Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Break Break Downnn
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-27-2019, 04:15 AM

[Camera opens up to Tommy inside a strip club at night. He’s in his freshest gear of black jeans, and a white tee with a logo of Lux on his chest. He sits near the bar, and he orders a shot of whiskey to pass the time, until he sees a familiar face tapping his back.]

Sophia: TOMMY!

Tommy: Uh…. Sophia? You work here now?

Sophia: Um, to put it bluntly… I work as waitress here. I’ve been doing this for about two years.

Tommy: Okay then, let me not bother you…

[Then suddenly some young women who looks rail thin, with a similar build as Vita comes up to Tommy’s table. She offers to take him to the VIP room, but he declined. Then the woman storms off, knowing that Tommy wouldn’t pay. About fifteen minutes later, Sophia comes back to Tommy’s table.]

Sophia: Do you want anything, its on the house.

Tommy: Nahh, I’m good. I don’t need anything.

Sophia: C’mon T, you need something to drink.

[Tommy ignores her, and he is heading to the door. Sophia, then catches up to him as she holds a bag of weed in her hand.]

Sophia: Can you at least wait for me to clock out?

[Tommy nods his head, and heads to his shitty hoopty. About four hours later, we see them rolling backwoods with the weed inside in his house in the living room. They been smoking down to the last roach, then they sink inside the couch.]

Tommy: What is this shit.... I’m on… cl—cloud 9!

Sophia: It’s blue haze from the best source… what it ever it was...

Tommy: I can’t even feel my face, now it got me…me...

[Tommy passes out on the couch, and Sophia gets on his lap with her size A cups on his face. She sees him snoring, and she slaps to wake him up. He quickly opens his eyes, and see’s Sophia on top of him.]

Tommy: Not tonight girl… that’s not the move.

Sophia: What do you mean, not tonight? I thought you’d like me on top of you.

Tommy: I do but… I’m not trying to catch a rape charge. So get off m—

[She kisses him to reconsider the offer, but he still wouldn’t budge. She takes off her flats, and places them on the couch, and she takes left foot of it, and shoves it on his face. Tommy felt the temptation to fuck Sophia, but still wouldn’t budge.]

Tommy: I like the smell of the flat, but still wouldn’t want to mess with you. I have moral principles.

Sophia: Oh shut up Tommy, you don’t have moral principles. You managed to embarrass yourself on radio, walked in at a sorority house in Florida, and managed to Mario to help you win that title. So you have no right to be a prude man.

Tommy: I’m not trying to be prude, every time I get involved with drugs, sex, and possible violence… I am realizing that, I’m going on the wrong path. I am no saint, but I am getting too old for this behavior, so Sophia… you hav t—

[Sophia then lays on her back on the couch, with her feet on his face. Tommy fights the urge to suck on her French pedi. She slowly teases him, and Tommy gives up his prudish stance, does something that is too hot for Savage TV….as it immediately cut to black.]

[Now it’s the morning, and we see the couple at a dinner having coffee and some toast. Then they look at one another in the eyes, and speak. Sophia plays with his hair, as Tommy blushes.]

Tommy: Hey Sophia, where did you get that bag of weed from?

Sophia: I stole it from my boss, it was a pound of hash.

Tommy: The fuck Sophia… are you CRAZY!?!?

Sophia: I don’t care; he barely pays the waitress especially me. He has a wife at home, and I’ve secretly been having an affair with him at work.

[Tommy swallows his coffee, and looks bewildered at Sophia for just admitting she’s been cheating on him. Tommy then looks at the window, to not look at her face. Sophia noticed.]

Sophia: Is there something wrong?

Tommy: Oh no… makes sense you’d steal his hash. But the whole affair thing, is sooo left field from my point of view.

Sophia: Well, he is rich man in his 50s… so I’d have to play to get ahead. Are you jealous, and if you are… that so cute!

Tommy: I’m not jealous, in fact, you didn’t need to tell me all that. Now, I can’t be messing with you anymore. I can’t deal with any more with broken heart. First, can’t see my baby daughter in New York, now you are messing with a rich old dude in a strip club.

[Sophia then looks at him with mean glare, and she rolls her eyes at him. He phone goes off, and she answers it with much enthusiasm. Tommy walks out of the dinner, leaving her with bill as the scene cuts to a pink unicorn…]

[Image: tv-fora-do-ar-gif-4.gif]

“Being high fucking sucks, it brings the worst out of people. That shit I smoked, made me realize that its true, I am getting to old for this shit. I’m at the lowest point, and it’s making me depressed that I live in a life that is shitty. We all choose our pathways in life, and mines is obviously such rockstar life, but within the confounds of a Boulevard of broken dreams.

Well, my dreams of having a family that I can call my own… is no existent. Also, when Sophia straight up told me she was cheating on me, it made me want to cry. She is so cunning deceitful, it like… I feel for that Latina she devils. Now, at this point... I’m cutting all contact with her, unless she makes it up to me. But, at this point, I need to find a different outlet.

My outlet is this X-Treme Championship, this my second reign of this title. My first time, I pinned Snow in the hallway and the second time, same hallway. That hallway, is the reason why I still am sane here, I could have done the most traditional pin attempt, and not gotten all that fanfare. But, I guess Mario and Hammer Bro more over than I am, which is understandable.

At first, I thought It was rib… then I realized, oh shit… I am the two-time X-Treme Champion. Now, I have to defend it like any other person would. My first defense is against Rebel Star in a Chicago Street Fight. Now, that sounds like a good match for me to defend it in. I know, that this belt so expendable, that anything can happen. I might as well, kiss this belt goodbye if I can’t handle my own in freaking street fight.

Rebel Star, I am not afraid to say that you will beat the ever loving shit out of me. You are going to push me to my limits, and that alone is why I am excited to defend it against you. Rebel, I don’t know much about you, but all I can say is this… I will make sure, that you will be in my list of fallen X-Treme foils who try to take this from me. I will take it to the streets of the arena, the hood, the lake… where ever I can mark your blood in. I’ll make you a star of your own snuff film in that ring on Savage.”

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Corey Smith (05-27-2019), Rebel Star (05-29-2019)