cups of an amber looking liquid.

Oh, I don't drink, remember?

It's ok, just apple juice. I'm not drinking either, burden of not being able to control yourself around addictive substances. He offers her a cup and she takes it.

You think your team is ready for War Games?

Oh, I think Lux is definitely ready. Donovan seems ready. Brian... Corey looks back to see that Brian is currently in the midst of a rousing game of beer pong. ….probably?

But Scully and Robbie?

Jury's still hung. But I have to believe that in the end, their professionalism will win out. Corey pauses. How naïve did THAT sound?

VV chuckles. They've both been around the block a few times. I grew up watching them. They know what they're doing and I'm sure they both want to win this. VV looks at Lux then, but her affect is a bit off.

Are you okay?

Huh?

He smiles. It's just that you've been kinda doing that thing where people talk about something because they're hesitant to bring up something else.

Vita looks abashed. Shoot! It's that obvious?

Corey raises his hand, fingers minutely apart as if to say “a tad”. Look, you can talk to me about anything. What's up?

Can we go in the hallway? Vita asks, a touch of nervousness evident.

Corey palls, but keeps his response nondescript. Um....sure.

He follows her through the crowd, but looks like a man on the way to the guillotine. When they finally reach the hall (which is mercifully empty) Corey lets lose a gush of anxiety. Oh shit, did I do something wrong? Or..it's just the split personality weirdness, isn't it? Look, whatever it is....

VV wraps her arms around his waist and drags him into a kiss. Corey looks shocked at first, but soon lets himself melt into her, returning the kiss with equal enthusiasm. When their faces part, Corey is wearing a dopey smile. I thought you were gonna break up with me.

Naaaah. I kinda like your weird. Sorry if I seemed nervous before. I'm just kind of a dork like that. She chuckles a bit. But seriously, I wanted to thank you for being such a gentleman and taking things slow with me. I know a lot of people think it's old fashioned and hokey but....

It's fine. Really. I'm willing to wait as long as you need. Corey speaks the words, and judging by the sincerity in his voice truly seems to mean them. VV leans in and plants another quicker kiss on his lips.

One of these times you need to say something wrong so I know you're human.

Hmmm.... Corey squints and ponders. I think rompers are a fine men's fashion selection.

VV playfully pushes away from him. Ew, we're breaking up.

They both laugh, but are interrupted by one of the few members of the stage crew who is still on active duty. Hey Lux, you're up for your segment.

Corey nods, used to the confusion. Vita considers him again. Looks like you gotta go.

Yeah, Lux had a big challenge she wants to issue.

Oooooh.....well, we'll chat more later.

We shall. Corey leans in and gives her another quick kiss, before heading off down the hall.

Deacon
- vs -
Ezra Blackwater
First Blood

Deacon emerges from the back and slowly walks down the ramp.

All three brothers emerge, with Ezra, in the lead. Pausing briefly, the brothers look around at the exuberant crowd, with immense entertainment. Sharing an amused glance to one another as the fans scream. From there they walk in unison to the ring, occasionally separating to approach a random fan that's losing their mind. Clearly, enjoying the effect they have on the crowd, the Brothers Blackwater continue onward. Once they reach the ring, two of the brothers hold up the bottom rope, as the intended participant for the fight slides into the ring. That brother then takes his place in the squared circle and awaits his opponent, while basking in the cheers from the audience.

HH: "This is interesting, a captain at War Games versus the brother of the opposing captain."

PC: "Be interesting to see if this match could turn the tides in one team's favor."

The two start in their respective corners. The ref stands between them and calls for the start.

DING! DING! DING!

Ezra wastes no time immediately sprinting from the corner but stopping short as Deacon hasn't moved an inch, in fact, his eyes are closed.

HH: "Is Deacon asleep?"

PC: "Meditating perhaps? Possibly praying."

Ezra seems confused as he walks a little closer and goes in for a quick sucker punch but Deacon springs to life and makes a quick jab to Ezra's throat.

HH: "Ah, mind games."

Deacon closes the gap with a scissors kick which sends Ezra down to the mat, Deacon quickly mounts and throws a forearm against Ezra's forehead!

HH: "Trying to end things quick!"

Deacon throws another but Ezra makes some room and moves his legs to Deacon's chest and pushes him away and into the corner. Ezra kips up and rushes towards Deacon who rolls forward out the way as Ezra leaps towards him but Blackwater anticipated this and lands on the top rope beside the corner and jumps off turning mid-air and nailing Deacon with a springboard dropkick!

The two slam onto the mat. Ezra rolls outside of the ring and goes under the apron.

HH: "The hell is he looking for? His brothers?"

Ezra starts to pull an object out to the crowd's excitement.

PC: "Blackwater's got a table! What's he got planned?"

Ezra begins to set up the table on the outside, he then rolls into the ring as Deacon has just sat up.

Ezra sprints as he gets his feet on the mat and knocks Deacon down with a low clothesline. Ezra slides a few feet on the canvas and gets up to his feet with a nerdy grin, looking pretty pleased with himself. Ezra grabs Deacon by the collar and lifts him to his feet before running and send him over the top rope!

Deacon barely clings on and gets a foot the apron, he swiftly turns and throws a shoulder into Ezra's gut. Deacon reaches over the ropes and grabs Blackwater in a suplex trying to throw him over onto the table BUT EZRA GETS A FOOT UNDER THE ROPE!

He holds on!

Throwing a club into Deacon's back and breaking the hold, Ezra throws a strike but it's ducked by Deacon and counted with an enziguri! The sound of foot meeting the back of Ezra's head echoes through the arena.

Ezra tumbles over the top rope and sits on the apron.

Deacon lifts Ezra up and reels his head back, as does Ezra and the two collide with a headbutt!

HH: "Is it a draw!?"

PC: "Neither of bloody yet."

The two teeter on the apron, the table mere inches away from each of them. Deacon makes a clumsy swing which is ducked by Ezra, Deacon then quickly throws an elbow down onto the back of Blackwater's skull!

HH: "There's that intelligence from Deacon! Baiting his opponent and countering hard!"

Ezra falls to a knee looking woozy, Deacon grabs his long hair and raises him up to his feet facing him towards the chair. Ezra shakes the cobwebs and his hands glow with electrical energy as he throws a palm into Deacon's chest!

PC: "Ezra just used his palm as a defibrillator!"

HH: "Clever, Deacon still isn't bleeding though."

PC: "Not that we can see..."

Deacon wobbles as his chest pulsates but Ezra doesn't relent!

HH: "HIGH VOLTAGE!"

The electrically charged uppercut grazes Deacon's jaw and he stumbles trying to support himself with the rope but to no avail as he slowly timbers onto the table. The table bounces with the impact but doesn't smash apart. Ezra calms his breathing and looks to the turnbuckle behind him with a pop from the crowd.

Ezra makes his way up and takes in the view with deep breaths, with a final inhale he works up the courage and leaps!

"HAYWIRE!"

"LIVEWIRE!"

Through the table!

PC: "Deacon fell off just in time!"

The table bursts into splinters leaving Ezra broken in the mess; Deacon shakily grabs the apron and struggles desperately to stand every move of a limb makes his muscles twitch and he cringes in pain, falling back as he gets a hold on the apron.

Deacon maneuvers himself towards Ezra, kicking away broken bits of the table as he uses the ring as a crutch. Ezra crawls through the debris as if he's lost, Deacon gets a hand around his throat and lifts him, Deacon then steps up to the apron with a groan and pulls Ezra to meet him.

The crowd lose their shit seeing what Deacon is about to do.

Deacon positions himself and smiles sadistically...

PC: "AICHA'S GRACE!!!!"

HH: "Onto the broken table! Oh my god!!!"

Ezra Blackwater is basically impaled onto the broken half of the table as they both crash to the outside, Deacon is breathing heavily looking at the lights as Ezra lays face down.

The ref walks over to the two.

He pulls Ezra onto his back...

Exposing....

A BLOODY FACE!

THE REF CALLS FOR THE MATCH TO END!

Winner - Deacon!

TELEVISION CHAMPION CELEBRATION

“We Appreciate Power” hits and Lux leaps onto the ramp to a hefty pop from the crowd! She saunters down to the ring, taking some time to slap out some high fives to the crowd before rolling into the ring and springing to her feet. Requesting a mic, she gets one in short order. She waits for the pop to die down before speaking.

It's Lux speaking, for clarification.

“Hi Lux!” The crowd responds in unison.

Lux looks taken aback by that. You know, its kinda creepy when you all respond in unison like that.

“OBVS!”

Hoooo God, don't do that please! Lux shudders.

“Sorry!”

It's ok Savage audience, I forgive you. Now, War Games is on the horizon, which is great news. Unfortunately though, it means we're gonna be lacking some Savage for a few weeks. And while yeah, that kinda sucks, I thought now would be a great chance for me to start setting the pace ahead of time.

When I first came here, I vowed that I would make Savage “the show to watch”. That I wanted to make the Television championship mean something. And I'm here to say that so far....I've failed.

The crowd goes quiet as the confusion settles in. Lux continues.

I mean, obviously I haven't failed to defend it. But I've failed to set the division on fire. Now, some might argue that if the right kinds of opponents don't sign on the line to face me, that can't be my fault, right? But it can. Because sometimes, the RIGHT people need a bit of a PUSH to grab the ring. And I'm here to give a few pushes TONIGHT. Because TONIGHT, I'm naming names and calling people out!

This fires up the crowd now. In fact, some members of the audience start calling out names of their personal favorites. Lux stops to hear what they have to say a moment before going on.

Oh, I hear you! I hear you! So let me start with my first dream opponent. I'm talking about James Raven.

HUGE CROWD POP!

Now, I know, it's not likely. The man is co-owner of the XWF now, and it would look unseemly for him to challenge one of his own employees for a championship. But....Lux shoots the camera a cheeky smile....it WOULD be really, cool, eh?

Okay, okay.....so maybe NOT him. But it would be VERY, VERY COOL. (Hint, Hint) So, my next pick would be....Chronic Chris Page!

A more mixed, but still enthusiastic response.

Yes, the man who has recently seen fit to spread his buttocks and verbally defecate all over our air time to belittle the company that saw fit to pick his reedy ass up off the street corner and give him some respectable clothes, yeah, I'd REALLY like to have a go at that one. But I'm not so sure he'll be so game to stick around after his team gets fisted hard at War Games, so it seems like another crap shoot to me. Lux shrugs.

Now who else is there...? She muses, as a healthy portion of the crowd start up a new chant.

SARAH'S OUR GODDESS!! **CLAP, CLAP, CLAP** SARAH'S OUR GODDESS!! **CLAP, CLAP, CLAP**

Lux looks at that side of the crowd with bemusement. Guys, you can put down your Circle Television Network approved scripts, I was getting there! Yes, SARAH! The only person who has scored a win over me that Corey hasn't made out with. That I know of. But here's the deal guys....Sarah Lacklan seems TOTES happy in the kiddie swimming pool she calls a pond over on Anarchy. So will she be willing to wade her way over here and see if she can get that second dubya on yours truly? Who knows.

Which leaves me with my final name. And I admit, it's the longest shot of all. But it's the one I want the most. Because this person is without a shadow of a doubt, the most cunning evil mind in XWF history, and the exact kind of person I love taking the fight to. I'm talking about Doctor Louis D'Ville.

ENORMOUS POP!

Yes, the good doctor hasn't been seen in quite some time. But some part of me can't help but feel he's one of those people who's always lurking just out of eye sight. I think he'll hear me. In fact, I know he will. And maybe he'll be tempted to ignore me. Think I'm not worth it. Maybe even think that to a man of his stature, the TV title is beneath him. But sometimes you need to look deeper than that. Really gaze into the abyss and ask yourself if maybe, just maybe, there aren't some truly epic challenges that you're letting pass you by.

Think about it, Doc. I'm willing to walk through your door and have a seat on your couch if you'll let me.

So I figure at least one of those people will take me up on my offer. And if not, well, it's not like I'll be saying “no” to a challenge from anyone. So come shoot your shot people. Oh, and don't forget to buy War Games on pay per view. Because if you pirate it, it makes Gilly cry. Goodnight everyone, and enjoy the main event!

Lux waves goodbye as her music hits once more, ushering her off stage.

Lux is walking backstage after her Television title celebration. A 20 something year old girl with blond hair walks up to Lux and introduces herself.

Ashley: "Hey I'm Ashley the new intern here at XWF. I just wanted to let you know somebody left you a gift in the dining area. The message on the gift was 'Here's a little something to help with your celebration tonight.' "

Lux hasn't heard anything about a new intern and she can't figure out why Ashley wasn't wearing a VIP backstage pass.

What the hell, Lux knows she deserves a gift. She has worked her ass off as the Television champion. Lux heads into the dining area and sees the gift sitting on the table. As she approaches the gift out of nowhere a chair comes smashing against the back of her skull. She falls to the ground. Standing over her is the Boston Bruiser. He picks her up by the hair sets her up for the jackknife powerbomb and slams her body through the table.

Boston Bruiser: Congratulations freak.

Boston Bruiser walks off as the XWF officials, the leadership, and the medical team comes running in to check on Lux.

[Image: rWOE8Gi.png]

[Image: czwultraviolenttitle.png]

XTREME TITLE
Mastermind ©
- vs -
Zane Norrison
Last Man Standing

The challenger, Zane Norrison zombie walks down to the ring.

The lights go out, and when they come back on, Mastermind is seen on top of the top right hand corner of the ring, and acknowledges the crowd before climbing back down.

The two competitors rest in their respective corners. Tig O'Bitties takes to the center of the ring.

"Ladies and gentleman the following match is Last Man Standing wins and is for the XTREME CHAMPIONSHIP!!!"

The crowd applaud.

"Introducing first, the challenger hailing from Detroit, Michigan weighing in at 184 pounds, The Zombie, The Post-Mortem Punk, ZANE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRIIIIIISSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!!!!"

The crowd applaud with a mix of zombie groans and cheers as Zane gives a smile and a bow to the crowd.

"And his opponent, hailing from Wellington, New Zealand weighing in at 200 pounds, he is the Master of Minds and THE XWF XTREME CHAMPION! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASTTTTERMIIIIIIIIIIIIND!!!!!"

Mastermind raises a single arm with the title in his grasp to an adoring crowd.

He then hands the title to the ref who holds it up to the camera before passing it to the timekeeper.

The bell rings and the two men begin to circle one another Mastermind is the first to make a move trying to takedown Norrison but catches nothing but air as Zane leaps over Mastermind's advance. Zane turns and gives a playful kick to Mastermind's behind with an 'Ole' from the crowd.

Zane laughs as Mastermind sneers and turns around to meet the zombie, MM nods his head and charges Zane once more who gracefully moves aside to another 'Ole!' from the crowd and a small scatter of applause. Zane mocks Mastermind which proves to be his underdoing as Mastermind fakes out a clothesline only to turn into an enziguri to the back of Zane's skull!

Norrison drops clutching his head in agony. The ref begins to count.

Zane quickly scrambles to his feet and is met with another advance from the champ! Throwing a clothesline into Zane's neck and sending him against the ropes; Mastermind grabs Zane's arm and throws him against the opposite ropes, the two meet in the center Norrison charging at Mastermind with a spear which is barely leapfrogged by MM!

HH: "Rare sight of some insane agility from the champ!"

Norrison slides on the canvas like an undead penguin going down the ice and goes under the bottom rope to the outside, he turns to land on his feet. Mastermind is already on the challenger as he sprints up the corner post and flies from the top turnbuckle down onto Norrison with a flying clothesline!!! Mastermind rolls onto his feet with a pop from the crowd, he leaves Zane on the floor as MM goes underneath the apron. The ref checks on Zane.

HH: "Zane is up!"

Mastermind then swings a steel chair he collected towards Norrison!

PC: "Not for long!"

Mastermind clatters the chair against Norrison's shoulder, barely getting his head out of harm's way. Norrison stumbles towards the barricade as Mastermind raises the chair over his head and throws it down against Zane's spine with a mighty roar. Zane crumples but doesn't go down, Mastermind aims a final and fatal blow but Zane counters sweeping Mastermind's leg and dropping the champ!

Zane throws a heavy axe kick down onto the steel chair and smacks it against Mastermind's sternum!

Zane gives a hearty 'fuck you' to Mastermind before grabbing his shoulder in pain, he looks around to the roar of the crowd behind and then to the barricade wall, then to Mastermind. He smiles before turning and springboarding off the barricade...

PC: "DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!!!"

HH: "From off the barricade! And I thought he just eat brains, didn't know he had any."

Zane crashes against the chair and Mastermind and bounces off clutching his ribs but Mastermind seems to be worse off as he struggles to breathe on the outside. The ref looks between the two and raises a hand for each man.

Mastermind stirs.

So does Zane.

Zane reaches a hand to the apron.

He pulls himself up and stands! The ref lowers one arm.

Mastermind reaches for the barricade.

And just gets himself up!!!

The ref lowers his other arm as the two competitors glare at one another. Each with an arm resting on something.

Mastermind takes a step towards Zane whilst clutching his ribs, Zane meets Mastermind with an uppercut and sends him back to the barricade in a slump! Norrison takes a breath and rolls back inside the ring, he rolls his shoulder on one knee looking towards the opposite ropes, the crowd get hype, Zane speeds off to the ropes and returns to fling himself over the ropes with a suicide dive towards Mastermind! But MM was ready!

HH: "RKO!!!"

PC: "Out of nowhere!"

The two crash down to the ground, Mastermind quickly tries to get up but struggles with his ribs. The ref goes to count again but is cut short by Mastermind rising and taking Zane with him, grabbing his collar and tights and rolling him back into the ring. Mastermind follows and gives a few stomps to Zane's injured shoulder, Norrison tries to crawl away but Mastermind stays on top of him continuing to throw hard kicks to the shoulder.

When the champion tries to go for one more stomp, Norrison has the wherewithal to roll out of the way and hastily gets to his feet but Mastermind grins as Zane desperately tries to fight back. Norrison goes for a strike but Mastermind hooks his arm and moves to Zane's back.

HH: "MIND SLEEPER!!!"

Mastermind locks in the hold! He then slowly and surgically unhooks Zane's arm and holds it around Zane's neck, he then removes his other arm and hooks Zane's injured arm! Pulling back on the shoulder causing Norrison to howl in agony!

PC: "Expertly done, a smart move from the champion!"

Zane flails in the hold, the blood being cut off to his brain as his face turns bright red. The pain from his shoulder becomes too much to bear as he slowly loses consciousness.

A mixture of blinding pain and loss of senses begins to take hold, Zane taps out on Mastermind's arm but of course, to no avail.

HH: "Any other match we'd be hearing AND STILL by now."

The tapping begins to slow.

And slow.

And slow.

Before it stops.

And Zane's arm drops to his side as his eyelids fall. Mastermind keeps the hold on fold a second longer before tossing Zane down onto his back, Mastermind stumbles back into the corner as he clutches his ribs once more. The ref looks over Zane.

A slight twitch in Zane's arm.

ZANE POPS UP TO A SEATED POSITION!

The ref stops counting and the arena falls silent.

HH: "Oh shit."

Zane scrambles to his feet with white eyes and a demonic growl towards Mastermind and begins to gnaw and snap at a panicking Mastermind!

The crowd go wild!

Mastermind throws a desperate punch against Norrison's jaw and knocks the enraged zombie back!

But Zane comes back for more but is sent packing again as Mastermind fights back with all his might.

Norrison charges in close and spears Mastermind into the corner, a groan of pain from the champ.

Zane tries to bite at Mastermind's face but is pushed back and the master if minds counters with a huge haymaker to Zane's temple!

Zane's eyes start to go back to normal as he shakes his head and looks to Mastermind in the corner.

Mastermind grits his teeth and sprints towards Zane while he's distracted but.....

DOOMED

NATION

The pop-up powerbomb knocks the wind out of Mastermind and leaves him crumpled on the mat, Zane goes woozy and falls back too. The ref raises his arms.

Zane stirs.

Zane is crawling up to his feet!

Mastermind stirs.

Zane is up!!!!

Mastermind lifts himself!

BUT FALLS!!!!

10!

Winner AND NEW XTREME CHAMPION - ZANE NORRISON!!!!

Zane is stunned as his theme plays and is handed the Xtreme Title by the ref. He raises his hands in victory as Mastermind looks to the lights his hands over his eyes, he flops them back down on the ground. He sits and glares at Zane celebrating, he huffs and rolls out of the ring leaving Zane to his celebration as the crowd give a mocking yet loving zombie-like Mexican wave.

And with that

Savage slowly fades to black.

Thank you to all the writers that helped on this show

Big D
Fireball & Coke

All everyone that RPed this week.

[Image: SAksQ2K.jpeg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like Atticus Gold's post:
bRiaN sTorM (05-12-2019), Corey Smith (05-11-2019), Darius Xavier (05-12-2019), Ned Kaye (05-11-2019), Noah Jackson (05-11-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-14-2019), Rain (05-19-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-12-2019), Zane Norrison (05-12-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-12-2019, 02:50 AM

"That certainly was a hard fought battle, 'eh Mastermind? In spite of what I said leading up to our fight, you definitely we're one helluva adversary. Anytime you want a rematch, it's yours."

[Image: hZM7vS3.jpg]

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Zane Norrison's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-15-2019), bRiaN sTorM (05-12-2019), Corey Smith (05-12-2019), Mastermind (05-12-2019), Rain (05-19-2019)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-12-2019, 03:17 AM

Well done to you Zane. That's now 2 for 2 you have against me. Whilst I appreciate your comments about giving me a rematch, I'll certainly think about it, but at the moment I need to focus on other stuff let other people try for title matches. But for now well done to you.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Mastermind's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-15-2019), bRiaN sTorM (05-12-2019), Corey Smith (05-12-2019), Rain (05-19-2019), Zane Norrison (05-12-2019)
BostonBruiser02128 Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

05-12-2019, 06:07 AM

I think we can all agree that the highlight of the night was Lux being smashed in the back of the head with a chair and then being jackknifed through the table. #FirstImpressions
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BostonBruiser02128's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-15-2019)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-12-2019, 06:08 AM

"Ahahaha! Once again, the so called 'master of minds' picks up a loss against my boy, Zane. No fucking shit he doesn't want a rematch! He doesn't want to pick up a third! Hey, Mastermind if you're missing the feel of gold, I think management might be willing to break out the ' ' title. Hahaha! It suits you, far more than it did anyone else that wielded it in the past. Master of minds, indeed."

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go and pick up my winnings from when I placed a bet on the Main Event for Savage. Naturally, the money went on Zane. Didn't really win all that much cause the odds we're stacked in Zane's favor 1,000,000 to 1. I mainly did it for the amusement that it would bring me, when I took the time to make the announcement to you. I must say, now that I have... it was so fucking worth it."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
bRiaN sTorM (05-12-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

05-12-2019, 06:42 AM

(05-12-2019, 06:07 AM)jbrodeur02886 Said: I think we can all agree that the highlight of the night was Lux being smashed in the back of the head with a chair and then being jackknifed through the table. #FirstImpressions

Yes, we can all agree that the career suicide you will be committing by making me your first match will be very, very entertaining.

Hey Donovan, you play the odds, how are things looking for this guy?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (05-15-2019), bRiaN sTorM (05-12-2019), Rain (05-19-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-12-2019)
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-12-2019, 07:03 AM

(05-12-2019, 06:42 AM)Lux Said:
(05-12-2019, 06:07 AM)jbrodeur02886 Said: I think we can all agree that the highlight of the night was Lux being smashed in the back of the head with a chair and then being jackknifed through the table. #FirstImpressions

Yes, we can all agree that the career suicide you will be committing by making me your first match will be very, very entertaining.

Hey Donovan, you play the odds, how are things looking for this guy?

"I say it wouldn't go lower than a cool trillion to one, in favor of you. And yeah, I'll go in on that action, I'll toss some cash on you, for the same reason I placed the bet in Zane's favor."

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
bRiaN sTorM (05-12-2019), Corey Smith (05-12-2019), Rain (05-19-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-14-2019, 08:07 PM

well then... i was hoping mastermind would retain so we could finish our little dance but I guess a new man has decided to take my belt and put it around his waist..

good job zane.. i didnt think you could pull it off but you did. I'll see you on Warfare after the ppv.. we'll dance!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (05-19-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-14-2019, 09:38 PM

"You didn't think I could obtain a victory over a man that I've already beaten once before?"

"Do you even know who I am? Or more specifically, what I am? You better get set up with a shot from Atticus in advance, my zombie senses are tingling, indicating your going to need it."

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
Rain (05-19-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-14-2019, 10:25 PM

I kill zombies for a living

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (05-19-2019)
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-15-2019, 02:07 AM

"Like Buffy the Vampire Slayer or detective Nick Burkhardt in Grimm, only with zombies? How many zombies have you killed? Do you get paid for your services or is this like a life calling type of situation? Is there a group of wacky side kicks that aid you on your quest or do you work alone, like Constantine, sending demons back to hell? If it's the latter, does that mean you know magic? Would you classify that magic as the dark arts and are you master of it or just a petty dabbler? Last question, can you do any 'fun magic' and would you be willing to pull a bunny out of a top hat?"

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane Norrison's post:
Rain (05-19-2019)
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-15-2019, 06:10 AM

"He could be like an even more bumbling, inept version of Ash Williams, with less charisma, charm, wit and ability to construe memorable one liners. Also he's minus the chainsaw hand, which definitely takes away cool points."

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-15-2019, 07:04 AM

(05-15-2019, 06:10 AM)The Brothers Blackwater Said:
"He could be like an even more bumbling, inept version of Ash Williams, with less charisma, charm, wit and ability to construe memorable one liners. Also he's minus the chainsaw hand, which definitely takes away cool points."

*#CoolPoints

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Lacklan's post:
Rain (05-19-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (05-15-2019)
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-15-2019, 08:27 AM

"My mistake, my dear. My mistake. #CoolPoints."

"Wait. Why do I feel dirty all of a sudden?"

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Rain (05-19-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-16-2019, 07:56 PM

im like angel but i dont need to be paid to kill demons like u

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (05-19-2019)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-19-2019, 08:52 PM

Yo, Zane, any chance for a title shot sometime down the line? I know you sent a challenge my way a few days back, and now that ur the champ I'd love to tear the house down w/you!! ^_^ ....Also, Gilly??

[Image: petey-gilmo_zpsvcvc4chx.png]

Anytime. any place, the ball's in ur court, Sweetie-Petey!! XD

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2019, 11:12 PM

u aint worth my time and I dont want to get my hands dirty..

*goes and haves a jack and coke*

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-20-2019, 03:41 AM

(05-19-2019, 08:52 PM)Rain Said: Yo, Zane, any chance for a title shot sometime down the line? I know you sent a challenge my way a few days back, and now that ur the champ I'd love to tear the house down w/you!! ^_^ ....Also, Gilly??

You've no showed like your last 3 title shots. You aren't getting another one until WE put you in one.
Hate Post Like Post
Snow Offline
A Wiccan Lezzie w/A Lust 4 Blood!!

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

05-20-2019, 06:53 AM

Zane did want to face me, as he made the challenge... I guess I can face him without the title on the line.

[Image: gy0RDvs.gif]

ACCOLADES:

1x HeavyMetalWeight Champion
2x Federweight Champion
1x 24/7 Xtreme Champion

@feel_the_chill
^ click
Hate Post Like Post
Zane Norrison Offline
The Post-Mortem Punk

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

05-20-2019, 08:37 AM

(05-16-2019, 07:56 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: im like angel but i dont need to be paid to kill demons like u

"Let me get this straight. You're an angel that demands everyone to suck your dick. Either heaven is lowering its standards, or you're full of shit."

(05-20-2019, 06:53 AM)Snow Said: Zane did want to face me, as he made the challenge... I guess I can face him without the title on the line.

"I'm down to face you, I'll need to dive into a pool of bleach afterwards to disinfect myself but I'll face you."

1x X-Treme Champ
1x Hart Champion
1x SOTM November 2018
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-21-2019, 02:17 PM

oh zane if u only knew... still thinking i swing for the other team when I got a gorgeous wife at home ready to suck my dick..

dont worry I'll take real good care of that belt after I bury you

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post